You will need to download and install that software on your Easyworship PC.
If you cannot get the client and the server app on the PC to connect, then check to see if your Firewall is blocking the port (Default Port: 50911). This is the usual reason why people cannot get it to work. Try your Firewall first.
This enables you to operate Easyworship when both client and server are connected on the same WiFi network: moving through slides and schedule items, blanking and clearing the screen and controlling the master volume (on Windows 7 and 8 PCs). The App sends keystrokes to Easyworship and so does not prevent a user from controlling Easyworship in the usual way from its keyboard, but means that someone within wifi range can basically run the system.
This software was for his own use by Fr. Simon Rundell SCP (email@example.com) and is now made available to others as PRAYERWARE: Available without cost or charge except that your prayers are asked for Fr. Simon and the Roborough Team Ministry, Plymouth http://www.roborough.org.uk
Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected.
With our native Android app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are! You can manage your schedule, accept or decline requests, blockout dates, or upload your profile picture. Musicians can use the built-in media player or attachments section to access and rehearse their music. Schedulers can add users to schedules, check for conflicts, and email their teams at any time. Easily add to, reorder, and edit your plans.
Plan pages and your personal schedule will live update to show you the latest information.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
- views: month, week (cells), week (columns), day, year, month/day combination, agenda
- individual event colors; event colors can also be used as background color of a day cell
- color profiles for the whole calendar
- event categories - also useable as template
- copy and paste for events
- powerful rule editor for event recurrences
- event invitations
INFO: The free version contains almost all features but also an ad banner.
- show, edit and create events by a double-tap
- swipe left/right or up/down (customizable)
- zoom available within day view, month/day combination, column based week view and year view
- drag'n drop within day view, month/day combination and column based week
- Die gewünschten Kalender können ausgewählt werden.
- Die Anzahl der vorgelesenen Termin kann eingestellt werden.
- Die Termine werden mit der Text To Speech (TTS) Technologie von Google vorgelesen.
- Kostenlos und ohne Werbung.
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
Schedulicity is a mobile platform for service professionals, that includes online scheduling, client management, email marketing, and a host of business tools to help you work more efficiently and effectively within your business.
Whether you offer services, classes, or workshops, communication and convenience is the key to creating and extraordinary experience for you and your clients.
Try it today and see why thousands of businesses and millions of clients prefer to schedule their appointments online through Schedulicity.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter: