100 sec Word Puzzle is an addictive word game. Your goal is to make maximum meaningful words using letters provided to you in 100 seconds.
See how many words you can create from the supplied letters in 100 seconds.
Let's break all records! Let's play!
If you like Scrabble and other similar word games, you will love "100 sec Word Puzzle".
Create words, steal letters... it's anyone's game in this battle of words!
Awarded the best word game!
More than 3 MILLION players!
"Wordox is one of the best word games on mobile. We can play many games at once: while a player is constructing a word in one game, you can make your word in the other ;)" Tony-ok
"A very well made game! I love it, I've become addicted: whenever I have a free moment, I continue my games! Moreover, we are not obliged to connect to Facebook, which really suits me!" Pitchouneg
"Fun, addictive, easy" Papercraft
Win by playing cunning, short and simple words. Surprise your opponent by stealing their letters for your words and make your moves impenetrable!
Forget the cupboard of dusty and difficult board games: Wordox is the only word game you'll ever need!
Enhance your gaming experience with these features!
• No Ads: Play ad-free
• A colorful word game, both strategic and fun, that allows you to steal letters from your opponents
• Play in turns and at your own pace against your friends or players from around the world
• Challenge random players or play with your friends (via Facebook, their user ID or by playing face to face with them on your mobile device)
• Use Jokers to avoid losing your turn
* Talk to your opponent using the in-game chat!
• Stats: Access your statistics to easily track your progress in the game
• Scores: Compare your performance with all your friends
• 6 dictionaries (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese)
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Help Watson the Owl fight the grey curse and restore color to the storybook world! Use the power of words to unlock spectacular bonuses and spell your way to victory. New challenges await you at every turn – can you be the one to vanquish the curse forever?
- More than 300 challenging word game levels with more coming soon!
- Play and compete with friends!
- Language support for English, French, Italian, German or Spanish!
- Beautiful storybook-inspired level maps!
- Cool power-ups and strategic score bonuses!
- Share progress with the Facebook version!
- Connect with Facebook to find friends who are already playing!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$99.99
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
You must be 13+ to play this game.
All words to be searched are from Crosswords puzzles, there are names, abbreviations, contractions, concatenations, etc.
These are the game difficulties:
- EASY: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- MEDIUM: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and backwards
- HARD: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards and just a clue about the word
Focusing on game play, this game has the following features:
- 14 achievements from google play games
- realtime multiplayer matches
- option to receive a hint about a word location
- option to solve the entire puzzle
- grid lines for better visualization
All puzzles were created automatically, so more will be added in the future!
Puzzles available on this languages:
- 900 english
- 900 spanish (Español)
- 900 brazilian portuguese (Português-BR)
- 600 german (Deutsch)
- 600 french (Français)
- 600 italian (Italiano)
- 600 russian (Русский)
- 600 danish (Dansk)
- 600 bulgarian (български)
- 600 czech (Čeština)
- 600 traditional chinese (普通話)
- 600 simplified chinese (台語)
- 600 chinese (Pinyin)
- 600 greek (Ελληνική)
- 600 estonian (Eesti)
- 600 croatian (Hrvatskom)
- 600 indonesian (Indonesia)
- 600 icelandic (Íslensku)
- 600 japanese (日本語)
- 600 korean (한국어)
- 600 lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- 600 latvian (Latviešu)
- 600 macedonian (Македонски)
- 600 hungarian (Magyar)
- 600 dutch (Nederlandse)
- 600 polish (Polski)
- 600 portuguese (Português-PT)
- 600 roumanian (Română)
- 600 slovakian (Slovenčina)
- 600 slovenian (Slovenski)
- 600 albanian (Shqiptare)
- 600 finnish (Suomi)
- 600 swedish (Svenska)
- 600 turkish (Türk)
- 600 hebrew (ברית)
- 600 hindi (हिन्दी)
- 200 norwegian (Norsk)
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
Il est livré avec Demo Level pour vous de pratiquer. Il contribue également à élargir votre vocabulaire. Utilisez le 'Hint' lorsque vous êtes coincé.
