- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
Editor's Choice - Google Play 2012 - 2013
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
** Full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
** camera: to use the LED camera light
- OS 4.2: Reboot during reinstall is an OS bug, affects all apps showing lock screen widgets
- OS 4.2: lock screen widgets don't delete from app is OS bug, see below*
- OS 2.x: you may need to restart to see widgets show up
- App2SD: widgets don't work on SD cards
* using "Remove" will remove widget from screen, but won't delete widgets from the system (OS bug). You'll also need to manually delete in our app > Active Widgets > More (bottom right)
** 3RD-PARTY LAUNCHERS / ROMS **
Make sure they're using the latest sdks. Old sdks are not fully compatible with new devices. We recommend:
Phones: Apex, Nova, Holo, ADW, SPB Shell
Tablets: Apex, Nova, Holo
Changing device grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance.
We don't test ROMs!
** FAQ: http://cloud.tv/hd-widgets/faq/
Dual-core 1.2 GHz
Android OS 4.0 (ICS)
xhdpi / hdpi / tablet screen
Android OS 2.3
★ Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
♥ NEW Colourform widget pack now available!
♥ Over 50 more Jellybean style widgets!
Recently Added in HD WIdgets:
- moar widgets
- massively vivid easier-to-use app UI
- WYSIWYG widget previews
- new clock widgets
- customizable switches
- more weather services
- local date & time in weather screen
- multi-location weather screen
- choose weather hotspot link
- device specific User Guide
- show/hide widgets in the main menu
- more switches
- even more colors & clocks
- built for new themes & add-ons
- ICS native (built on sdk 17)
UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
HD Widgets are the next generation of widgets - something fun and amazing designed for today's high resolution touch screens.
HD Widgets includes over 100 beautiful widgets that show current time, current weather, weather forecast, and utility switches. We put a TON of time into designing each widget to look great on every Android screen.
The best part of HD Widgets is how fun and easy it is to use. Everything in the WYSIWYG app is right at your fingertips. make changes and see the results instantly right on your wallpaper background. You can mix and match various clocks (LED, flip clock, and Honeycomb) with backgrounds, layouts, and other options. Simple!
- over 100 amazing, beautiful widgets for all device types
- organized by sizes
- clock, date, location, weather, forecast, & utility switches
- LED, flip clock, & Honeycomb clock designs
- vivid colorful backgrounds
- large made-for-tablet widgets
- hot spots for alarm clock, calendar, & weather
- phone widgets: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4 (& 5x sizes for the Galaxy Note)
- tablet widgets: all phone sizes plus 8x1, 8x2, 4x7, 6x1, 6x2, & 3x5
- User Guide to help you get started
- fullscreen weather activity
- multiple locations and weather services
- fun & unique WYSIWYG design
- quick and easy editing
- widget & theme previews
- AccuWeather, WeatherBug & Weather Underground
- 12 / 24 hr clock
- F / C temperature
« LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen », Lifehacker (December 2012)
« LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across », PhoneDog (December 2012)
« LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly », Redmond Pie (December 2012)
Try the smartest lock screen for Android !
LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
LockerPro also provides an app launch panel and a widget panel. Simply swipe the screen from the left to access the app launch panel, and from the right to access the widget panel.
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the LockerPro accessibility service. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for LockerPro to be able to process them.
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please refer to FAQ below
The app is designed for Android 4.2 lock screen but works well on Android 4.0/4.1 with WidgetLocker app installed.
Please read FAQ and Installation guide before posting a review:
Bulitin Clock – Android 4.2 styled clock, date and next alarm appears above the notifications list.
Highly customizable – You can change almost anything so it will look exactly as you want – clock size, notification size, text color, background, opacity and many more with an easy to use Widget appearance settings screen.
Full notification content (Android 4.1+) – Displays full content from expanded notifications, such as SMS sender name, full email body, WhatsApp conversations, etc…
Persistent Notifications – Allows showing persistent notifications from various apps - such as weather information, calendar events, Any.DO tasks and more above the notifications list.
Multiple appearance presets – You can set different appearance settings when the widget is collapsed, expanded or placed on home screen.
