Too bad All the great reviews had me hoping, but the one star reviews that say 'can't log in' are true... some bug preventing initial account creation and log in. It hit me too and too bad cuz I really wanted to try this. Fix it boys! And I'll give it one more try. Re: V 1.4.31
Fantastic Game, needs personal servers I have been playing this game frequently for the past few days and love it. One thing that bothers me alot when playing is the minimum refresh rate of one minute, and when you refresh it has two popups in the corner that are hard to close but disapate in a few seconds. I have been playing on 8x normal speed servers and cannot imagine anything slower being that good. But what i would love to see is server files released so you and your friends can start your own game and tweak gamespeed.
Wouldn't allow me to log on. I entered my info and clicked ceate, but it just sat there. I waited a couple of minutes and still nothing.
Great game Great game, since I got it I can't rip my phone from my hand!
Awesome I actually really like this game more people should get it i dont know why its rated so low.
Add sound if possible Its boring without sound but it is a good game
*Updates & Fixes
1) Automatic login when login/password are remembered. To disable, select Account on the Game Listing page then select Forget Login/Password
2) Issue multiple move to point commands at once when selected from quick menu.
3) Filter notifications by type (Combat, Enemy Found, etc).
4) Hardware back button will exit app from Game Listing and Login pages.
5) Removed references to defunct subscriptions, the game is free to play!
Star Armada is a RTS where your ships engage the enemy in vast epic battles!