**Bevor Sie diese App deinstallieren konnen, mussen Sie in den Einstellungen auf den Button "Als Gerate Administrator entfernen" tippen
Screen Off and Lock ist mit uber zwei Millionen Nutzern und Ubersetzungen in uber 30 Sprachen die Nummer 1 im Google Pay Store der animierten Screen-off-Apps
Screen Off and Lock gibt Ihnen folgende Moglichkeiten den Bildschirm auszuschalten, als….:
1. Launcher Schnellzugriff
2. Launcher Widget, 1x1 - 4x4, Grose veranderbar in Android 4.0+ (auch moglich mit dem Sperrbildschirm fur Android 4.2+)
3. Schnellzugriff in die Benachrichtigungsleiste
4. Als schwebenden Button in allen Apps
5. Mit dem Such-Button (wenn Ihr Handy einen Such-Button hat)
1. Animiertes Bildschirm-Abschalten (inklusive dem sehr belliebten "Old TV Style")
2. Bildschirm sperren / entsperren mit Sound-Effekt
3. Vibration beim Bildschirm abschalten
Bitte beachten Sie:
Falls Sie immer noch keine Bildschirmanimation sehen, obwohl Sie die App schon ein Mal neu installiert haben, dann gehen Sie bitte folgendermasen vor:
Android 4.x: Gehen Sie in die Android-Eintstellungen, dann in die "Entwickler Optionen" und dort wahlen Sie bei "Ubergangs-Animationsgrose" 1x aus.
Android 2.x: Bitte sehen Sie in den Android Einstellungen unter "Display" oder "Anzeige" nach, ob Sie dort unter "Animationen" "Alle Animationen" ausgewahlt haben.
Are you worried about exposing your PIN and Pattern while you unlock your phone?
Here comes Smart Phone Lock for the rescue.
Smart Phone Lock will set the current phone time as your unlock PIN for the lock screen. It will change the PIN magically on every minute! So, each time you unlock the device, the PIN will vary and you need not worry about prying eyes around you. The best part is, you need not memorise anything to remember the PIN. The modifiers will allow you to enhance the security to the next level.
1) Offset PIN - You can set a number (Positive/Negative) and that number will be added/Subtracted from the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:30 and the offset is +10, then the current unlock code will be 0340.
2) Reverse PIN - If you enable this modifier, then the PIN is reversed number of the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:50 and the PIN to unlock the lock screen is 0530.
Also, Smart Phone Lock provides Date PIN as an alternative way to change the PIN. If you use Date PIN , then the PIN to unlock your lock screen will be changed based on your phone date.
FAIL SAFE : If you forget the PIN , Don't worry.At any point of time, you can use your default PIN which you have entered during the app installation. Default PIN will act as backup code to unlock your phone. So, you can log in with default PIN. Even if you forget the default PIN, after entering 3 wrong default PIN , there is an option to get the default PIN through SMS to the registered phone number
You can also hide Smart Phone Lock app icon from the App list by selecting hide icon option under settings. If you hide the icon, it will be tough to find you are using Smart Phone Lock. You can launch the app by dialling/calling 1234 in the phone.
The application provides various options like :
1. Swipe to unlock - Optionally you can enable the swipe to unlock screen in the app settings.
2. Widget Support - Optionally you can add any widget to the swipe screen. So you can control your music player , see weather details or any statistics by adding appropriate widget to the swipe screen.
3. Uninstall protection - Optionally you can enable the uninstall protection, so that others can’t uninstall the application without proper authentication. You need to disable the uninstall protection before trying uninstall application.
4. Unlocker Protection - Once, you enable the unlocker protection, if anyone tries to unlock your mobile with wrong password, the application will take photo using front camera (if available) without showing the preview and notify you after unlocking the device.
5. Lockscreen Background - You can select any background image as per you wish for the lock screen
6. Battery saving mode - This application is designed to consume very very less amount of battery. If you wish, you can enable the battery saving mode in the application settings to increase the battery life further.
The app is password protected, you can access the app only after entering the default pin which you have set during installation.
* Support for 24 hour timePIN
* Option change your custom lock screen pictures
* In-app purchase to remove ads
* Hiding the application Icon from the app list
IMPORTANT NOTE : The application will not work on encrypted devices.
IF YOU CAN’T LOGIN WITH DEFAULT PIN ALSO, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE AND TRY AGAIN. IF YOUR PHONE BATTERY IS NOT REMOVABLE THEN LONG PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON WILL FORCE RESTART THE PHONE.