Custom app actions (Android 4.1+) – Reply missed call with SMS, archive Gmail message, share captured pictures and many more actions are available from expanded notification content that provided by the apps and appears as action buttons on the notification action bar when clicking on notification icon.
The app need an accessibility/notifications service to be active, so it can capture device incoming notifications. Therefore you’ll need to turn on NiLS service on Android Accessibility/Notifications Services.
Run the app and follow instructions:
1. Click "Service" and then enable NiLS accessibility/notifications service.
2. Click "Widget" and follow instructions how to add NiLS to your lock screen.
3. After the widget is placed - click "Widget" to customize appearance.
If you don’t have Android 4.2 you’ll have to use WidgetLocker lock screen replacement app (paid app unaffiliated with Roymam). See WidgetLocker app description to learn how to use it.
Have a bug report or feature request? contact email@example.com. every email will open a ticket. we'll respond any request.
Join our community on Google Plus for discussions and announcements.
If you want to get early access to beta versions and help us test new versions, request to join our beta community here:
and follow instructions here:
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Basic info like time and date
Battery level, status, bar and circle objects
Weather info like current weather conditions and forecast with icons. Separate icons for night time.
Gmail unread counters
Number of missed calls
Number of text messages
Next Alarm time
Next Calendar event and time
Series effect objects
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Image fonts for Hour and Minute objects
Custom text for hour, minute, year, weather conditions etc to show information in a different language.
Share skins with one press
Each object has various options like size, color, alpha (transparency), rotation (angle) and other attributes specific to an object.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
MetroUI HD modern Lockscreen!
Go Launcher EX Locker HD
Windows 8 Metro UI GO LAUNCHER EX LOCKER THEME HD.
Android Version 4.1.1 has some problems with Go Locker
PLEASE SEND A EMAIL US SO WE CAN HELP.WE WILL SEND THE SOLUTION
REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR NAME AND NUMBER OF PURCHASE AND WILL HELP IMMEDIATELY.
Especially with the application Golocker
MetroUI HD Theme design for GO Launcher EX, is available now!
Now menu to select shortcut
You can customize and use own wallpaper:
go on Go Locker\Wallpaper and choose yours
Notice: Make sure GO locker has been installed.
How to install:
1. Make sure GO Locker have been installed
2. GO Locker > My locker to choose the theme
3. OR in go launcher - Click MENU > Preferences > Theme Settings > GO Locker -> My locker to choose the Metro theme.
How to use:
1. Make sure GO Launcher EX or above and GO Locker v1.30 have been installed
2. Click “MENU—->
4 Theme Settings—->
5 GO Locker-> My locker””
6 Choose the theme "Metro HD"
Features to be added:
-custom image selection from gallery
-missed call/message alert
- Support alarm clock information.
-Support browser unlock.
-option to switch between 24/12 hour format
Stay tuned for more updates and many other custom lockscreens to enhance your phone experience.Galaxy s3
Windows 8 HD Theme GO LAUNCHER EX LOCKER THEME
TO UNLOCK YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH THE LOCKSCREEN OR THE WIDGET YOU JUST NEED TO PRESS THE WORD "I AM". While you touch this word, the password will be written, unlocking the smartphone.
TO ADD THE WIDGET IN WIDGETLOCKER SETTINGS YOU MUST "ALLOW THE HOMEBUTTON"
** New theme(iPhone) has updated! You can use iPhone lockscreen "Slide to unlock" finally! Download quickly for promotion!
Easy lockscreen replaces common and ordinary lock screen with custom lock screen.
Easy lockscreen provides the application shorcut function which can run all applications directly at lock screen.
Also, user can edit shorcuts at lockscreen. It is the best feature which is not provided by other applications.
Users can show and run widgets which they want at lockscreen such as calendar, weather and stock information.
This widget's size and location can be edited at our lock screen so you can use lock screen more efficiently.
Our application provides three themes (ICS, Sense, iPhone) which are the most popular themes now. We will provides other new themes soon.
Easy lockscreen has the simple system setting function at lock screen.
You can set Wi-Fi, auto rotate screen, screen brightness, bell, vibration at lock screen directily.
Also, user can set lock screen wallpaper so custom lock screen can be made by users.
Home key and status bar can not be run at the lock screen so we solve user's inconvenient.
