Grab the Spy.pbw for the pebble watch here at the Pebble Appstore: http://pblweb.com/appstore/52e1b327318d6ebb1500010c
Finally take pictures, videos and audio recordings SECRETLY!
Let your Pebble SmartWatch and Spy Pebble turn you into a secret agent!
Loaded with features like:
Take videos with front and back facing camera with screen OFF!!
Take pictures(with front facing or back camera) with screen OFF!
Start audio recordings with screen on or OFF!!
Start your phones voice recognition and have the conversation sent to your pebble watch LIVE!!
Turn your phones flashlight on with out searching your phone for an app to do it, just use your watch!
Silence and unsilence your phone!
No battery drain!!!s
This app can also use all the features above with the screen on and will not display what the app is doing or interrupt the device user!!!!!
After selecting voice recognition immediately begin speaking, once you have seen the sentence/paragraph press select to start listening for another sentence/paragraph
Remember this is a Spy application, its meant to be low key in what it does, most of the functions should be done with the screen off. If there are times you use them with the screen on and dont see anything happening thats because its suppose to be that way.
One of the top apps for the Pebble watch on Android - over 50,000 daily users!
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
This is an Beta quality release - your mileage may vary
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
This app will only work with Pebble firmware and Android app v2.0
You will need a Pebble Watch to get the most out of this app! http://www.getpebble.com
If you encounter problems installing the latest Canvas watchface to your Pebble, please see the FAQ.
With Canvas, you can:-
- Design watch-faces for your Pebble, on your Android phone
- Control the size, position, format, font, colour and alignment of every item. Drag to move and resize
- Animate anything on your watch-face, and vibrate when content changes, dynamically resize layer, and invert
- Add images, or even an analogue clock!
- Include world-time from any timezone
- Add countdown timers, to a time controlled on your phone
- Switch watch-faces from your phone, only requiring one precious slot on your Pebble
- Share your designs, and download others' on the Canvas Screen Store!
- See the state of your watch (battery level, connection status)
Your watch-faces can use any time format that you wish, including the popular 'text watch' format.
You can also include dynamic content which will update continually from your phone:
- Your next calendar appointments (on supported devices ICS+)
- Missed call, Unread SMS counters
- Unread Gmail counters for any labels
- Phone battery percentage
- Phone sensor status (temperature, humidity, pressure on supported devices e.g. Galaxy S4)
- Any content from Tasker
- And anything else via plugins - example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.canvasnowplayingplugin
And share any watchface that you design with other Canvas users! Use the 'Share' function on the Edit screen. A shared .pcs file can be loaded back into Canvas
Instructions: please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Developers: see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for information on creating content plugins for Canvas
- Pebble does not yet support persistent storage. This means that every time you select the 'Pebble Canvas' watch-face on your Pebble, it must communicate with your phone before it can display anything. After this, it will continue to display all non-dynamic content even if connection to your phone is lost.
- Please submit any bug reports if you do encounter an issue. You may also submit diagnostics from the 'About' menu to help diagnose any problems
- Please email me with any problems/issues/suggestions. This is a lot easier than responding via the Google Play comments system
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - send watchface to Pebble app, share screens
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - update pebble when phone starts
- READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming calendar events
- READ_SMS - Get SMS unread count
- READ_CALL_LOG - Get Missed calls count
- gm.permission.READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - Get GMail unread counts
- GET_ACCOUNTS - Get GMail accounts
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Get location for weather
- INTERNET - Get weather
- READ_CONTACTS - some devices need this for missed call updates
- VIBRATE - Test vibration patterns on your phone
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Show current wifi information on your watch
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if you are connected to the internet or not
A Time machine is getting into a camera!
When you take pictures by using this camera app, you can have pictures of the past, present, and even future.
Before you press the button, this app automatically takes pictures of the past.
This is a great app when you're capturing motions.
Arirang TV featured our app! Check this out!
1. Camera to capture the time
- You can take pictures of the past, present, and future.
- You can control the interval among pictures.
2. Camera to edit the time
- You can make GIF images consisting of the pictures you take.
- You can also change the speed of GIF animation.
3. Camera to save the time
- You can make Grid images consisting of the pictures you take.
- You can edit frames, colors and border styles of the Grid images.
Time Shift Camera is Free to download.
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering),
• Mobile data,
• Silent mode,
• Vibrate mode,
• Power saving,
• Data synchronisation.
• GPS state,
• NFC state,
• Battery level,
• Wi-Fi Hotspots,
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time),
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time).
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
"Power saving" works only in one way (turn on): turn off Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering), Mobile data; turn on Silent mode, set Brightness to minimum.
Note: I would like to add GPS/NFC toggles, but Google has forbidden to change the state of GPS / NFC by user applications (only system applications).
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
• Camera facing (Front or Back);
• Photo / Video resolution;
• Flash mode;
• Quality preview.
You can also use this app as a Spy Camera, it can take photos or videos without any sound or light! Put your phone somewhere, no further than 10 meters from the Pebble, and take a photo or video!
Live preview performance is highly dependent on the power of your phone. Good CPU/GPU -> good quality preview, fast preview. Transmission rate is ~ 5 frames per second on default quality!!!
