Voted top Android app in the Pebble App Challenge (#2 overall) - http://pbl.io/day-4
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app only works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
Glance Classic includes 7 free layouts. Glance Analog, TextWatch and Watchface Editor require in app purchase. Other Additional features can be unlocked via the in app purchase.
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
This app will only work with Pebble firmware and Android app v2.0
You will need a Pebble Watch to get the most out of this app! http://www.getpebble.com
If you encounter problems installing the latest Canvas watchface to your Pebble, please see the FAQ.
User guide: http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/user-guide.html
With Canvas, you can:-
- Design watch-faces for your Pebble, on your Android phone
- Control the size, position, format, font, colour and alignment of every item. Drag to move and resize
- Animate anything on your watch-face, and vibrate when content changes, dynamically resize layer, and invert
- Add images, or even an analogue clock!
- Include world-time from any timezone
- Add countdown timers, to a time controlled on your phone
- Switch watch-faces from your phone, only requiring one precious slot on your Pebble
- Share your designs, and download others' on the Canvas Screen Store!
- See the state of your watch (battery level, connection status)
Your watch-faces can use any time format that you wish, including the popular 'text watch' format.
You can also include dynamic content which will update continually from your phone:
- Your next calendar appointments (on supported devices ICS+)
- Missed call, Unread SMS counters
- Unread Gmail counters for any labels
- Phone battery percentage
- Phone sensor status (temperature, humidity, pressure on supported devices e.g. Galaxy S4)
- Any content from Tasker
- And anything else via plugins - example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.canvasnowplayingplugin
And share any watchface that you design with other Canvas users! Use the 'Share' function on the Edit screen. A shared .pcs file can be loaded back into Canvas
Instructions: please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Developers: see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for information on creating content plugins for Canvas
- Pebble does not yet support persistent storage. This means that every time you select the 'Pebble Canvas' watch-face on your Pebble, it must communicate with your phone before it can display anything. After this, it will continue to display all non-dynamic content even if connection to your phone is lost.
- Please submit any bug reports if you do encounter an issue. You may also submit diagnostics from the 'About' menu to help diagnose any problems
- Please email me with any problems/issues/suggestions. This is a lot easier than responding via the Google Play comments system
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - send watchface to Pebble app, share screens
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - update pebble when phone starts
- READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming calendar events
- READ_SMS - Get SMS unread count
- READ_CALL_LOG - Get Missed calls count
- gm.permission.READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - Get GMail unread counts
- GET_ACCOUNTS - Get GMail accounts
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Get location for weather
- INTERNET - Get weather
- READ_CONTACTS - some devices need this for missed call updates
- VIBRATE - Test vibration patterns on your phone
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Show current wifi information on your watch
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if you are connected to the internet or not
• Camera facing (Front or Back);
• Photo / Video resolution;
• Flash mode;
• Quality preview;
• Tap / Shake to take photo or start/stop take video.
You can also use this app as a Spy Camera, it can take photos or videos without any sound or light! Put your phone somewhere, no further than 10 meters from the Pebble, and take a photo or video!
Live preview performance is highly dependent on the power of your phone. Good CPU/GPU -> good quality preview, fast preview. Transmission rate is ~ 5 frames per second on default quality!!!
To Xperia users:
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(Setting - Power management - STAMINA mode)
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
*Don't be fooled by the lack of screenshots, this app works in the background and cannot be shown with screenshots!
Grab the Spy.pbw for the pebble watch here at the Pebble Appstore: http://pblweb.com/appstore/52e1b327318d6ebb1500010c
^^^^ Be sure to always stay updated with the pebble app as well or errors might occur between communications. Error reports are being submitted showing users have not updated their Spy app on the pebble appstore!
Finally take pictures, videos, audio recordings and more SECRETLY!
Let your Pebble SmartWatch and Spy Pebble turn you into a secret agent!
Loaded with features like:
Take videos with front and back facing camera with screen OFF!!
Take pictures(with front facing or back camera) with screen OFF!
Use your phones Camera as a Motion Detector and take pictures of video when motion is detected.