Easy lockscreen is the most strong and convenient application.
1. Direct application shorcut which run all application at the lock screen
2. Widget running and showing at the lock screen
3. Edit application shorcut and widget
4. Support three lock screen themes (ICS, Sense, iPhone)
5. Simple system setting (Wi-Fi, auto rotate screen, screen brightness, bell/vibration)
6. Direct running missed calls and unread messages
7. Set the lock screen wallpaper
8. Disable home key and status bar at the lock screen
User Manual: http://ontouch-soft.blogspot.com
Please send e-mail if you meet any bugs or any inconvenient.
tag: easy lockscreen, easy lock screen, easy lock, lock, lockscreen, lock screen, locker, password, pattern,
application, secure, protection, private, privacy, wallpaper, protector, simple, easy locker, easy applock, easy app lock, iPhone
- Music control
- Customizable shortcuts (camera/phone/SMS)
- includes missed call and sms notifications
- Choose between left or right slider
- Toggle ringer ON/OFF
- with changeable unlock text
- Option to change battery color when charging
- 31 unlock sounds
- New Charing Animation
About the music control, if you encounter any compatible issue with your phone(for example, failing to control or show the music information) please contact us and provide the information about your phone model, the music player you using etc. It will be helpful to use to resolve the issue. Thanks!
If you like this theme , Please make comment and rate it.;-)
'Sharp - MagicLocker Theme' is a Magic Locker Theme App. To run this theme app, you must install Magic Locker App first.(Follow the installed theme app indication or search 'mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker' in Google Market)
Tags: locker,lock screen ,lockscreen, iOS 5,theme,themable,keyguard, magic,metro
What users are saying about Sparky Lock Screen:
"Excellent lockscreen I've been waiting for a convient way to get a good looking screen, this app delivers"
"Awesome Very Simple and very effective. Love it."
"Super Super fast! Super clever! Super simple!!"
"Amazing! Been looking for an app that would take the hard work out. Simple and clean. Works amazing on my galaxy s3!"
"Easy to set up Tried a ton of lock screen alternatives and this is very easy to set up. Theme designs are beautiful."
"Really cool! Awesome app guys. Offers unique lock screen customization."
"Excellent Lock Screen App The designs are extremely creative and they all work smoothly. The developer is responsive and the updates have been great! Keep it up."
* NOTE: this app DOES NOT support security lock screen (pattern, pin, etc..), for more information read FAQ on the bottom.
We developed some of the most creative and eye-candy Lock Screen themes ever and we kept it simple to use!
Sparky Lock Screen lets you completely change your smartphone Lock Screen!
- State of the art themes: design, creativity and usability!
- Easy and fast: one touch setup!
- No extra download needed!
- Optimized performance!
- TELEPATHIC UNLOCK :)
* Beta Version: smartphone support only.
Like us on Facebook:
Review video is a courtesy from Explore Gadgets:
Sparky Lock Screen - FAQ
>Why do I experience a delay sometimes before the lock screen appears?
Android OS imposes a 5 second delay to launch a screen from a background service after pressing HOME key.
So if you press HOME and immediately turns off the screen and then turn it on before the 5 seconds expires there will be a delay before launching the lock screen. This is a rare situation and the only scenario where there is a delay.
>I want more themes, is it possible?
Sure, we are working on many new themes and features. Please suggest new themes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: email@example.com
- *NEW* Music controls
- *NEW* Support TrueType Fonts (You can use your own fonts by putting font files inside "SDCard/MagicLocker/Fonts")
- 4 customizable shortcuts
- Missing call and unread messages notification
- Ring/Silent toggle
If you like our app please rate us five stars. Also your feedback is very important， please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
To run this lock screen theme app, you must install Magic Locker App first.(Follow the installed theme app indication or search 'mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker' in Google Market)
Q: How to find more Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can press 'More Themes' button in 'MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab'. Or search 'mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker.theme' in Google Market directly.
Q: How to install Magic Locker Themes?
A: After you install a Magic Locker theme app, you need to run the theme app and press 'Install this theme' button in the theme dialog.
