PSN Math Apps: "Reducing the rote work to help keep you in the creative realm of mathematics."
Advertisement Free - Just a large, clean, user-friendly, specialized tool for Factoring Quadratic Expressions.
See www.psnmathapps.com for short videos of all apps.
This simple to use application allows you to enter "a", "b", and "c" coefficients. It factors the expression or states that the expression is "Prime". Great for math students and teachers at all levels above 6th grade. The large interface makes this a very easy and visual application.
Be certain to contact me with any bugs or suggestions.
・因数分解の求解のために 64bit整数演算 を使用しています。項の次数が高くて係数に大きな数を入力した場合、オーバフローをおこして正しい結果が得られない場合があります。
Shows Step by Step solutions.
Tiger Algebra currently handles :
Absolute Value Equations and Absolute Value Inequalities
Pulling Out Like Terms
Identifying Perfect Cubes
Reducing Fractions to Lowest Terms
Solving by Completing The Square
Solving using the Quadratic Formula
Equations which are Reducible to Quadratic
Parabola Finding Vertex and X Intercepts
Adding Subtracting Finding Least Common Multiple
Raising to a Power
Sets of Linear Equations
Linear Equations with One Unknown
Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
Linear Equations with Three Unknowns
Linear Equations with Four Unknowns
Solving Linear Equations by Substitution
Properties of a Straight Line
Non Linear Equations and Approximation and Inequalities
Solving Radical Equations
Non Linear Equations
de Moivre Formula
Factoring Multi Variable Polynomials
Factoring Binomials as Difference of Squares
Factoring Binomials as Sum or Difference of Cubes
Factoring Polynomials having more than 3 Terms
Polynomial Root Calculator
Polynomial Long Division
Help site with instructions and examples: http://frac.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable, double tap ( and ) to enter less and greater signs
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: email@example.com
Use spaces, commas or new lines as delimiters for new numbers (how to separate different numbers from each other).
If your keyboard doesn't allow you to type spaces or commas, you'll have to download a different keyboard or use new lines to separate numbers.
Use the 'restore' button to restore the last data you entered before you closed the app the last time.
Long click on the display text, or the numbers you entered and it will bring up the option to copy or paste.
Switch between input screens for the classic GCF screen and the new, unlimited input GCF screen by clicking the options in the top right corner of the app. If you don't have the option in the top right corner, click your Menu BUTTON (which is a physical button on your phone).
- Calculate prime factors for a given integer.
-Can calculate factors for very large numbers (upto 60000000)
- Results can be shared using EMAIL button option.
- Good Usability and Rich UI
- App Available for FREE to use
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response.
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
Note: Quadratic equations help you to find the vertex and extremal values (minimum and maximum) of a parabola. Quadratic functions are frequently used in physics, engineering, economics, biology and many other areas.
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
The app can be set up to run a specified number of problems, and will keep a tally of the number of errors. This automatic scoring saves the teacher, or tutor, a lot of trouble. The other adjustable parameters are the number of factors in the original problem (2 through 5) and the maximum prime factor (5, 7, 11, or 13). The instructions give all the essential tips to help the student find a factor correctly the first time (avoiding being charged with an error) without the bother of a short division exercise to test it. Since the app does all the division, the student can concentrate on getting the factors. This will sharpen his/her skills, even in the midst of all the distractions that modern youth is subject to.
Ask the Number Genie any number and find out what's special about it!
Genie's criteria includes:
Sum of Two (or Multiple Pairs) of Squares
Sum of Two (or Multiple Pairs) of Cubes
Easy to use. Have fun learning about the numbers in your life such as your birthday, your license plate, or your telephone number. Maybe you'll come across a number that will satisfy our Genie.
*Please note, larger numbers take longer to compute. Please be patient while our Genie considers your numbers.
*Credits to Ovni-the-UFO for background image.