Send images to the pebble watch!
Start audio recordings with screen on or OFF!!
Start your phones voice recognition and have the conversation sent to your pebble watch LIVE!!
Turn your phones flashlight on with out searching your phone for an app to do it, just use your watch!
Silence and unsilence your phone!
No battery drain!!!
This app can also use all the features above with the screen on and will not display what the app is doing or interrupt the device user!!!!!
Remember this is a Spy application, its meant to be low key in what it does, most of the functions should be done with the screen off. If there are times you use them with the screen on and dont see anything happening thats because its suppose to be that way.
This app uses native notification service to push texts, Facebook messages and any other Android notifications to your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Those type of notifications will pop up above your opened application and won't close it. All you need to do is to install this application and set it up.
— Do not forget to enable notification service for Natvecation, or it wouldn't work.
— Also do not forget to enable 3rd party notifications in official Pebble app.
— You can create a white list or a black list of applications that need or do not need your attention
— Each application can be set up to remove notification from phone immediately or after a set period of time. There isn't any function to remove notifications from Pebble, sorry.
— You can turn off notifications being sent while the screen is on.
— Vibration and font size could be set up via Pebble, without touching the phone.
— For your convenience system apps and user apps are separated in playlist creation window.
— You can create custom template for each application.
— Also you can set up quiet time when notifications won't be sent.
— If your Pebble disconnects, you'll receive all missed notifications after reconnection.
— You can choose to not to send ongoing notifications or notifications with progress bars.
— Full Tasker plugin support: sending notifications, global configuration, custom app configuration.
— Automatic splitting for very long notifications.
— You can create custom filters for each application.
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at https://apps.getpebble.com/applications/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
It consist out of 3 main functionalities:
★ Taking pictures remotely on your Phone by activating camera function on your Pebble.
- High res picture,
- Feedback notification
- Automatically added to gallery folder.
★ Taking videos remotely by activating video function.
- Feedback notification
- High res & autofocus
★ Taking audio notes remotely with dictaphone function.
- Discreet recording with transparent screen.
Application runs as watchapp on Pebble Smartwatch and as service on smartphone. Service runs in background and listens for commands from your Pebble Smartwatch. As long as you let service running you’ll be click away taking picture, recording video or sound. Note: The phone must not be in sleep mode though.
For any questions or feedback write on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.blukz.com
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering)
• Mobile data
• Vibrate/Mute mode
• Brightness mode
• Power saving
• Find my phone
• Lock the screen
• Data synchronisation
• GPS state
• NFC state
• Battery level
• Wi-Fi Hotspots
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time)
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time)
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
• Mobile Data toggle works on Android < 5.0 or rooted Android 5.0 and above.
• Phone signal strength don't work on some devices.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
You can even send Canned Responses configured in the App from your watch.
YOU NEED "ROOT ACCESS" ON YOUR PHONE!
(You need Pebble Firmware 2.8 or newer)
You have to install:
- App on your phone from Play Store
- Watchapp on your Pebble from Pebble Store
Then you are ready!
(Open App on your Phone and give it Root Access)
To reply with Canned Responses press Center Button of your Pebble while reading a message.
1) "Refresh" Root Access after every update of this app.
2) Sending responses to groups is currently disabled.
In case of problems or bugs email me so i can resolve them!
Link to Watchapp in Pebble Store:
Communication takes place directly between two devices equipped with this software, communication doesn't result in any charges, but distance is limited.
Systems equipped with Java software can control camera on mobile device using Remote Camera Java app, http://programy.jastrzab.com/remote_camera/
How to use it ?
1. instal app on both devices
2. on first device turn on Server
3. on second device, find device with name or address that matches to first device name or address and tap on it to establish connection
4. if connected, you can make pictures or just see what first device is seeing but on second device
Remember about !
