MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
Designed to support the multiple transportation modes that the SFMTA oversees, Muni Plus helps travelers plan and adjust their transit and bike trips though access to live data feeds, sources and system maps.
Here are some of the great features:
1) Interactive Muni System Map is a collection of travel tools built into the official Muni system map. Highlight your favorite routes & stops, see live bus stop countdown clocks, and bus locations and all the up to date service information for the entire Muni system.
2) The Alerts Section provides a live feed of the official Muni service alerts.
3) The Social section is a Twitter feed which allows you to interact with your fellow passengers. Read up to the minute tweets and send your own comments while on your journey. You can report incidents or service problems right from the app directly to @SFMTA_Muni.
The app was developed in conjunction with SFMTA but is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by MTC or 511.org.
We hope you download and enjoy this version of the Muni Plus App. We are always looking for ways to improve it so if you have any suggestions, please let us know by visiting our www.muniapp.us or emailing us at email@example.com
+ Get real-time bus arrival and departure predictions
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Get predictions of bus stops near you
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps, Stop Locations, and Vehicle Locations
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
- Real time access to arrival times.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current service status.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Keywords: sf, muni, nextbus, nextmuni, san francisco, sfmta.
New pro version of Muni Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
1) Track real time departures for San Francisco Muni Transit agency.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get Route Schedule Calendar on any route served by San Francisco Muni Transit.
7) Get real time vehicle tracking on any route.
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
MobileMuni is the FASTEST and EASIEST mobile app for looking up routes and checking bus arrival times for the San Francisco MUNI.
MobileMuni keeps track of every single Muni route & stop so you don't have to. With hundreds of under-the-hood performance tweaks and a downright elegant interface, you won't miss the bus waiting for the app.
With MobileMuni, you can:
• Look up MUNI routes & stops
• Get real-time bus arrival predictions
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best routes and closest stops (with predictions for all of them) for both start & destination. It's that easy.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life.
• Find nearby stops and routes
• Discover other bus routes that service a given stop
• See the actual location of buses on the map, updated in real-time
• Save favorite stops to see predictions for all of them in a single tap
• Full support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Financial District
• Civic Center
• Hayes Valley
This FREE app is brought to you by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
SFpark is a federally funded demonstration of new approaches to parking management that make parking easier and faster in San Francisco. This means less circling and double-parking, leading to cleaner air, safer streets and a clearer path for public transit and emergency vehicles.
As of December 30, 2013, the parking sensors used to determine real-time on-street parking occupancy have been deactivated as parking sensor batteries have reached the end of their useful lives. The SFMTA continues to provide real-time parking availability information for SFpark garages as well as pricing information for on-street spaces in SFpark areas.
New pro version of MBTA Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, nearby stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
few minutes before your train to work, no matter what time it is. 8:30, 5:00, 12:00 – MUNI Rider can be set to ring however many minutes before your desired train. Additionally, MUNI Rider saves your most recent stops for quick look up, and lets you to quickly browse, map and find the stops nearest to you.
You can also scan Twitter messages related to your trip right from within this app: see what others are thinking, or why your train is 20 minutes late.
nextstop San Francisco Bay, public transport schedule BART, SF MUNI, AC, SFO, 511 and many more - Transit
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of San Francisco Bay. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from 511 SF Bay. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Supported Schedules: Ferry, Bus, Rail, Shuttles,...
Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST)
Golden Gate Transit
Healdsburg In-City Transit *
Muni (San Francisco)
Rio Vista Delta Breeze
Santa Clara VTA
Santa Rosa CityBus
Sonoma County Transit
Tri Delta Transit
Union City Transit
Vacaville City Coach
VINE (Napa County)
Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail
Muni (San Francisco)
Santa Clara VTA
Angel Island/Tiburon Ferry
Blue & Gold Fleet
Golden Gate Ferry
SF Bay Ferry
Hornblower Alcatraz Ferry
nine-county San Francisco Bay Area, timetable san francisco, transit, route planner, train, Bus, Golden Gate bridge, underground metro, tram, Ticket, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Easy from a to b. departure, time, Bus timetable, taxi, trip planning, Nightline, arrival, Route, Trip, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf, city map, 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner, Alcatraz
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play: