Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
After installing the app you will need to start the app for the detection to be started and to set your volume preferences. The app can also be temporarily disabled in the settings. There is also an option to run a regular check of the volumes to ensure that the volumes are reset to the desired volumes if changed temporarily.
Due to difficulties in Android for users to get the volume setting bar all the way across, both the full bar and the position before will give you full volume.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
This is not just another file streaming app... you can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, Grooveshark, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
- Live audio capture and streaming
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Can work over Bluetooth by enabling tethering
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
For more information see the user's guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients (up to 10 connections), and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you'd like to support the developer.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to email@example.com. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
1.A Music discovery platform to find music based on Album & Artist
2.An Intuitive Search mechanism and instant access to online music
3.Simple elegant design based on Ice Cream Sandwich UX
4.Lock Screen Widget
5.Shake & Wave Gesture support
6.Seamlessly update cover art,artist images & biography
7.Powerful equalizer with 12 presets and virtual surround sound support over headphones
8.Internet Radio powered by Shoutcast featuring over 50000 stations across the globe
9.Rate your favorite songs and fusion player will create dynamic playlist for you
10.Weekly Online Top charts with support for Bollywood
11.Song visualization with multiple effects
12.Share via Facebook & Twitter
15.Notification bar widget
Most feature rich and the only player having music discovery feature integrated.While you listen to music or scan through the content,this player brings out related online suggestions. It is also instantly available for you to stream or download for free from various public online sources.
Ice Cream Sandwich has been revered for its sleek and simple user interface design. If you are still waiting to experience Ice Cream Sandwich, here we have it for you. This player embeds the design philosophy of ICS and you can run it on your GingerBread Phone.
Stay updated with latest and popular albums & update your collection. Top charts are just a swipe away. Music though has a global appeal its also individualistic and region specific. Go to settings enable Regional content, you will see latest Bollywood numbers as well. We will soon of bring out more regional content.
Beyond every song there is an emotion. We have made it easier and intuitive to express your emotions. Now share your favourite songs on FB and Twitter with the click of a button. Wherever possible we share cover art and URL to the song, so your friends can instantly listen to your favourite song.
Music is all about listening experience. This player comes with 12 level equalizer and numerous presets.Enable Bass boot & 3D surround when you connect a headset. Also experience rich graphical visualizer effects to depict the tempo of the song.
The old days of browsing through your stack of music CD collection is back again. Move to landscape mode and browse through visually stunning pictures of your albums and artist. If you have proper meta data, we will bring you the images. Take it easy if meta data is not proper. Make an attempt to edit meta data, we will make it simple by providing suggestions.
With the help of Shoutcast we are bringing you 7400 radio stations. Radio has always been about monotonous streaming . We have made it visually appealing by fetching cover arts for the songs that get streamed. While you listen take a look at cover art to get complete experience. We also provide you online suggestions for similar tracks.
Each individual in our contact list is connected to us. Whenever they call it evokes an emotion. Our Ringer function allows you to set specific part of any song to a contact as ringtone.Its quite intuitive too. Turn on the music, press ringer while you continue to listen. When you are done set the song as a ringtone to your beloved ones.
While you listen to a song, rate your favourite songs and access them anytime. When you have a large collection of songs we ensure seamless management of your collection by intuitive system generated playlists.
We firmly believe there should not be anything between you and music. So this player does not contain any ads. We won’t add anything however important which we feel will impact listening experience.
Please provide your feedback and comments at http://fusionmusicplayer.blogspot.in. A personal mail and a quick resolution for the issue is guaranteed.
the original Android mp3 player as their audio player.
For a more advanced music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player.
Features include, but not limited to:
Quick search - Search for your music quickly
Play music - Play music by song, artist, album or playlist
Easy navigation - One touch to navigate in your music player
Playlists - Build and edit your songs into playlists
Party shuffle - Shuffle your music
Albums - View beautiful album art in your music player
Notification control - Control music from notifications in Android 5.0 and later
Play queue - View upcoming music
With Beats Music, you have unlimited, ad-free access to over 20 million songs from every genre. Listen anytime on demand or download to listen offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, let our in-house curators guide you. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you, based on your personal taste. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Let The Sentence know how you’re feeling, what you’re doing and who you’re with and we’ll play an continuous mix of tracks based on your selections.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery here, where you can explore different genres, activities and curators. When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here.
Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends via Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Download the app and sign up for Beats Music to start your free (no strings attached) 14 day trial. It’s on the house! When you're ready to lock it in, subscribe to Beats Music for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which will renew automatically. For now, Beats Music is only available in the US.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
Equalizer & Bass Booster is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Booster and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Five band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 10 Equalizer presets
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
Works with most Music and Video players.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for a best results
*To close application and revmove from Status Bar long press application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, than, let it run in background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You must get a good effect sound results for video
Just tap on the Music icon and let the progress your sound settings.
This app will enhance your overall sound quality and make your Android phone sound like a high tech media player.
It works for both speakers and headphones. You can also notice a significant difference in your voice call, alarm and ring level.
Thank you for downloading.!!!