● To communicate using Bluetooth mode, device must be equipped with Bluetooth
● To communicate using Wifi mode, device must be equipped with WIFI
● Pictures are always saved on server device
● Device acting as server can consume large amount of power so without access to power source working time may be limited
● Electromagnetic interference, obstacles and distance can cause communication problems even connection break
● Preview smoothness depends on device and connection performance
● Devices must be within the communication range or in the same network for WIFI connection
● Bluetooth adapter must be enabled and devices must be paired for Bluetooth connection
● On devices with android older than 3.0, device acting as server can only transmit preview, cannot take pictures
● To activate autofocus press shutter longer and release to take picture, short press will take picture immediately without autofocus
● To unpin floating preview window, double-tap
Have problem ?
● If server device is not on the clients list you probably will need to pair devices for Bluetooth connection or be within the same network for Wifi connection
● If for some reason in WIfi mode, server isn't visible on clients list, need to enter address manually by clicking on Connect item
● If preview is stopped try to reconnect, if connection will be unsuccessful then restart server
How Wifi discovering works ?
● Discovering is active only if user is present, this means when app is visible, screen is on and device is unlocked and if active connection mode is WIFI
● Only if app is acting as server will broadcast address
● If server is disabled app is listening for incoming broadcast from other device but without broadcasting
● Discovering mode works only for devices in the same network segment in other words in the same subnet
Pebble Messenger allows you to set some pre-definied responses you can use to reply to SMS and WhatsApp messages from your Pebble without using your phone.
You can also write a full message with our system: it's similiar to the old T9 system we had on our old phones, so using it is simple and you will get used to it easily!
Note that replying on WhatsApp requires root permissions, so the first time you'll use the app, check your phone: it will ask for them.
* NEW VERSION - PEBBLE SMARTWATCH SUPPORT *
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Live FX photos: 12 effects (only on full version)
- Pebble smartwatch support (with live preview)
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Countdown Timer
- Burst mode
- Full brightness option
- Video/Audio quality configurable
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4)
- More cool features soon ...
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
- Add, edit and delete your list of responses, which are synchronised only when needed.
- Send to the last SMS contact, last caller, top 5 incoming contacts or your own favourite contacts.
- Import and export your list of custom responses for safe keeping!
Explanation of Permissions:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to import/export lists of responses.
android.permission.READ_SMS - Used to read who the last received SMS was from.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - Used to translate the last received phone number into a contact's name, as well as set favourite contacts.
android.permission.SEND_SMS - Used to send the custom SMS messages.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to read who was the last person to call.
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS - Used to build the list of top 5 received contacts.
android.permission.WRITE_SMS - Used to add sent messages to the conversation thread.
android.permission.INTERNET - Used to check if there is a new version available, and report latest news.
Any bugs or new features, let me know!
Please be sure to install the correct watchapp for your firmware version! If unsure, choose Install Watch App from Settings.
This is an upgrade to Watch Trigger for Pebble, containing the most oft-requested (and fiddliest to implement) feature: Video triggering!
But also included are:
- Improved watch-app that adapts depending on the shooting mode
- Revamped settings menus
- Auto start mode selection
- My utmost gratitude for contributing to development!
- For Android 5.0 and up, please use my more advanced Dashboard as this app is no longer maintained separately.
This application allows the use of a Pebble smartwatch to toggle the Wi-Fi and Data connections from your wrist, without having to pull out your phone and navigate settings.
Any feedback and bug reports welcome!
An app to bring together all my released Pebble watch faces and watch apps in once place for easy updating, and releasing new apps!
Now includes most apps' source code!
Included watch apps:
- Watch Trigger
- Watch Trigger +
- Pebble Tube Status
- Starfield Graphics Demo
- Data Toggle
- BBC News
Included watch faces:
- Potential Divider Small
- Potential Divider Large
- Split Horizon Seconds Edition
- Split Horizon Minutes Edition
- Split Horizon Plain Edition
- Beam Up
- Beam Up Inverted
- Beam Up Date
- Beam Up Date Inverted
- Beam Up Static
- Beam Up Shake
- Starfield Smooth
- CMD Time
- CMD Time Typed
- CMD Time Typed: Inverted
- Past Present Future
- Past Present Future Inverted
- Past Present Future Extended
- Seven Segments
- Seven Segments Date
Also includes #1 - #10 of my Pebble SDK tutorials.