Gourmet it up turned WOW Been using GIU and WOW since their inception. I'm one happy returning omnoming customer. App is easy to use, simple and doesn't make you wanna switch to desktop sites like many other apps. Cheerio
Excellent concept Helps u find new food joints n menus allow to taste the entire range in single portion
Superb! It's a great way to try and experience new places and cuisines
My go to food app/site Generally excellent set meals
It's awesome It will be much nice If it could have its own forum where you could chat with others. Nice work..
Good app but forcing people to review not done Even after visiting the place as per confirmation, you get an email saying that points are deducted from your account and only option to rectify it is by giving review..so here goes my review...stop forcing people to review...without this wow tables would have got a 4 or may be 5 star rating...but now take this
- Introducing In House specials
- Bug Fixes and design enhancements
- The option to make a partial payment towards your experience reservation
- Introducing help screens to guide new users
- Meet our new Restaurant Assistant (Beta). It will help you find great dining experiences while you browse popular restaurant listing apps!
Find and share great recipes and chat about your daily cooking in real time