IF YOU FACE ANY ISSUES WHILE UNLOCKING THE PHONE CONTACT US BY MAILING email@example.com OR BY FILLING THE DETAILS IN THIS FORM —> http://goo.gl/gEHBZA
To become beta tester of this application, please fill the following form -> http://bit.ly/BetaTesterz . Then mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.You can create a shortcut in home screen and a notification in notification drawer.
Touch each one to lock the screen immediately.
2.On android 4.1 and above,you can lock the screen by dragging from the home button(in the navigation bar).
3.You can also use the widget to custom the color and transparency of the shortcut.
This app provides a convenient way to uninstall itself.
Just try Air Lock Screen! Swipe your hand on top of your phone and see the magic!
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand swipe.
- Three lock mode supported (desktop only, all apps mode and white list mode).
- Enable/Disable app in notification center.
- Disable in landscape to prevent screen lock when playing game or watching video.
## ↓↓Scroll down↓↓ to read Notes on Uninstall. ##
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button?
Are your afraid of wearing out the power button? (My n1 was repaired coz of that :< )
'Lock Screen App' is a tiny app that can help you lock easily (without power button).
•Lock device with one touch
(Same effect as pressing the power button)
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background
•Auto-kill itself after locking to save your Battery & Memory
•Tiny in size (<100k)
Features (Donation Version Only):
•Little bit faster
•Lock by long-pressing search button **not work on xpad/apad and device without search key**
•Get updates earlier
★★ Please buy the donation version to support the dev! ★★
(You could find it using 'View more applications'/ the link in the app's settings page)
Thank you! :D
1.New / Updated Moto devices may not be supported
Moto disallows lock screen in their OS updates, so it would not work on moto devices after updates and new device like Droid 3. I have reported it to moto, but they did not agree to fix!
2. For device running Android 4.X, sometimes flashing (screen on then off again) may happen, try to enable 'Force Lock' in Lock Screen Settings to fix it.
3.It has been tested to work on Galaxy Nexus and Android Simulators (2.2,2.3, 4.0.2, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3)
However, the dev cannot guarantee that it could run / uninstall on all devices [coz I don't have all the devices].
If you encounter problem with you device, feel free to drop me an email!
### How to uninstall? ###
Locking Screen in Android requires the user of device administration function, you must deactivate device administration *BEFORE* uninstall to avoid error!
To do this:
•Go to "Lock Screen Settings" (in launcher) -> "Remove Device Administrator"
Alternatively, you may do it via
•Go to Settings -> Location & security (or Security) -> Select device administrators -> Uncheck this app.
After that, uninstall it in Play Store, in case of error during uninstall in Play Store, do it at Settings->Apps->Lock Screen-->Uninstall
[To use other hardware keys to unlock your device, try 'Widget Locker' / 'No Lock' app (not developed by me)]
If you like the app please consider rate with 5 stars.
"THIS APP DONT REPLACE THE STOCK LOCKSCREEN" and YOU DONT NEED ROOT
this app will not work for Long press power button since its hardware related.
"Ideal for avoiding shut down the device in the pocket"
Smart lockscreen protector will TRY to block the "power menu option" so you can avoid people turn off, mute,set to airplane your device from your lockscreen, Battery Friendly
even with pin or password a thief can power off easily without unlock the phone.
If You have a Security app like Cerberus to find your phone, you dont want people can turn off the device in a easy way.
This App Could work or could NOT work (working on 90% of devices),if the app its not working try modify Delay time if the app, this will give some time before closin power menu.
Root its not needed,its only if you want custom "Power Menu" with Reboot or Power off working.
NOTE: Airplane mode its not working on android jelly bean 4.2 because google change the seurity behavior.
if you have any doubts, bugs or feature request email me to email@example.com before leave a bad feedback please
Uses the next Open Source software:
Android-ViewPagerIndicator and ActionBarSherlock
Project home: https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
android.permission.PREVENT_POWER_KEY and android.permission-group.HARDWARE_CONTROLS <-- need for receive long power button event to show power menu
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK <-- "wake up" to show custom menu (if its enabled)
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD <-- disable lockscreen or keyguard to show custom menu
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS <-- to put in airplane mode the device
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED <--start the service on boot
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER <-- SuperUser for "reboot" and "power off" in menu.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
Diese App schaltet den Screen automatisch aus, sobald man es in die Hosentasche steckt oder auf den Tisch legt und aktiviert es wieder, sobald man das Telefon zurück in die Hand nimmt.