Mots à Trouver est un jeu amusant et addictif mot jeu de puzzle pour tous les âges.
keywords: mot, mêlés, puzzle, jeu, français
The main difference between Webfeud and other games is the use of official Scrabble® dictionaries, wherever possible.
26 different languages and dictionaries:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Dutch (provided by Van Dale)
- English (TWL and CSW2012)
- French (ODS6)
- Scots Gaelic
More languages to follow.
In addition to this:
- Integrated chat
- Upvote option for words that should be included in the dictionary (only available for unofficial wordlists)
- Players can choose to keep their statistics and be displayed on the leaderboard.
- Display the number of tiles and letters available and played
Challenge your Twitter followers and Facebook friends, invite people by email or play against random opponents.
More info, see http://www.webfeud.com
Randomly select a letter to start and type a word for each of the 5 different categories that starts with that letter. The player that gets most correct words in the least amount of time wins!
- Turn based, fast paced word game
- Go head to head with your friends on Facebook and Game Center
- Unlimited fun with challenging categories to choose from
- Achievements to unlock and conquer the game
- Learn a new language! Play in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese
Start playing Stop!
Tune in at www.facebook.com/stopbyfanatee
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
To play, make words by using letters in sequence, moving up, down, left, right or diagonally. Letters disappear when used, and letters above fall into the spaces. You can also turn the board clockwise or anticlockwise to switch things about. Words are scored by letter value multiplied by word length. When you've done your best, submit your score to see how you compare!
This is the mobile edition of the popular Facebook game, but does not require a Facebook account to play. See for yourself why WordBog is one of the fastest growing new word games in the world!
*Test you word skills and increase your vocabulary in the process
*Less frequent letters equate to higher score for words
*The clock is ticking so keep an eye out for easy words first
*Can only spell a word once during a particular level
* Wild Card Characters can only be used once. Once used will appear as the letter used. The AI will select the first word that it comes across that it can use the wildcard with.
* No points for wildcard character
Type of words allowed: The only words that are allowed are those that can be found in a standard English dictionary. You may look for any type of word--noun, verb, adjective, adverb, etc. Plural nouns are acceptable as are all verb tenses.
Type of words not allowed: Proper nouns, abbreviations, contractions, hyphenated words, and foreign words that are not in an English dictionary.
Since the latest version can edit existing words and new words are added.
With new updates will also integrate new words and new and additional categories.
Existing categories are:
- Facebook friends
- German Cities
- Cities (world)
- Film / Hollywood
- Food / Drink
- Parts of the body (anatomy)
- Random (for professionals)
On the one hand you can in the game to see how many rounds you have completed a row in one category and the other hand you can always see your previous record.
You also have the option to enter the high score in the global system and thus can compare yourself with all users.
NEW: We have set up a Facebook page so that you us your requests for changes or new questions can write directly:
- App2SD possible
New: Hangman is now also a multiplayer mode. Player 1 is before a word and Player 2 has to guess it. Simple principle that hopefully brings a lot of fun! Have fun with the 2 player mode!
Journey through a storybook landscape filled with danger and adventure and challenge the evil Bully who would twist your words and break your spelling.
Join our heroes on their quest to become Word Wizards and become one yourself! Your adventure starts now.
Why use MeGusta?
- In contrast to many other meme generators MeGusta allows you to highly customize your memes!
- Additional failpic function!
- Use a preset, a gallery image or take a photo to create memes!
- Share your created memes and failpics with your friends through Google+, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Reuse any created memes by selecting them from the history.
- Number of meme presets constantly growing thanks to live updating from the web!
- No watermarks
- It´s free!
Please contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions. We love feedback! Feel free to suggest new meme presets, so it will be added to the database as soon as possible. When you found a bug or the application crashed, do the following:
1) If the application crashed, please confirm the submission of your crash report and give a short description.
2) Send us an email and give some more information about the bug or how you were able to let the application crash. Refer to your short description, if possible.
3) We will contact you as soon as possible to solve the issues and will release an update soon.
Permissions are used to receive the latest memes from the web and to store them on your SD card.
Permissions are used to receive the latest quotations from the web and to locate the current location of each QuotePlacer - e.g. New York, USA.
Please contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions. We love feedback!