Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
To use the app follow these steps in the exact order:
1. Run the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi
2. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop.
3. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device.
4. Press the circle with a rectangle with it to start listening.
5. If you want stop or pause listening you can press circle with two vertical line.
6. To quite the app press the circle with an arrow at the bottom of the screen.
The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app so you do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
AUVIO products are sold exclusively at RadioShack. Please visit www.radioshack.com or your local RadioShack store.
AUVIO EQ apps lets you customize your equalizer settings. Save and customize up to 3 presets for your favorite equalizer settings.
For single click headsets, you can customize the answer button in the Settings page. Simply tap a button and select a different option for each button from the pop-up menu.
- Equalizer with presets and custom option
- Control music at a touch of the in-line remote
- Customize key sequence for controlling various music playback functions
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
When listening with headphones , audio signal processing exclusive to HeadP provides a perception of “where the sound is coming from” by using a simplified model of the acoustic effect of your head, which you can adjust to fit.
You can place the sound behind you, literally “in the background” while you are working at something else. You can move around and alter a virtual ‘room’ to get the best effect of stereo echoes from all walls. .
You can save room arrangements, and switch rooms automatically or manually to suit what is playing.
When playing, you can tap to place-mark a time, adjust that time precisely, and skip back to it with another tap. You can save each time as a bookmark. Excellent if you want to sing particular parts, return later, or mark key points of a talk. You can even save a section as a separate recording.
Re- catalogue items that the Media Scanner cannot handle, singly, or quicker in a related batch.
Search for music and listen to streaming audio on the internet. Play icecasts, and playlist formats .xspf, .m3u, pls, and audio-only .m3u8 (Android 4.1), with the same audio effects and player controls used for your local media.
Permission for “full internet access” is requested solely to allow the audio stream.
Known faults in this version :
Though unlikely, an adjustment you make might cause the audio to exceed the available dynamic range and produce harsh noise, or stop. If this does happen, reverse your adjustment or click the ” reset” option provided in several menus.
Volume Control (Android 4.0.3 or later)
The volume control function in the Klipsch Control app is overridden by the system command to launch voice search.
Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)
When running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control, preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 and on other devices running Android 4.0.
Samsung Galaxy S II
Due to software conflicts, the Klipsch Control app is not fully compatible, specifically, the Klipsch S4A™ headset only supports voice control, call “Answer” and “End” functionality. Klipsch continues to work on an update to allow full functionality on these devices.
It may be possible to "out-click" the phone hardware so if there are issues with double and triple clicks intercepted as single clicks, try clicking a bit slower for better accuracy.
Track forward/track back
Long press (not customizable)
- This app is not compatible with Klipsch Image S4i, Image S5i, Image X10i, or Image ONE headphones due to incompatibility with the Apple licensed components in those products.
- Compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later.
- *Mute function not compatible with all devices.
- The follwing music apps have been tested and compatibility confirmed: Google Music, Amazon MP3, Pandora, Last.fm, Slacker (List subject to change.)
- The default media player on the following devices are not compatible and require a 3rd party media app for full functionality: Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Motorola Atrix (List subject to change.)
- Headset control options in other similar apps should be disabled. Most music players that have headset control settings should also be set to disabled.
- Customizable click speed will vary by device. Some devices are not capable of faster click speeds.
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.