Man braucht keinen Knopf mehr zu drücken und das Telefon ist sofort bereit. Es hält das Display aktiv, solange das Telefon der Hand gehalten und leicht bewegt wird.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for:Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
'Lock Screen ' is a tiny app that can help you lock easily (without power button).
- This app uses ZERO Launcher . In case your phone doesn't already support that, don't worry, the app will assist you by opening a download page!
How to unInstall:
Before uninstalling the widget, disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > "Lock Screen "
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
Zur Erhöhung der Sicherheit
Sie müssen nur Enable-Pin Lock in-Einstellungen in diesem Antrag
und erstellen Sie ein eigenes Passwort für Entsperren Handy-Bildschirm.
* Slide to unlock.
* Geben Sie Stift zu entriegeln.
* Viele schöne Hintergrundbilder zur Auswahl
* Wählen Entsperren Zeichentrick
* Tastenfeld Lock Screen ermöglicht auch die Hintergrundbilder aus Ihrer Galerie verwenden
* Unlock Sound aktivieren / deaktivieren.
* Entsperren Vibration aktivieren / deaktivieren.
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button?
Are your afraid of wearing out the power button?
「Lock Screen Tools」 is a tiny app that can help you lock your phone easily with only one touch. Lock your phone so the screen doesn't stay on, it will save the battery.
•Lock your phone with one touch.
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background.
•Auto-kill itself after locking to release resource.
•Tiny in size (about 20k).
•Before uninstalling app make sure to disable admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」> Uncheck this app.
•If you move app2sd, you must recheck admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」.
•If you would like to help me translated into other languages, please mail to me.
If you have any problem or advice, please, EMAIL ME(market comments are useless). Thanks.
Don't forget to give us a five-star score if you like this!
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
To use this, just add 'Blank' from the new widget dialog.
This launcher is similar to old ADW Launcher Free before its major update in October 2012.
This application is not currently in active development. If you see a bug, you can file it to the project's GitHub.
**Passwords set in this application are not designed to be secure. It is recommended that you do not set your common password in this application.
Source code: https://github.com/chislon/LegacyLauncher
For help, take a look at the built-in 'Guide'.
Before you update, it is recommended that you back up your settings: 'Launcher Setup->More->Backup and Restore', choose 'Backup settings' and 'Backup desktop icon placement'.
See the ADW Guide for more help:
Key features of ADW Launcher Free present in Legacy Launcher:
* customizable number of desktop home screens
* customizable drag&drop action buttons
* ADW themes (can be a bad idea on low RAM devices, but looks are important too)
(See the webpage for a more complete list of features. Note that some features have been removed, such as the hidden dock bar.)
The original ADW Launcher was developed by Anderweb and a team of developers:
These permissions were retained from the original ADW source code and have not been significantly changed, and are standard for Launcher applications.
If your installed ADW Theme looks weird, make sure you have not selected 'Override Colors' in the drawer and application tray.
To have create the effect of hiding apps in the app tray, you can enable categories from the 'Launcher Settings'. Then open the app tray, and hit the 'Menu' button to bring up the category settings. Simply create one category with all the desired applications. Then you can return to 'Launcher Settings' to turn off the 'all apps' category.
If you would like to install a theme with a custom dock background, remember to unhide the dock background.
If you have an extra high resolution device, this launcher will not look optimized for your device. The original application was originally made for 800x480 screens and lower, so there is little I can do to make things work better for you since the graphical resources are raster image files.
* Samsung Galaxy S Infuse has a different data layout on some stock firmwares. As a result, backup/restore will fail. I cannot fix this as I do not have access to the device. If you know how to fix this, feel free to send me a patch.
**This app has very limited functionality past Android 2.3 because of Google's changes to Android. The only option available for most users past Android 2.3 is the trigger that turns WiFi off when toggling on airplane mode.
Different devices will have different behavior, as I do not have the resources to test this workaround on every device. **
If you hate it when your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth get disabled by turning on airplane mode, here your fix!
Perfect for turning an old smartphone into a dedicated MP3 player or PDA. Just take out the SIM, use this app, and leave the phone in airplane mode.
Completely free with no ads
Once the settings in this app have been applied you can safely remove this application - they are written to your system settings and are permanent until a factory reset.
May not work on all devices!
Some manufacturers have locked down some of these settings, rending this application useless in some cases. I have no way around this, nor can I tell which devices specifically with which firmwares do not support the functionality in this app, unfortunately.
Known not to work in Android 4.2 because Google has made airplane mode settings 'read-only' when accessing them from third-party apps.
# Permissions used
* write system settings - that's what this app does...
