Enjoy learning a language. Immerse yourself in TV, movies, music, books, news, blogs, and more. All for free.
• It's easy. Simply tap on a word that you don't know and see what it means. Flowlingo automatically generates quizzes based on the words you tapped.
• It's fun. Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, and Memrise only teach you the basics, if you don't get bored first. Flowlingo immerses you in content that you already enjoy so you learn more, faster.
• It's totally *free*.
Immerse yourself with:
• News, blogs, and websites including New York Times, Buzzfeed, Reddit, Wikipedia, National Geographic, CNN, Engagdet, and more.
• TV and movie clips including Moana, Aladdin, Peppa Pig, Harry Potter, Lion King, TED talks, and more.
• Music videos including Shakira, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Despacito, and more.
• Books including Sherlock Holmes, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, The Little Prince, and more.
Languages supported: Español (Spanish), Français (French), Deutsch (German), Русский (Russian), 简体中文 (Chinese Simplified), English.
Languages coming soon: العربية (Arabic), বাংলা (Bengali), Dansk (Danish), Nederlands (Dutch), Esperanto, Ελληνικά (Greek), ગુજરાતી (Gujarati), עברית (Hebrew), हिन्दी (Hindi), Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian), Italiano (Italian), 日本語 (Japanese), 한국어 (Korean), Malay (Malaysian), Norsk (Norwegian), دری (Persian), Polski (Polish), Português (Portuguese), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi), Svenska (Swedish), Tagalog (Filipino), தமிழ் (Tamil), తెలుగు (Telugu), ภาษาไทย (Thai), Türkçe (Turkish), اردو (Urdu), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese).
Is your language coming soon? Download the app, vote for the language that you want to be added, and get updates when it's available.