With PrinterShare Mobile Print you can instantly print Office documents, bills and invoices (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, text files and more) directly from your tablet or phone (from internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs) to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
You can also print emails from Gmail, print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content. You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!
Print from your device directly via WiFi or Bluetooth without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync
- Content from business apps via Share option
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
App works completely in stand alone mode. That means app will not post/share any of your app/business data outside your Mobile/Tablet.
App will handle Billing/Invoicing,Sales Order & management, customers ,out standing/credit/receivables & dynamic stock management.
Multiple bill printing options allows you to print invoices on most network enabled printers, selected blue tooth printers or mail a PDF or just send an SMS invoice.
Multiple report options Sales, Cash Receipts, Expenses, Stock, Profits, Tax reports, Expenses, Withdrawals , Day End Reports allows you to control & mange your business in a professional manner.
In Summary - The app running on Android allows retailers to manage sales on the mobile.
We are enhancing this app for more features as per your suggestions. Please involve with us.
Features for Telecom Topupper:
1. Currency Recharge SMSes tracking and ledger of Transfer, Receive.
2. Direct access to SIM-ToolKit app from Billing Screen.
3. Set priority Sales for Items.
4. Tally Sales Report.
5. Dashboard: operator wise balance.
6. Recharge Tracker - Fetch by customer mobile number.
7. Track credit bills of recharge.
i. NO INTERNET: To generate & view PDF bills, recpts & sales orders, all reports in XLS.
ii. Sales PROMOTIONS - Discounts & Offers on Sales Criteria/Target Sales.
iii. DISCOUNTS: Sales Volume,Value & Flat Discounts, Disc in %, amnt/cash back & Validity.
iv. OFFERS: Free Item,Same,Other Items Offers & Validity.
vi. Integrated with PrinterShare (Third Party App @ Play Store supports printing on HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark & other printers including legacy networkable) to print Bills & Receipts using your existing LAN/WiFi/Bluetooth/CLOUD Printer.
vii.THERMAL Mobile PRINTER: Portable printers to print your vouchers instantly.
1. EPSON's 2'' (TM-60II) & 3" (TM-P80) mini thermal portables.
2. TYCOON's low cost thermal portable printers (In India).
ii. Customers Mgmt(Export/Import by XLS).
iii. Category & Items Mgmt(Export/Import by XLS).
iv. Dynamic Stock Mgmt.
v. Outstanding Credit & Bills Mgmt.
vi. Sales Promotions - Discounts & Mgmt.
vii. Reports - Sales,Stock,Bills,Recpts,Sales Review
x. PDF Bills & Recpts – Generate, Preview & Mail direct to customers.
xi. Customize PDF bills & recpts with your business logo, signature, company seal & header/footers.
i. SMS - Bills&Receipts.
ii. Setup - XLS import of Customers,Categories,Commodities&Stock.
iii. Data Mgmt- Backup &Restore.
vii. Maintain your own voucher num sequence & formats.
Viii. XLS Reports - Generate, View , Mail & Print.
ix. Stock Alerts, No Stock, Low Stock reports.
x. Performance Reports- Average Lines Cut (ALC),Average Bill Value (ABV) & Unique Customers Billed & Not Billed in the period. Customer purchase patterns. Time taken to Bill, Average Bill Time & More.
Tycoon FSE-Call Center on +91-9035000033 (Mon - Sat 10:00 AM-9:00 PM IST)
Mail - email@example.com
Recharge, Sales,Currency, Top UP. Telecom, Telcom POS
1. We assure the best performance on the devices 2.3 & above.
2. We provide excellent support & fix things quickly. Contact support first before leaving bad reviews.
• Use the built-in VIN barcode scanner to scan the VIN.
• Decode the VIN with the optional additionally priced ($40/mo.) VIN decoder.
• If there is a barcode of the Stock # available, use the barcode scanner to scan it.
• Easily select most vehicle data with convenient data pickers.
• Tap to select equipment items from any of 4 categories; Decoded standard equipment, decoded optional equipment, imported equipment, or from a general equipment list that you may customize.
• If your dealers use promotional text for their vehicles, a tap lets you select from text entries they already have within their account, or you can type a new one.
• Select warranties with a tap for printing buyers guides.
