You can choose how many ways to split, tip on tax, local tax rate, currency type, rounding option, tip percent, and also save tips to view later!
Swipe from the left bezel to see the split and even view some basic tipping standards!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/tip_calc/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
- Radio button tip % selection.
- Split result capability.
*3.0.1 - fix for phone permission issue - I promise I am a normal dev from Boston, not some malicious hacker :)
*4 - Added buttons to change split more easily.
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
- Increment by Percentage
- Value as Percent of
- Value Before Discount
- Value Before Increment
- calculate buttons for each input box
- fullscreen option
- rounding option up to specified precision
- 5 rounding types
- sharing of values
Enter any of two values and third one can be computed by pressing refresh button next to the input box or compute button.
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
This is installed in internal storage.
Support OS1.6 or later.
There is no change in function against normal calculator.
Button's design and layout is modified against "Markup Calculator B"
Because of large button, it is able to be manipulated lightly.
// description //
*No ad. Is free of charge.
*The background color can be selected from six items.
*Sound can be selected from five items.
*Implementation of a single tax rate memory
*Maximum number of digits in the integer(10~14).
*Number of decimal places(full, 0~4)
*Rounding Selector implemented.
*Tax calculation implemented.
*Percent calculation example
##In case [+]##
##In case [-]##
1.5 Bar tab feature added
1.4 Wider text fields and auto close of keyboard when tip is calculated
1.3 landscape and portrait modes
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
More from developer
Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
If guitar tuner audio is too quiet, please email me your phone model, thanks!
Select string in Guitar Tuner, then tune your guitar string to that note.
This guitar tuner works like a pitch pipe for guitar.
Don't know which notes to tune the strings of your guitar to? This app shows you with a graphical guitar, and by playing the guitar notes for each string. With this mobile phone guitar tuner, you'll never forget a tuner for your guitar again!
Be a guitar hero ;), tune your guitar!
- Guitar notes are acoustic
- Guitar tuner is louder
In this basketball game you need to throw the basketball quickly to score as many points as possible
-Drag finger to aim basketball and make a basketball shot
-Release finger to take a basketball shot at basketball hoop
-Enjoy making basketball shots
-A fun basketball game!
Like playing games on your phone? Basketball Throw is one of the most enjoyable and simple games for Android. It's also one of the most addictive games! So... if you like fun and addictive games, try Basketball Throw!
"One of the most adicting games on my android tablet"
"One of da best b-ball games on android(lg optimus)"
"I call these boredom factor games. Like toss it, play when you're bored! very addictive."
"Great game to pass time and it's very fun"
"Great game, very addictive!"
Why play games on your phone? After extensive analysis and deep consideration it has been discovered that...
Games are fun when you're waiting around.
Games are a good way to pass the time on a bus.
Games are a great way to pass the time on an airplane.
Games are great if you're bored.
Playing games can relieve tension.
Yes, that's right, games are fun pretty much anywhere you can bring your phone. So now you have plenty of reasons to play Basketball Throw!
Don't like games that are complicated and take time to learn? Prefer games that you can start playing instantly? Basketball Throw is one of those games that are deceptively simple. Just shoot the ball. But like other games of this type, after playing for a little while you'll discover it's one also one of the most challenging games out there!
Are you bored with games of chance, such as card games or dice? Try a game that puts your destiny in your own hands. Basketball Throw is one of those games where it's entirely up to you. As you play more and more, your skills will improve and your score will go up. In each of these games you will be competing against your previous high score. It might not sound competitive at first, but after a few games of Basketball Throw you're bound to be hooked! Don't take our word for it, play and find out for yourself.
Tired of all the third person shooter games out there? Want one of those simple, pass-the-time games instead? Try Basketball Throw! The only violence in this game is basketball against hoop! After playing you'll see for yourself how fun it is, you won't miss those other games at all, give it a try!
Some games just waste your time, but not Basketball Throw! It hones your finger sliding skills, improving your ability to play all ball throw style games! Feel left out because you can't make a jump shot from far away? Just whip out your phone, and start playing a few games of Basketball Throw in front of your friends. That'll impress them!
ScreenLight Flashlight & Nightlite/Strobe Lite controls the brightness of your screen, keeps it turned on. Perfect as a night light.
+ makes flashlight/strobe light brighter
- makes flashlight/strobe light dimmer
Use as flashlight or night light
Color flashlight chooser.
You can use ScreenLight Flashlight as a night light, a reading light, or a strobe light. Change the flashlight to fun colors.
Lead your team of football superstars to World Cup fame in iA Football games!
*Double-tap where you want to shoot or pass the football to
*Drag a football player to control his direction.
*Setup/look for open passing lanes to bring the football up the field.
If guitar tuner audio is too quiet, please email me your phone model, I'll try to fix it. Thanks!
Select a string in the Guitar Tuner, then tune your guitar string to that note. G.
This guitar tuner works like a pitch pipe for guitar.
- Guitar notes are acoustic
- Guitar tuner is louder
* Double-tap where you want to shoot or pass the ball
* Drag a player to control his direction.
* Setup and look for open passing lanes to bring the ball up the field
* Five levels of difficulty
1.4 Changes: Drag players around
ScreenLight Flashlight & Nightlite/Strobe Lite controls the brightness of your screen, keeps flashlight turned on. Perfect as a night light
+makes flashlight/strobe light bright
-makes flashlight/strobe light dim
Use as flashlight or night light