View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
* XPS (OpenXPS)
* Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
* FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
PLEASE DO NOT USE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS.
INSTEAD CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Highlights
★ View online documents online
★ Build-in viewer will full screen option
★ Ability to create shortcuts to document
★ Share document link to your friends
★ View online document in your favourite web browser
★ Supports App2SD and Holo Themes
Supported file types
Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
This application contains Adv on screens and on the system notification; this supports further development of the application. Thanks for your support.
If you like this app, Share and spread it with your near and dear ones. Else, please send your valuable feedbacks and comments to email@example.com. We will be more than happy to hear from you.
Note: By using this app, you also accept that you will not use this app to open your confidential documents.
KeyWords : Online Document Viewer, Online PDF Viewer, Online word Viewer, Online Excel Viewer, Online Power Point Viewer, Online Presentation Viewer, Document shortcut, Shortcut
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
*Please download and use FREE Full Featured Trial first*
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
*email PDF or upload it to DROPBOX(Donut+), Google Docs, EVERNOTE (Eclair+), BOX.net (Froyo+)
*Print to the cloud through (Froyo+) with Cloudprint or breezy
*OCR Option through GDocs/Evernote
*no page limit
*scan and add pages later to an existing folder
*insert existing gallery image
*compression and page size options
*quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
*Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
Keywords: pdf creator scan2pdf travel camscanner document scanner handy
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Connect your favorite cloud services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Sugarsync, Evernote, Picasa, 4Shared, Facebook and Twitter) and access from your desktop and mobile devices
* Instant access to documents on your favorite cloud services
* HTML5 based Cloud File Explorer for your desktop
* Native app for your smartphone and tablet
* Includes state-of-the-art document viewer for Microsoft Office documents and PDFs
* Document viewer supports RTL languages including Hebrew and Arabic
* Search for documents from multiple cloud services
* View-and-Save your documents by single tap
* Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
The OneDrive Team
Create and write it whit a WYSWYS editor.WORD creator is for that purpose!
A WYSIWYG editor is a system in which content (text and graphics) displayed onscreen during editing appears in a form closely corresponding to its appearance when printed or displayed as a finished product, which might be a printed document, web page, or slide presentation.
Paste your html in the box and create a word document! Word editor creator it's easy to use.An idea in mind? A job report to type? A story? Word creator editor is light , it uses cloud computing.
With speech recognizer, It can produce document just talking!
-View Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text) files on the go
-Does what you want to do on the go: Lets you view Documents, and does it right!
-The Document Reader with the best rendering of all the complicated details in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
-Full support for Office 2007 file formats (.docx, .xlsx, and .pptx plus .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .txt files.)
-Evernote Integration – Access documents in the cloud
-Interactive Document Viewing with Pinch to Zoom support
-Supports Portrait and Landscape Mode
-Search Text in documents, or Copy to Clipboard to use in another application
-Easy file browsing with helpful filters
-Many options for file access and storage: SD Card support, open docs attached to emails, web downloads, and more!
Stay Productive On the Go
NetfrontTM Life Documents lets you view Microsoft Office® files on your Android phone or tablet. It’s a quick and easy way to review your documents - no need to fire up the laptop!
Easy File Browsing
The included file organizer shows you all documents on the device and let you filter them by category (e.g. Excel documents only). You can also search for files and open them from the list view – or delete them.
Interactive Document Viewing
Open and view MS Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files. Documents can be opened from the file organizer or straight from your email inbox. You can view them in portrait or landscape mode and zoom in and out as you need it. You can also search for specific text inside the documents, or copy text to the clipboard for use in another application.
NetfrontTM Life Documents can access your Evernote® account to download and view any Microsoft Office® files you have stored. Likewise you can upload any documents from your device to your Evernote account for later access on any device or computer. Don’t have an Evernote account yet? Sign up for free here http://www.evernote.com/about/referrer?code=access-docs!
Many Options for File Access and Storage
Files can be stored and accessed on the device (memory or SD-Card) or in your Evernote® account. Other ways of getting to your files are to open them from the email inbox, copying files to the Android device while it’s connected to your computer or saving them from the web using the browser.
Just a few moments to view the fields favorites and filter data.
Choose the file from the sdcard or internal memory, select the fields you want displayed, choose the filter field and you're done!
If you have large xls file loading times may be long.
To speed up the loading of the file, it suggests load it for the first time, display the data and push the menu button 'Export CSV File'. Now open the file that was saved in the 'ExceLensTemp' saved as 'Result_ (date and time).csv'.
Exporting to csv you can create custom multiple files lists and open them very quickly.
Please contact me for any problems or bug reports
Instant recognition: Use your phone camera to recognize various documents including newspapers, magazines, books, traffic signs and more for seconds.
Instant translation: Provide instant translations for all your recognition results and support various sharing ways including email, MMS and more.
Instant search: Provide instant search for all your recognition results.
Customer support time: 8:30am to 6pm GMT+8 (Beijing time), Monday to Friday
Thank you for your understanding!
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
More from developer
This application applies to senior Japanese learner. You can learn all content systematically, also can just learn the relevant sections for emergency use.
Ten minutes every day, Speak fluent Business Japanese,Don't you want to try it?
The program provides the following contents：
1.Provide example sentence of business spoken Japanese
3.Add the comment on the example sentence.
* English, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese