This is a Simple Air calculator. We are an HVAC company and this simple calculation has been very well used by us over our 75 years in the HVAC business. We hope you too, will find that it's a helpful app to have around. Calculations are made using The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Fundamental equations.
Thank you for looking at Westaflex HVAC products. We do our best to make the best products possible to improve your productivity. If you feel there is any way we can improve please use the contact email link or support link from within the app.
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – Industries using westaflex A.pp:
- HVAC Service
- Fire Alarm
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Railway Inspections & Service
- and many more!
With the westaflex A.pp you have the ability to:
- Create Service Call Work Orders
- Have instant access to the Westaflex® Dealer nearest you
- Explore Westaflex® products
- Learn about current promotions and financing information
- View current Westaflex TV commercials
Instant mobile refrigerant charge calculator for HVACR applications. Under the "News" section, you will find current information about Guides, such as new model series and updates.
Check out our website: westaflex.com
If in doubt follow us on: plus.google.com/+westaflex
WESTAFLEX® is a large global HVAC brand, owned by German company Westaflex Holding. The company began in 1933 when Lorenz and Ferdinand Westerbarkey, formerly prisoner of war during the Nazi era developed a coil-based tube forming maschine, the first stable and any-shape tube of its kind. The company's owner, named it Westaflex, from their family name Westerbarkey (meaning Westerflex HVAC products). Internationalisation during the 1960s propelled the WESTAFLEX brand to a wider global market. With presence in 32 countries on five continents, Westaflex engages in the majority of their business within Europe and North America.
More from developer
* Access in one of nine different languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
* Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
* Receive Procurement/Tender Notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries
* Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects
* Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds
* Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances (WBGF) open data website (http://finances.worldbank.org).
The app features include a quick access to the indicators – by theme or by country. The Advanced Query feature allows for customized displays of the data. App users can view data in tables, charts or maps, and share them through Email, Twitter and Facebook.
The App is available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese; select the desired language in your device’s Settings.
This tool is designed to provide all those interested in Africa with quick reference and a reliable set of data to monitor development programs and aid flows in the region.
The AFRICA DataFinder will be of use to students, professors, economists, researchers, and anyone looking to learn more about economic indicators and trends in the continent.
For more information about the World Bank's CAPI system please visit http://www.worldbank.org/capi