More from developer
* Access in one of nine different languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
* Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
* Receive Procurement/Tender Notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries
* Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects
* Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds
* Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances (WBGF) open data website (http://finances.worldbank.org).
The app features include a quick access to the indicators – by theme or by country. The Advanced Query feature allows for customized displays of the data. App users can view data in tables, charts or maps, and share them through Email, Twitter and Facebook.
The App is available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese; select the desired language in your device’s Settings.
This tool is designed to provide all those interested in Africa with quick reference and a reliable set of data to monitor development programs and aid flows in the region.
The AFRICA DataFinder will be of use to students, professors, economists, researchers, and anyone looking to learn more about economic indicators and trends in the continent.