The purpose of this app comes from a comment one of my mentors told me about recognizing your key subordinates once a week with a "personalized statement." I hope this app helps you accomplish this goal.
There are multiple screens including: a weekly timeline check off and comments section and a more historical approach at taking notes about the "whole person."
Titles should be saved as different names to avoid overwriting data/loading wrong data in other screens.
Bug alert: Once you remove an entry it is recommended that you save a blank entry (call it blank or just leave it blank) before you close the program. If you do not save a blank entry, (on the same form screen where you just removed a list item) before you close the program, the data will repopulate as a list item the next time you start the app.
Thanks. God Bless.
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
- Send recognition to anyone across your organization.
- Receive meaningful recognition from others.
- Stay connected through the public social recognition wall.
- Comment on any activity across the YouEarnedIt platform.
- Check your giving and receiving balance.
- Send specific recognition according to your company goals, core values or competencies.
YouEarnedIt mobile is for existing YouEarnedIt account holders only. To learn more about YouEarnedIt and how it can drive employee recognition and engagement across your organization, contact the team at email@example.com.