Q: How to uninstall Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can long press a theme in 'MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab' then press 'Uninstall theme'. Or go to 'System Setting -> Applications -> Manage applications' then find the theme App to uninstall as general App.
Q: Why the 'Lost Robot' theme can't be uninstalled from Magic Locker?
A: 'Lost Robot' is the default theme in Magic Locker and Magic Locker must ensure there is at least one theme exist.
Q: Why a theme disappeared from 'MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab'?
A: First, please ensure your SD card is available, if yes, please try to reinstall the theme app.
Tags: locker,lock screen ,lockscreen, theme, themable,keyguard, magic,
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS):
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
* Customizing the background
Images that can be used for the background is the following 22 types.
Circle(Small) / Circle(Large) / Square(Small) / Square(Large) / Rectangle / Rhombus / Triangle / Inverted triangle / Plus / X / Balloon / Star / Rounded rectangle / Rounded rectangle(Large) / Dish(Small) / Dish(Large) / Fan / Shield / Hexagon / Octagon / Skull / Skull and bone
Effects can be added to the background image is the following 12 types.
Carbon(Bright) / Carbon(Dark) / Glossy(Bright) / Glossy(Dark) / Glossy(Half) / Stripe / Bevel / Metal(Fixed) / Halftone / Mesh(Circle) / Mesh(Rectangle) / Wood
That can be added to the background image frame is a type of the following 7 types. You can specify the presence or absence of each shadow.
Default / Carbon / Metalic / Transparent white line / Thin white line / Black gradient / Crescent
* Customizing the icon
The icon can be selected four different sizes.
Effects can be added to the icon is the following 4 types.
Shadow(inner/outer/both) / Bevel / Emboss / Plain
* Position settings
You can change the display position.
* Color settings
You can change the color.
* Transparency settings
You can change the transparency.
* Shadow settings
You can add a shadow.
* Vibration setting
You can set whether or not to vibrate when you tap the widget.
* Modification of the widget
You can modify the existing widget.
When you uninstalling this widget, you will need to disable admin permissions from settings.
The procedure is as follows.
1. Push [menu] button.
2. Tap [Settings]
3. Tap [Security]or[Location&security]
4. Tap [Select device administrators]
5. Tap [Simple Widgets Free - Lock screen]
6. Tap [Deactivate]
If you like this widget, please consider downloading 'simple widgets(17 types of customizable widgets)'.
More from developer
★ As featured on Android Police, CNET, Droid-Life
# Android 4.4+
The ability to disable lockscreen widgets is built into Android now. Lockscreen Policy has reached EOL. Thanks for supporting Lockscreen Policy! I have made this app available for disabling the camera widget, but you can't get rid of the camera icon in the system bar.
# Android 4.3
Tested and working.
# Android 4.2.x
Known issue under 4.2.2 with widgets disabled:
With the clock hack disabled, the clock widget toggles between the bold hour clock and the non-bold hour clock every other unlock.
If your device is rooted, you can use the clock hack to get the device to consistently display the non-bold hour clock. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had no control over this. This issue is fixed in Android 4.3.
Clock hack does NOT interfere Android system updates, OTA or otherwise. The hack performs a setting change to your 'user data' only, not to the actual system. The permission to perform this change is normally restricted, so root is required.
If you do not re-root your device after updating to Android 4.3, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you undo the clock hack before proceeding, or you will have no way of restoring the stock digital clock widget on your device.
Uncheck the application from the 'Device Administrator' list under 'Security' in your 'Settings' application. You can also do this directly from the app's left swipe in navigation menu by choosing 'Deactivate'.
1) Run application
2) Make selections, and press activate
3) In the 'Activate device administrator' screen, choose 'Activate'
4) Turn off undesired features using the toggle switches. Changes are made instantly. Make sure your lockscreen is enabled to see the results.
#Hide App Icon from Launcher
If you enable this feature, you can undo this by adding a desktop 'Shortcut' (identified as a 'Widget' on some Launcher) to reopen the app to revert.
#Clock Hack for Rooted devices:
For users running Google firmware, you can now disable the bold-hour lockscreen clock with 'Clock Hack', accessible via the action bar menu even with widgets disabled in the lockscreen.
