For increased security
You have to just enable pin lock in settings in this application
and create own password for unlock phone screen.
*Slide to unlock.
*Enter pin to unlock.
*A lot of beautiful wallpapers to choose
*Choose Unlock Animation
*Keypad Lock Screen also allows to use wallpaper from Your gallery
*Unlock sound enable/disable.
*Unlock vibration enable/disable.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
You can meet here the most essential App which hides Apps/Pictures/Media Files by managing password.
Do you mind somebody executing Apps or taking a look to pictures and media files on your mobile phone?
Smart Lock provides you lots of features such as locking App, staying awake and locking auto screen-rotate.
No one can see locked Apps/Pictures/Media Files!!!
Suppoert for android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Main Features :
- Locking App
- Staying awake (Executing locked App)
- Locking auto screen-rotate (Executing locked App)
- Locking each Picture/Media File
- Locking USB Storage
- Change notification of mobile phone number
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
Absolutely clean freeware - No Ads!
No special permission/root privilege required!
We intended to make this App very simple - please understand our intentions, and we will not add additional function that mess up this App, thanks!
This app is a license key only, requeries the Link2SD (free) app and turns it into Plus edition, removes ads and unlocks additional features. You will see "Link2SD Plus" on the title in Link2SD (free) app.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and causes a security breakdown of app's private files.
✔ Links external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you can continue to use old version. You can reinstall the old version from "Play Store -> My apps -> ALL".
But if you want to or need to install the new one please send me your old order number (transaction id). I'll refund it so you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades / Reinstalls ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades and reinstalls are free.
● You can install Link2SD Plus on any device for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If you're getting license error
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD and Link2SD Plus then reboot
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD and Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing from the APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD Plus a few times to reload license state.
5. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
1, if you're tired of the icon on the iphone, which also built dozens of icon lets you select and manually upload icons, and wish your heart.
2, can be suspended in the top of each application, so you can always click quick operation
3, which has a shortcut key to the lock screen, commonly used shortcut application, wifi, bluetooth, flashlight, 2G/3G network gps and other fast switching.
4, including return to the main screen shortcuts, allowing you to protect your home button
5, this application also comes with powerful memory cleanup function, to a key clean your memory, make your phone more power, faster.
This keyboard is useful if you have an external bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone and you want to stop the on-screen keyboard from popping up all the time.
To use, go in to keyboard settings and enable null keyboard, and then pick it as your input method. No keyboard should appear until you change it back.
NOTE: Samsung galaxy tabs running the latest android have an issue where the keyboard is frequently switched back to the on-screen keyboard. As far as I can tell, a fix for this needs to come from samsung, not from me. Even if it's something I can fix on my end, without a tab to test on, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out what it is.
NOTE: There is an actual app for untappd now! Check out BeerSpec if you want a more useful app than this one.
Yes, this app is stupid, but I made it anyway, because I like pretending that untappd has a native app. Plus, I find that this looks a lot better on the desktop than a browser shortcut, and there's more tools that will launch apps in response to whatever input than shortcuts.
This app is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by Untappd LLC in any way.
Should I be worried that this makes two booze-related apps in my market account? I don't even drink all that often, I swear!
Google decided to secure the setting this app modifies; only system apps can change it now.
Graphical interface to edit the AIRPLANE_MODE_RADIOS setting.
In theory, this would let you control exactly what gets turned off and what doesn't when you turn on airplane mode. Android defines cell, bluetooth, and wifi, and device manufacturers can probably use more if they want.
In practice, though, this setting is almost nothing like what the docs say. On the Motorola Droid 2, the only constant honored seems to be wifi. Bluetooth is always turned off, though I can manually turn it back on after airplane mode is engaged.
In general, you will just have to check and see what works. This tool is intended mainly for developer types who want to see how the value affects what their device does when switched to airplane mode. I can make no promises for how it will work from one device to another. (Just like with all of my apps.)
You have to go to the normal settings screen to actually toggle airplane mode. (Once I realized how little this value actually seems to control, it didn't seem worth it to build in actual airplane mode toggling.)
In general, I'll give the same disclaimer I usually do: Do not download this app, it probably won't work. Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.
Written and tested on droid 2. May be kinda cramped on a small screen, sorry.
DISPLAYS IN STATUS BAR.
If you want a lock disabler that starts on boot and doesn't display in the status bar, then DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. The app you want is named "No Lock" and is probably shown below under "related apps".
Simple program to disable "slide to unlock" on phones that don't have that option. Known to work on Droid and Droid 2.
This app leaves an icon on your status bar under "ongoing" to make it clear the lock is disabled. As hinted at above, if you would rather use a widget, or have no UI at all, check out the app "No Lock" instead.
Known bug: Sometimes the lock will be re-enabled but the app will still be running. Attempts to track this down have failed. If it happens, turning it off (click the notification to clear it) and back on should restore functionality.
Also, when the screen lock is disabled, the volume and camera buttons will turn your phone on. This is just how the OS rollls. I consider it a feature.