As of right now the app crashes on launch after the latest update.
*Edit* still pretty much useless. Again, you can see notifications, and work assigned to you, but that's it. If you intend to do any serious work you are better off going to the mobile site. I really don't understand how workfront can keep putting out an app that is this pathetic and limited and get 4.6 stars unless they are padding their rating with fake (employee) reviews
Disappointing First 24 Hours Flakey. Yesterday, I could see one file assigned to me for review, but I couldn't view the PowerPoint in the tool. Today that file and others sent to me don't appear at all, the work tab is blank. Notifications are sporadic, late or missing. Replying to notifications is not intuitive. Net, can't get work done with it.
Good app Good
Much better Good app that is supportive of the web version. Doesn't show everything yet but very usable now
Tablet edition? Is it coming?
* Projects are coming to the Workfront mobile app! Stay in control of your projects no matter where life takes you with this new update. Now you can:
- Access your project lists, see all the details such as status, dates and completion percentage.
- Drill in to see all the tasks, subtasks and issues of a project.
- Create new issues from the mobile app.
* Performance and stability improvements.
You can search for job offers and apply for the jobs that you like best.
Games for children - the profession, help your child learn the world
Search job listings & careers in NY with Merlin - New York's #1 Job Seeker App