***IF YOU SELECT TOO LARGE IMAGE FOR BUTTONS, IT WILL MAKE CRASH EVERY TIME WHEN WIDGET IS LOADED***
**IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS APP AND RE-INSTALL IT**
***NOT SUPPORT SONY PLAYER AND DROID PLAYER. TO USING THIS APP IN THESE DEVICE, USE OTHER PLAYER ***
**Google music album art support(Local file only)**
Recommand enable "Auto Update" in android market.
If an error occurs, report, or device and the version you are using, send an email with the error information will help to improve
Please send e-mail features you need to reflect the implementation, if possible we will actively implement.
Plug In Music Widget provides the following functions:
1 set number of music played, then music player automatically stop the playing
2 insert earphones and a music player automatically start to play music.
3 When you insert an earphone, set to automatically adjust the volume.
4 If you disconnect the headphones to play music continuously or can be stopped
5 Isolating Earphone set to automatically adjust the volume.
6 set time of music played, then music player automatically stops the playback of
7 as the default Music Player and Winamp controls the widget
8 using the volume key when the screen is off, the next / previous track to go
9 you can select transparent background, or background
If you cannot uninstall this app, App Settings -> Location & Security -> Device Manager tab -> plug in music widget deselect
Tested in Galaxy s2
Softwarelint reviewed this app!!
Widgets / Music widget / Winamp
/music/widget/timer/time/control/sensor/touch/clock/phone/shake/fMusic/free/sleep/pick up the phone/
Note: This app works on PowerAMP build 342 or later.
This plugin makes your twicca able to tweet now playing info from PowerAMP.
It can be found in tweet edit plug-in.
Available replacements are:
- %originaltext% : The text what you entered in tweet box.
- %album% : album name
- %title% : music title
- %artist% : artist name
- %bitrate% : bit rate in kbps unit
- %samplerate% : sample rate in Hz unit
- If you entered "Hello, World!" in tweet box, "%originaltext% #nowplaying %artist% - %title%" will be changed to "Hello, World! #nowplaying Sample Artist - Sample Title".
Thank you for your volunteer on translation!
Spanish by Carlos Figueroa
*** IMPORTANT ***
I've decided to change a plugin name after reading comments on the market. Some people seem to be convinced that it's not a plugin but the PowerAMP player itself. I believe that my decision will stop such misunderstanding.
A simple plugin for LiveView devices. It lets you control any player controllable via headset with LV buttons:
- up/down - volume up/down
- left/right - previous/next track
- select - play/pause
- power - clock mode / screen off
For PowerAMP, Winamp, PlayerPro and Meridian players:
- control via headset must be enabled in player options
- scrobbling must be enabled in player options for media info
- Last.fm must be installed (Winamp only) for media info
Please contact me if you have any problem.
If you cannot see the plugin in the plugin's list, do restart your phone.
If you see the plugin twice in the plugin's list, do clear data of LiveView application.
If you cannot switch to clock mode or after plugin start you can see nothing but blank screen, you probably have an old firmware installed on your LV device. Please update it with Sony Ericsson Update Service.
Every donator is entitled to get an unlock key. The key will unlock exclusive features of all my LiveView plugins.
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band and Perfect Piano. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band or Perfect Piano first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
Perfect Piano: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.perfectpiano
1. Enter Keyboards Screen of Walk Band(Perfect Piano)
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
-Pick your favorite music/audio app, enable it and allow Plug N Play to load that app when you plug in your earphones.
-No more searching through your music apps anymore when you want to listen to music. Just Plug N Play!
Apps currently supported:
-Google Play Music
-Tune In Radio
Please let us know what other applications you would like added to this list! email@example.com
Portions of this page are reproduced from work created by Pandora, Google, Rdio, Rhapsody, Slacker Radio, Slingbox, Spotify, & Tune In Radio and used only as a informational descriptive links to load these applications and to inform the user as to what they are clicking on in this application. Peach Tree Apps and its developer does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on these sites/applications.
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
If you have any requests for features you can email me.
Download the pro version for the following added features:
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Custom list of apps on the launcher screen, to allow you to choose a different app depending on what you're doing.
Please note that you need to start the application at least once in order to launch the persistent background service. Also note that the application is useless unless Vanilla Music is installed on your device.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Simply install the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device. The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app. You do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
Tips: Put on your headphones for better music experience.
- Five band equalizer
- Bass boost effect
- Virtualizer effect
- 11 in-built equalizer presets
- Save your customized preset
- Home screen widget
- Lock media volume
Works with most Music players such as:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Please feel free to send us your feedback for more cool functions.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
* change song by Gravity Sensor
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
The promotional video recommended by Appgovideo.com http://www.appgovideo.com/
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
10 band equalizer lets you configure sound amplitude frequency characteristic to get best sound from your device. There are available auxiliary sound effects: Bass Boost to boost low frequencies and Virtualizer to extend stereo effect.
- 10 band equalizer
- Bass Boost
- 12 presets
- User presets
- Integration with common players (Google Play Music, Android Player, Winamp, etc)
- Stream services support (Pandora, Spotify, VK, etc)
The following presets are included:
- Super Bass
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
Equalizer Pro. Sound Apps.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.