To undo or revert this, simply rerun 'Clock Hack'. You will additionally have to manually remove the clock widget and readd the desired one for changes to take effect if your lockscreen widgets are on. Note that this setting persists even if you deactivate or uninstall this application. (Can take a couple of screen locks/unlocks to take effect)
There are several downsides to using this hack. You will also lose access to the same widget from your homescreen. This alternate clock also will not launch the alarm app on click, nor does it display your world clocks.
On Android 4.3, to restore the bold hour clock widget, you may need to manually readd the widget by first removing the non-bold hour fallback clock widget.
# Caveats when disabling widgets on Android 4.2
Enabling this will force the lockscreen to use a 'default fallback widget'. On Google builds, the default is the stock DeskClock digital clock widget (with bold-hour style). This behavior cannot be changed.
The bold hour clock only affects official Google builds, and is part of Google's proprietary firmware.
The rooted method implements the following method from XDA,
The music controls will still appear as a new page when active, even with the lockscreen policies in place.
I do not collect any personal information with this completely free application.
No permissions other than device administrator required.
# Additional Notes
Uses Stericson RootTools http://code.google.com/p/roottools/
Portuguese: Thiago Oliveira
Polish: Damian Krysa
German: Philip Weber
This launcher is similar to old ADW Launcher Free before its major update in October 2012.
This application is not currently in active development. If you see a bug, you can file it to the project's GitHub.
**Passwords set in this application are not designed to be secure. It is recommended that you do not set your common password in this application.
Source code: https://github.com/chislon/LegacyLauncher
For help, take a look at the built-in 'Guide'.
Before you update, it is recommended that you back up your settings: 'Launcher Setup->More->Backup and Restore', choose 'Backup settings' and 'Backup desktop icon placement'.
See the ADW Guide for more help:
Key features of ADW Launcher Free present in Legacy Launcher:
* customizable number of desktop home screens
* customizable drag&drop action buttons
* ADW themes (can be a bad idea on low RAM devices, but looks are important too)
(See the webpage for a more complete list of features. Note that some features have been removed, such as the hidden dock bar.)
The original ADW Launcher was developed by Anderweb and a team of developers:
These permissions were retained from the original ADW source code and have not been significantly changed, and are standard for Launcher applications.
If your installed ADW Theme looks weird, make sure you have not selected 'Override Colors' in the drawer and application tray.
To have create the effect of hiding apps in the app tray, you can enable categories from the 'Launcher Settings'. Then open the app tray, and hit the 'Menu' button to bring up the category settings. Simply create one category with all the desired applications. Then you can return to 'Launcher Settings' to turn off the 'all apps' category.
If you would like to install a theme with a custom dock background, remember to unhide the dock background.
If you have an extra high resolution device, this launcher will not look optimized for your device. The original application was originally made for 800x480 screens and lower, so there is little I can do to make things work better for you since the graphical resources are raster image files.
* Samsung Galaxy S Infuse has a different data layout on some stock firmwares. As a result, backup/restore will fail. I cannot fix this as I do not have access to the device. If you know how to fix this, feel free to send me a patch.
Free with no ads whatsoever, no need for internet access.
Root access required for Android 4.2 and up.
Choose a font scaling size between 55% and 145% (increments of 15%). The effect of this may be limited depending on your firmware. It is not recommended to choose a size larger than 130%.
For reference, the Android AOSP 'Huge' font size setting is 130%. Stock Android selectable settings are: 85% (tiny), 100% (normal), 115% (large), and 130% (huge).
Some manufacturers have removed this from their firmware because of limited system support. Examples of this include all implementations of HTC Sense 3.6 on the EVO 3D, Android 4.0 on the Samsung Galaxy Note.
If you happen to have a HTC phone, you may not notice a difference in your stock launcher and settings, because HTC broke this functionality in their some of their Android builds.
Compatible for Android 4.0+
Requested to make changes to system settings, nothing more.
For some applications to update the chat font size, you may need to close the application and run it again for changes to be applied.
On Android 4.2 and up, FontUp will try to obtain root access on first load, and will take longer to start than usual as a result.
Makes use of RootTools from http://code.google.com/p/roottools/
Change and set font and text size
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
**This app has very limited functionality past Android 2.3 because of Google's changes to Android. The only option available for most users past Android 2.3 is the trigger that turns WiFi off when toggling on airplane mode.
