TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 1400 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Export directly to Dropbox or Google Drive (Google Docs) - or send your export file via email.
* Export your data as a spreadsheet (CSV) or as "human readable" HTML.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
CardioReady’s proprietary technology can verify that on-site personnel were in physical possession of the AED when the check was logged and provides transparency of the device status to designated stakeholders in the organization. MM simplifies the maintenance process while bolstering compliance visibility and confidence.
MM is free to download and use for all CardioReady Certified customers with an active login to the CardioReady Certification CenterSM.
• One-click maintenance check recording, synchronized with CardioReady Certification Center
• Mobile access to organization AED program details, trained responders, and other key program information
• Message Center and Dashboard to display AED maintenance check status
• One-click access to CardioReady Support
CardioReady® is the only company using a patented process to offer turn-key Certified Cardiac Emergency Response Programs to organizations nationwide. CardioReady’s life-saving solutions provide organizations with a comprehensive suite of services – starting with evaluation, procurement and installation through training, monitoring, and certification – that simplify and improve the process for rescue readiness and compliance. In addition to the obvious benefit of protecting and saving lives, CardioReady Certification and ongoing support improves risk management, promotes compliance with laws and regulations, enhances brand position, and improves employee morale.
Yardi Maintenance Mobile requires that clients install Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 10.1 (for Voyager™ 60) or Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 3.0 (for Voyager™ 7S) or greater.
● Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
● Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
-Location Inspections questionnaires
-Access to work orders
-Assign work orders to others
-Ability to enter work orders at the cleaning locations
-Ability to add unit assets while cleaning a property
The goal of the maintenance application is to take everything a maintenance user would do on a computer and simplify it to be used in an iPhone or iPad device. Ease of use is critical in the development and design of this application. It communicates real-time with the Streamline Property Management Software to make sure everyone is in sync when it comes to maintenance management and property management.
- Create procedures at the machine with Android phones and tablets apps
- Take photos –
o Crop and modify image properties (contrast, brightness)
o Identify check points on the images
o Annotate images with information for operators to follow, etc
- Manage maintenance and standard work instruction steps
o Create and edit tasks – task type, action, criteria, benchmark levels, special instructions, and more
o Reorder Tasks
o Indent and group like tasks such cleaning instructions for one or more pumps as an example
- Audit Maintenance and Operator Procedures
o View Procedures on Android phones and tablets
o Print to Android compatible printers with durable Brady labeling materials
- View Notifications on Maintenance and Operator Procedure Activity
o Receive notifications for audits coming due
o Newly Published procedures
o Procedures requiring your review and approval
- Access Activity Reports
o View reports on-site on the progress and status of procedure creation and audits.
o Email reports while onsite reviewing procedure coverage
As your maintenance team becomes mobile, managers can easily set up and manage new app users from within Answer Automation's Reports. Once configured, anyone can download the free app, log in, and immediately start using the service.
The Mobile Maintenance App will change the way you follow an emergency call. In addition to measuring Response Times, new metrics such as On Site Response Time, Total Work Time and Total Resolution Time give the entire story surrounding an emergency maintenance request.
Answer Automation's Reports has been retooled to show app data and to deliver important information in brand new ways. Answer Automation's Reports will be faster, sport a cleaner user interface design, and be responsive to mobile devices.
The intuitive design and ability to automatically upload pictures both into the inspection record and into the work order record allow you to record inspection results completely.
Learn more at www.psiwebware.com
Every word, image, and video used in the presentations is editable via the AutoNetTV Drive website. Once changes are made, the next time a user opens the app he/she will be prompted to download any content updates. The device only needs an internet connection to receive software or content updates, not to run or display content.
Here are a few advantages you will have when using Equipment Manager:
- Automatically send reports to your customers instantly from the job site using this app
- Use QR code navigation to retrieve equipment data
- Schedule equipment inspections through admin panel
- Generate repair forms for replacing units as well as major components within the unit
- Allow critical documents to be accessed fer each item of equipment
- Capture images to be uploaded with reports or attach to equipment file
- Launch GPS directions to the unit
- Too many features to list!!
Please feel free to email or call any time!
Requires activation following download. Please visit http://equip-mgr.com/mobile-app-registration to obtain user account.