# How to use this app
Choose the options you want enabled or disabled in this application. Your changes will take place immediately.
You can view the changes in Android's settings application, typically under 'Wireless Settings'. Wireless settings can be launched directly from the bottom item in this application for your convenience.
Example Use Case 1:
Allow toggling of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when airplane mode is enabled, but still have airplane mode toggle Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off ->
on, on, on, on
Example Use Case 2:
Make Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggling independent of airplane mode ->
off, off, on, on
Example Use Case 3:
Don't let Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggle when airplane mode is enabled, and toggle them off when airplane mode is enabled ->
on, on, off, off
When launching wireless settings, your changes may not be visible right away. In this case, hit the 'Back' button on the device or kill the 'Settings' app with a task killer. Your changes will be reflected upon a new restart of the wireless settings task.
# What this does
When airplane mode is enabled, the default behavior is to disable the 'radios' on the device. That would include your cell radio, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
A good app to go with your backup Android device to reduce extend battery life.
Using hidden functionality built into Android, this application does one of two things:
1) Prevent airplane mode from toggling your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth radios.
(This also has the effect of allowing your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to stay on after reboots when airplane mode has been enabled.)
2) Allow Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to be toggled when airplane mode is enabled.
(No longer possible past Android 4.0)
# More Notes
Your settings should persist after you reboot your device. Feel free to remove this application to free up some space when you are done with it.
The default manufacturer setting varies depending on the device. As a result, this app may not prove to be of use to every device.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, flight mode, system tool
Once the app is installed, press the PIP button on your remote once. You will then be asked to complete the action using PIP to Notifications. You may choose 'Use by default' to always perform this action. If you do so, you will no longer have access to PIP even from the built-in TV app.
Tested on Sony Google TV NSZ-GS7 with Android 3.2. Not suitable for higher versions of Android. May or may not work on other Google TV devices.
Also takes over the PIP shortcut from the built-in TV app itself. To workaround this, this app adds a shortcut in your Launcher called 'PIP/TV' which opens PIP directly.
Free, opensource APL2 project: https://github.com/chislon/GTVPIPButtonOverride/
Reversing the changes:
To revert to original settings, go to Device Settings->Applications->PIP to Notifications, and clear defaults, or simply uninstall the application.
Free with no ads whatsoever, no need for internet access.
Root access required for Android 4.2 and up.
Choose a font scaling size between 55% and 145% (increments of 15%). The effect of this may be limited depending on your firmware. It is not recommended to choose a size larger than 130%.
For reference, the Android AOSP 'Huge' font size setting is 130%. Stock Android selectable settings are: 85% (tiny), 100% (normal), 115% (large), and 130% (huge).
Some manufacturers have removed this from their firmware because of limited system support. Examples of this include all implementations of HTC Sense 3.6 on the EVO 3D, Android 4.0 on the Samsung Galaxy Note.
If you happen to have a HTC phone, you may not notice a difference in your stock launcher and settings, because HTC broke this functionality in their some of their Android builds.
Compatible for Android 4.0+
Requested to make changes to system settings, nothing more.
For some applications to update the chat font size, you may need to close the application and run it again for changes to be applied.
On Android 4.2 and up, FontUp will try to obtain root access on first load, and will take longer to start than usual as a result.
On newer versions of Android, this requires context switching support from the su binary, supported from SuperSU 1.97 and up. Tested by a friend on Android 5 Lolipop.
Makes use of RootTools from http://code.google.com/p/roottools/
Change and set font and text size
This overrides the call button long-press action, such as Voice Dialer, with a task that has minimal overhead.
Should also work for bluetooth headsets.
Completely free with no ads.
1) Perform a long-press of the call button
2) In the 'Complete action using' dialog, check the 'Use by default for this action' checkbox, and select '! No Long-Press Call'
3) Your call long-press should now effectively do nothing.
Includes a long-press call button manager.
In technical terms, this overrides the intent action for 'VOICE_COMMAND'. If this intent is not triggered when you perform a long-press of the search button, this application does nothing for you.
This application is useless on the following devices:
* Other devices that do not broadcast the intent for 'VOICE_COMMAND'
* Devices without a call button
Used to clear default actions for Android 2.1 and below. Does nothing for Android 2.2 and up.
I had trouble getting this to work in the Android 3.x and 4.x emulators. The Android API documentation does not tell me that the intent would be disabled in those versions of Android, so I have elected to allow for these users to download this application even though it may be untested for their devices. Please report back to me if you find that it does not work on your device.
Tested for Android 1.6-2.3.
Voice dialer, long-press call