Different devices will have different behavior, as I do not have the resources to test this workaround on every device. **
If you hate it when your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth get disabled by turning on airplane mode, here your fix!
Perfect for turning an old smartphone into a dedicated MP3 player or PDA. Just take out the SIM, use this app, and leave the phone in airplane mode.
Completely free with no ads
Once the settings in this app have been applied you can safely remove this application - they are written to your system settings and are permanent until a factory reset.
May not work on all devices!
Some manufacturers have locked down some of these settings, rending this application useless in some cases. I have no way around this, nor can I tell which devices specifically with which firmwares do not support the functionality in this app, unfortunately.
Known not to work in Android 4.2 because Google has made airplane mode settings 'read-only' when accessing them from third-party apps.
# Permissions used
* write system settings - that's what this app does...
# How to use this app
Choose the options you want enabled or disabled in this application. Your changes will take place immediately.
You can view the changes in Android's settings application, typically under 'Wireless Settings'. Wireless settings can be launched directly from the bottom item in this application for your convenience.
Example Use Case 1:
Allow toggling of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when airplane mode is enabled, but still have airplane mode toggle Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off ->
on, on, on, on
Example Use Case 2:
Make Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggling independent of airplane mode ->
off, off, on, on
Example Use Case 3:
Don't let Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggle when airplane mode is enabled, and toggle them off when airplane mode is enabled ->
on, on, off, off
When launching wireless settings, your changes may not be visible right away. In this case, hit the 'Back' button on the device or kill the 'Settings' app with a task killer. Your changes will be reflected upon a new restart of the wireless settings task.
# What this does
When airplane mode is enabled, the default behavior is to disable the 'radios' on the device. That would include your cell radio, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
A good app to go with your backup Android device to reduce extend battery life.
Using hidden functionality built into Android, this application does one of two things:
1) Prevent airplane mode from toggling your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth radios.
(This also has the effect of allowing your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to stay on after reboots when airplane mode has been enabled.)
2) Allow Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to be toggled when airplane mode is enabled.
(No longer possible past Android 4.0)
# More Notes
Your settings should persist after you reboot your device. Feel free to remove this application to free up some space when you are done with it.
The default manufacturer setting varies depending on the device. As a result, this app may not prove to be of use to every device.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, flight mode, system tool
This overrides the call button long-press action, such as Voice Dialer, with a task that has minimal overhead.
Should also work for bluetooth headsets.
Completely free with no ads.
1) Perform a long-press of the call button
2) In the 'Complete action using' dialog, check the 'Use by default for this action' checkbox, and select '! No Long-Press Call'
3) Your call long-press should now effectively do nothing.
Includes a long-press call button manager.
In technical terms, this overrides the intent action for 'VOICE_COMMAND'. If this intent is not triggered when you perform a long-press of the search button, this application does nothing for you.
This application is useless on the following devices:
* Other devices that do not broadcast the intent for 'VOICE_COMMAND'
* Devices without a call button
Used to clear default actions for Android 2.1 and below. Does nothing for Android 2.2 and up.
I had trouble getting this to work in the Android 3.x and 4.x emulators. The Android API documentation does not tell me that the intent would be disabled in those versions of Android, so I have elected to allow for these users to download this application even though it may be untested for their devices. Please report back to me if you find that it does not work on your device.
Tested for Android 1.6-2.3.
Voice dialer, long-press call
Once the app is installed, press the PIP button on your remote once. You will then be asked to complete the action using PIP to Notifications. You may choose 'Use by default' to always perform this action. If you do so, you will no longer have access to PIP even from the built-in TV app.
Tested on Sony Google TV NSZ-GS7 with Android 3.2. Not suitable for higher versions of Android. May or may not work on other Google TV devices.
Also takes over the PIP shortcut from the built-in TV app itself. To workaround this, this app adds a shortcut in your Launcher called 'PIP/TV' which opens PIP directly.
Free, opensource APL2 project: https://github.com/chislon/GTVPIPButtonOverride/
Reversing the changes:
To revert to original settings, go to Device Settings->Applications->PIP to Notifications, and clear defaults, or simply uninstall the application.