awesome, simple, easy, minimal ram usage... looking for a alternative to ADW, look here... needs option to be persistent, it keeps getting killed by Android, i still trying to get this to keep running... otherwise it's the best. i have low ram phone... i suggest to keep running, don't use a task switcher, bind home to this app, and use this to switch apps, that way it's always the 2nd app,then Android won't kill it
2nd best If the docbar had 7 or more slots & apps can be uninstalled by dragging to the bin from app catalog, this would've been the prefect. A +1 is that this doesn't delete shortcuts when an app is frozen, so plays nicely with app quarantine.
Perfect What can I complain about? It's super smooth, and with ADW Theme support. It's size is smaller than ADW too! Open source apps are the best!
forcing close Extremely unhappy....this launcher is forcing close and I can't access anything on my phone!!!!! Am I going to have to reboot my phone entirely?
NICE! what i like about this launcher is that the dock appears in the application tray. all other launcher i found so far does not have dock appear in the app tray..only Legacy have this functionality..awesome!
legacy rocks! Awesome! glad you considered the 4 icon dock... stable and easy on battery & ram.. its the old adw modded to my exact preferences.(but zoom looked better in original old adw though)
- Fix crash in non-spread previews as reported by user
- Minor tweaks to dock and app catalog
- New: Supports 4 icons in dock (please consider adding a new shortcut to open the app drawer)
- Fix layout issues when dock has 3 icons
- Fixes for app catalog navigation button with 1 or 3 in dock icons
- Fix in app catalog
- Fix for app drawer on devices with hardware keyboards
- Launch activity from desktop action