Liver Health App is a small but powerful app with tones of information and guidance for the public, patients, nurses, doctors and health professionals to have.
Being a specialist in liver diseases, with several years of experience in the management of liver conditions, I have carefully and using the most up-to-date clinical information, put this app together.
There are twelve sections of the app. I will introduce them in the order that I would prefer the public to use the app.
1. Risk assessment section - Here, there is an image-guided assessment and eventful feedback regarding whether or not the user of the app has a risk of developing liver damage. It ends by providing a direction for the user on what to do.
2. Diet and the liver section - gives advice for patients and health professionals regarding the best diets for liver diseased patients in general and for specific liver conditions.
3. BMI - One of the rapidly developing causes of liver damage and injury of overweight or obese. You can assess this simply by inputting your weight and height. The result comes with an instant advice, beside the need to discuss further with your doctor, should anyone need to.
4. Patient portal - This section deals with patients that would like to understand the implications of their abnormal liver blood tests. Once your LFTs return from the lab, take and look at them and you could by walking through leading questions, ascertain the likely reason for the abnormalities. This is intended to make your consultation with the doctor fruitful and not to replace the doctor.
5 Healthcare portal - A lot of my colleagues and other health professionals do really need to understand and interpret "abnormal LFTs". This section seeks to answer this question and leads you within a minute or so to decide the next best strategy in regard to investigating abnormal liver function tests.
6. Liver Blog and Video portals are going to be updated frequently and the most rapid developments and news in regards to liver conditions and hepatitis would be available here. Do check these sites regularly for news and updates.
7. I have included the share button as well, as you might find it easier to send this to your colleagues and other co-workers this way.
8. Common Liver Diseases: This section takes an in-depth discussion and display of premium content, with a desire to educate anyone with a keen mind who desires to keep informed regarding specific liver diseases, keep records, know about our profile as well as email us directly for support.
9. Liver Care Tips - Within the Specific Liver Disease section of the Common Liver Diseases are 4 large categories. These contain advice on how to keep a healthy liver, fatty liver diseases, Hepatitis, and cirrhosis.
10. Liver Game -All work and no play makes a serious mind unproductive. This section aims at testing your knowledge of liver diseases, whilst at the same time getting you to gain some continuing medical education points aimed at supporting your career. Patients and the public will also test their knowledge gladly.
11. More additions - including the opportunity to connect and have the expert opinion of a liver specialist, as well as to access up-to-date information regarding liver diseases.
Please feel free to email and write us in order to improve your experience with the product.