• Take up to 50 photos per vehicle with the built-in device camera, or use our free "WebLot Photo Match" utility and an external digital camera.
• Also works perfectly with the Samsung Galaxy Camera's, allowing you to take professional quality photos, scan VIN's, print stickers, publish data and more, while only carrying a photographer quality camera around the lot!
• When you're done processing a vehicle, you can either publish it right then and there, therefore making it instantly available online, or batch upload all or unpublished vehicles at a later time.
• Once a vehicle has been published, with a tap MobileLot gives you a list of the window stickers and buyers guides configured in the dealers WebLot account. Stickers are easy to configure with our cutting edge web-based designer, and they even support printing QR Codes. Tap the sticker(s) of choice, and MobileLot downloads the PDF to your device and prompts you to either open it with your favorite helper application. We suggest installing Adobe Reader for viewing the stickers, PrinterShare for printing to non-HP printers, and HP ePrint for HP printers.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Print inventory added and printed reports for field tech tracking or for giving to the dealer with your invoice.
• Import vehicles from a dealers WebLot account.
• You can also use MobileLot to take and upload "photos only" if you don't need to collect vehicle data. When only photos are uploaded, if the vehicle already exists in WebLot, the photos will be added automatically. If the vehicle does not exist, the photos will be stored for 24 hours and may be added to the vehicle by clicking a single "Add MobileLot Uploaded Photos" link when editing the vehicle in the web-based WebLot backend.
• And much more...
There's no better way to see how MobileLot can increase your productivity and bottom line than to try it out.
MobileLot Demo Login:
Account ID: 0
For a complete list of WalkTheLot.com products, visit our website at www.walkthelot.com, or call (800) 615-9981 to see how one or more of our products may be a perfect match for your window sticker printing company, data collection company, or dealer group.
Keywords: Walk The Lot, Mobile Lot, Window Sticker Software, Window Stickers, Buyers Guides, VIN Scanner, VIN Decode, Used Car Dealer, Automobile Dealers, Galaxy Camera, Label, Sticker, Auto Industry.
Ink Jet and USB printer users please read the app's Ink Jet help file. You may need to use Google Cloud Print. This app is not perfect for novice users.
If you have a business grade laser or print server (CUPS,LPR,SAMBA, etc) , the app will talk directly to them without any off-site conversion. No print data leaves your local network unless you choose the GCP (Google Cloud Print) option. (This app is not NSA approved ;-)
- Works on devices using Android 2.3 or greater.
- Designed to print to wifi connected laser printers.
- implements the KitKat Print Service; use the Print option on Gmail, Chrome, Gallery, etc.
- connects to CUPS on Linux (Raspberry Pi up to the largest servers), Unix or Macintosh.
- ideal for connecting to print servers as it understands most protocols: Line Printer Daemon, IPP/CUPS, Server Message Block/CIFS, HTTP, JetDirect/RAW, etc.
- Files, pictures or GMails on your device can be printed directly from the file/picture/GMail browser.
- use the Share or Send function of another Android app to print.
-LPD supports Google Cloud Print. Just choose Cloud Print from the Protocol option list in the Add Printer dialog box.
- LPD can print PDFs, Jpeg, PNG, GIF images, Text Documents, GMails and static web pages.
- LPD includes generic PCL,POSTSCRIPT, PDF & Airprint Universal Raster drivers if your printer does not understand Raw image files.
- It allows visiting Android users to print with minimal configuration by the user. Load the app, scan a QR code; the document prints.
- LPD can also perform simple File Transfers using FTP(S), HTTP(S) or SMB/CIFS. Transfers are performed similarly to printing and appear as options in the Protocol pull-down in Add Printer screen.
- It enables secure corporate “cloud printing” when teamed with server software such as Enterprise Output Manager by Unisys, Microsoft Server or Linux/Unix.
- A detailed free-ware work around for all types of printers (including USB connected) is provided in the help files.
- Proxy Print Server mode (under the Browser Mode menu item) lets you print photos from your iPad/iPhone or other device.
- Download the companion app "Let's Print PDF" to render PDFs on your android device or choose off-device rendering if you have a CUPS server. See the Help Files.
- Bonjour (AirPrint) / Avahi Printer Discovery using multicast DNS. Hit menu->New Printer and choose Scan option.
- Compatible with most AirPrint capable printers.