ThingsToDo is a specialty to-do-list made for tasks that are more complex than the usual check and remove.
This app features lists for:
1. Progress-based tasks
Examples: TV show tracking, book chapters read
2. Regular checklist tasks
3. Grouped tasks that can be done in any order
Examples: grocery lists, weekly chores
- Tap any of the three task icons on the top menu bar to open their task lists.
- Tap the top-right 'add' icon to create and save new tasks.
Note: you must be under the appropriate task-type to create/save a new task of that type
- Tap and hold task text/progress bars to open options menus
- Tap the yellow settings icon at the top to see sorting options
- For more detailed usage descriptions please visit:
- This full version of ThingsToDo includes the following over the free version:
1) No ads
2) 20+ category icons
3) Mass reset by category for Progress tasks
4) Mass delete for Progress and Note tasks
5) Mass delete for Task Panel items by check status
Keywords: to do list, task manager, incremental progress tracking, daily, organize, productivity