To Xperia users:
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(Setting - Power management - STAMINA mode)
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at http://pblweb.com/appstore/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
Camera KK is the ultimate camera app based on the latest version of Android KitKat (Android 4.4).
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Live FX photos: 12 effects (only on full version)
- Pebble smartwatch support (with live preview)
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Countdown Timer
- Burst mode
- Full brightness option
- Video/Audio quality configurable
- More cool features soon ...
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to email@example.com with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, you name it!
********** Very important notes **********
- You need to enable the support for international characters in the app's settings
- In order for this to work, you need a special watchapp installed on your phone.
You can find a link to it in the Settings or just visit this link on your phone:
Thanks goes to Dattas Moonchaser for the original Pebble Notifier app. Kudos to him!
Trigger different fart sounds with with your smartwatch . Be the fart master and create funny jokes and hilarious situations at a press of a button.
Make sure you turn up your Media Volume to hear the farts in all their glory!
One of the funniest apps for you to enjoy on your smartwatch.
Easy way to prank people, great for using at school, during meetings or at parties.
- Easy to use and install.
- 9 Different farts that can be triggered remotely from your smartwatch.
- 1 Free\Gratis Fart, you can get others through in-app purchases in the Fart Market.
- Epic level over 9000 :)
Don’t forget to rate and +1.
BUGS AND IMPROVEMENTS:
*** All suggestions will be taken seriously. If there are any problems, please contact me on email@example.com before leaving a bad rating. I will try my best to solve any issues.
It then shows you distance and direction to the geocache on your Pebble watch! You must also install application to your pebble, then you can use c:geo app to select the geocache you want!
This app uses GPS position and calculates direction from it. It does not use Pebble's compass as it is not yet made accessible by the developers!
PLEASE NOTE: This application only supports Pebble SDK v2. Before writing for support, please update to latest c:geo, pebble firmware and Pebble Geocaching app.
- beside this application, also install application on Pebble. Since the Pebble store is now public, please download pebble app from there!
- Simply go to c:geo, select geocache you want and go to Menu -> Navigate -> Pebble
To close the app:
- Simply click notification on top that says "Pebble Geocaching"
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
If you have any question or want to post negative comments, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the issue(or add a feature).
If you want to help me with the application in any way, such as programming, designing, giving suggestions, please contact me!
Application's sources are available on: https://github.com/WebMajstr-/pebble-cgeo
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
Special Thanks to:
Whole c:geo developing team for their app and effort of helping me with integration!
Works with Pebble sdk 1.0 only!
How you ask?
Open app on your smartphone and select scary watchface that you like.
Everything is automatic and works like magic.
What other say about those?
- "Awesome watch faces for a good price. Made my day."
- "Best spent money for my smartwatch. It's simply great."
Make your day fun and scary!
Why it'w worth it.
+ Affordable and Android exclusive.
+ No ads,
+ Beautiful, unique watch faces.
+ More than 100 watch faces for your smartwatch. Permanently!
+ Bragging rights
+ Works like magic.
If you’re unhappy with the app, I will refund you in full.
Before leaving a negative rating please contact me on email@example.com with your issue. I will do my best to fix it.
More from developer
This app requires Pebble Firmware and Pebble app 2.0 and above!
Wristponder lets you send customized pre-set (or 'canned') SMS messages from your Pebble smartwatch! Perfect for times when you need to reply, but it isn't socially acceptable to use your phone.
Add, edit and delete your list of responses, then choose from them when you open the watchapp. The last contact you received an SMS or call from is also displayed. In addition, the top 5 contacts are also recorded.
You can also import and export your list of custom responses for safe keeping!
Explanation of Permissions:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to import/export lists of responses.
android.permission.READ_SMS - Used to read who the last received SMS was from.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - Used to translate the last received phone number into a contact's name.
android.permission.SEND_SMS - Used to send the custom SMS messages.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to read who was the last person to call.
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS - Used to build the list of top 5 received contacts.
android.permission.WRITE_SMS - Used to add sent messages to the conversation thread.
Any bugs or new features, let me know!
Now includes most apps' source code!
Included watch apps:
- Watch Trigger
- Watch Trigger +
- Pebble Tube Status
- Starfield Graphics Demo
- Data Toggle
Included watch faces:
- Potential Divider Small
- Potential Divider Large
- Split Horizon Seconds Edition
- Split Horizon Minutes Edition
- Split Horizon Plain Edition
- Beam Up
- Beam Up Inverted
- Beam Up Date
- Beam Up Date Inverted
- Starfield Smooth
- CMD Time
- CMD Time Typed
- CMD Time Typed: Inverted
Please be sure to install the correct watchapp for your firmware version! If unsure, choose Install Watch App from Settings.
This is an upgrade to Watch Trigger for Pebble, containing the most oft-requested (and fiddliest to implement) feature: Video triggering!
But also included are:
- Improved watch-app that adapts depending on the shooting mode
- Revamped settings menus
- Auto start mode selection
- My utmost gratitude for contributing to development!
The included watchapp requires Pebble App and Firmware 2.0 and above to work!
Any feedback and bug reports welcome!