The one and only. I commute a lot throughout the day and this app is my air when I need to find the fastest rout across San Francisco. Thank you, so much for making it. No other app comes even close (I checked). :)
Recent upgrade I updated my OS on my phone and used it the first time today. I should've read the beginning pages but I didn't. :( I looked it over while on the bus and it seems to be dead on. Thanks so much for fixing the app. I recommend it to people from out of town to use.
No longer reliable For the last few weeks this app has been fairly unreliable for accurate MUNI arrival times. Not sure if it's due to the data being fed in or the app itself.
Great App! Much better than NextBus or anything else out there. There were a few times over the past 2 years, where a train didnt show up in the list, but arrived anyways. I guess thats due to SF Muni API not feeding data, rather than the app itself.
The bus routes I use in Berkeley no longer work on the app so it's useless now.
Almost makes riding SF Muni fun The Nearby Arrivals page is delightfully magical. Developer responds quickly to feedback. Haven't used alert feature yet.
- Fixed DOA crasher on Android 4.0.3 (yes you're still out there, and I got your crash reports! thanks!)
- Blue theme
- More Material Design cleanup
- Lots of bugfixes
- Material Design revamp, new SF Rapid lines,
- Initial support for Seattle, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh
- Daily check for updated routes
- Hotfix for database crash
- Fixed vehicle inbound/outbound
- Fixed tip-jar. You can buy me beer again!
The 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner makes it a breeze to plan your trips.