ThingsToDo is a specialty to-do-list made for tasks that are more complex than the usual check and remove.
This app features lists for: 1. Progress-based tasks Examples: TV show tracking, book chapters read
2. Regular checklist tasks
3. Grouped tasks that can be done in any order Examples: grocery lists, weekly chores
Usage Details: - Tap any of the three task icons on the top menu bar to open their task lists.
- Tap the top-right 'add' icon to create and save new tasks. Note: you must be under the appropriate task-type to create/save a new task of that type
- Tap and hold task text/progress bars to open options menus
- Tap the yellow settings icon at the top to see sorting options
- For more detailed usage descriptions please visit: https://andrewwarnerli.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/thingstodo/
Premium Advantages: - This full version of ThingsToDo includes the following over the free version: 1) No ads 2) 20+ category icons 3) Mass reset by category for Progress tasks 4) Mass delete for Progress and Note tasks 5) Mass delete for Task Panel items by check status