Each game of Almost Anagrams will present you with a randomly selected word from its extensive database. You then see how many words you can create using letters from that word. Remember, this is ALMOST anagrams, so you do not have to use all of the letters in your new words. At the end of the round, a summary of the words found as well as the words not found will be shown. You may be surprised at just how many possible words there were!
Almost Anagrams features 2 modes of play:
1. An exciting timed mode - As the clock winds down from 60 seconds, form new words to add small chunks of time to the clock. See how many words you can find before time runs out!
2. A casual untimed mode - Take all the time you want and find words at your leisure. When you decide you are finished, tap "Done" to see how many of the possibilities you found.
More amazing features!
* Achievements to unlock
* A database with tens of thousands of words!
* A simple and responsive interface.
Are you an addict to anagram or want to know how good you are at it?
Anagram Mania consists of anagram puzzles gathered from common words or words we have regularly used in daily life. Which means every puzzle, you absolutely know the answer, but it depends on if you can anagram it right. Just give it a try and you will see!
(Just anagram everyday and more often will enhance your skill for playing most popular word games like Scrabble, Word With Friends etc. And this is how you get improved to beat your opponents or your friends more easily!)
Classic mode - take your time to find all the possible words.
Arcade mode - play against the in this fast paced game. Guess at least 50% of the possible words in order to progress to the next round and set a new highscore.
All words are found in scrabble word lists (CSW12 or OSPD4) depending on language selected (British or North American).
Analyse your performance with the in game statistics including percentage of correct guesses and increase your vocabulary by tapping on a word to look up its definition.
Stuck on an anagram? No problem. The continuous hinting system will lock a letter of the mystery word into place every few seconds so you won't be stuck for long. DOWNLOAD NOW!
***SIMPLE, YET ADDICTIVE!***
Look at the anagram and unscramble it into the mystery word. Jumble, twist, mix and twirl the letters to open up new word possibilities in your mind. GIVE IT A TRY!
***TWO GREAT GAME MODES!***
* Turbo Mode: This mode starts you with a time of 60 seconds. When you successfully spell the word from the anagram, you get bonus time and score based on how many letters you found. The faster you find the word in the anagram, the more time you get. Remember though, any letter locked in to place because of the hinting system will not give you bonus time.
* Time Trial: This mode starts you with a longer timer than turbo mode. When you spell the word from the anagram, you get 1 score and NO bonus time. How many words can you find before the time expires?
***GREAT FOR ADULTS AND KIDS!***
Each game mode can be played in 9 different flavors that vary in difficulty. Adults and children will find the challenge that's right for them!
* Classic - this flavor starts you with 3 letter anagrams. As you find each word in each anagram the length increases until reaching a maximum length of 8 letters.
* 3 - 8 letters - these flavors will only give you anagrams of the selected word length: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8.
***TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!***
Try to earn 3 out of 3 stars for each game mode and each flavor! Are you fast enough to win them all? Put your brain to the test!
WordWarX features four different game modes, all of them played online against other real players. In 'Thinking' you get 60 seconds to find the highest scoring word made up by the six given letters. Letters have Scrabble's scoring values. 'Thinking' is the only game mode available in the free version.
In 'Strategy' you must find a word and then stop the clock when you think you have a winner horse... or keep trying. 'Power' game challenges you to find as many words as possible in 60 seconds. Finally, in 'Speed' the winner is the first who find at least a 4 letter word.
You can check your stats and rank, edit your profile and view online leader-boards to check how other players are doing. WordWarX can't be played as a guest, so you must sign up to play it so we can add you to the scoreboard.
The game is set in minimalist yet neat and polished graphics. The different game modes and the online features make it a highly recommended game for those who don't want flip effects and animations but challenging word puzzles. Battle real people online in anagram based games.