This is a NEW app that allows Users to Sign-In and Sign-Out in the app and create a record of your working hours.
WSS, allows the user to set up a work schedule for multiple Jobs or Shifts and then to record actual working hours. Actual working hours can be compared to scheduled working hours.
This info is recorded and summarized. The record is display on a monthly calendar for easy visual review.
Keeps your information safe and log and can be used to check against company records or paycheck information. Also, WSS provides notification reminders based on your scheduled hours, so you never forget your schedule.
The App is made up of 5 parts:
1. Enter Job or Shift schedules.
2. Reporting is on a summary page, to allow the user to select the a range of dates to see the hours worked or by the day of the week, and compare actual with scheduled.
3. A Calendar page is used to display historical data, and future schedules.
4. Add-Edit page to make changes to schedules that have been entered.
5. Setup pages. This is where a reminder notification can be configured, or the start of the work week can be configured for the calendar, and the Evaluation Criteria will be set up.
- Works on all Android devices
- Local Database
- Local Backup and Restore.
- Designed to the OS (5, 6+) for Android.
- User Notification for scheduled tasks.
- Support Android OS foreign languages. (“language and Input” in Android Settings)