Good overall Sometimes sees to lose location or lines or even stops, but I think it is largely the agency or my phone.
Fast, free, easy to use Needs more data sources but otherwise perfect. Clean and easy UI but even more importantly, it's fast and brings you straight to the arrivals where you are.
Can't open anymore :( Used to be the best, but now it won't open
Gets the job done quickly! This is a simple yet effective tool for getting around SF. I can launch the app and know which buses are arriving within a few seconds. The interface is dead-simple and it just works. Is like to see a dark theme for AMOLED displays in the future.
Would like to manually arrange the order... I like how my 2 year old review didn't come into play. It would be nice to manually arrange the order so that I can see my home to school route FIRST then my school to home route SECOND, not having the former at the bottom. It's all over the place and it drives me crazy.
Stops Lost Since last San Francisco Muni Metro change many Quicky stops have disappeared. Fix it now!
- bugfixes - thanks for the reports!
- Backup of favorites
- Faster faster faster
- Fixed DOA crasher on Android 4.0.3 (yes you're still out there, and I got your crash reports! thanks!)
- Blue theme
- More Material Design cleanup
- Lots of bugfixes
- Material Design revamp, new SF Rapid lines,
- Initial support for Seattle, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh
- Daily check for updated routes