*MobiLinc now supports the Tasker app for complete home automation integration with your Android devices!
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Using the Universal Devices ISY Controller Series, or the SmartLinc 2412N, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON and X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
If you are new to MobiLinc and home automation, MobiLinc requires in-home hardware to control your lights, thermostat and other devices. See how easy it is to add our starter kit to your home: http://mobilinc.com/GettingStarted
Starter kits are available here: http://mobilincstore.com/starter-kits.html
MobiLinc Pro now supports MobiLinc Connect, our cloud based service for ISY controllers that allows MobiLinc to connect to your ISY anywhere you are without any network changes, it just works. New accounts are free for 30 days!
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Real-time device, scene, and program status and control.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support. (With ISY Weather Plug-in).
- Energy Support (ISY Energy Monitor Plug-in or iMeterSolo).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cell connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync.
- Quick control through device and scene ICONs.
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs.
- Many MobiLinc Themes to pick from!
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- Android OS 2.1 or later.
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY-26 or ISY-99x Series (Firmware 2.7.0 and later).
- SmartLinc 2412N Version 3.0
- Please visit: http://mobilinc.com for more information including configuration help and tips.
Conductor for Android connects with and controls your ISY-99 or Orchestrator to manage your INSTEON home automation network. Control and monitor your lighting and devices in real-time both inside your home and from the internet.
Requires Universal Devices ISY-99 or Orchestrator (992/994) and INSTEON PLM!
* Real-time status updates from your lights, scenes, programs
* Choose favorite or active devices, scenes or programs for quick access
* ISY/Orchestrator folder support allows you to organize your devices, scenes and programs
* View and control your INSTEON thermostats
* View, run or stop your ISY/Orchestrator programs
* View and control IP web cameras with snapshot stills, MJPEG streaming, pan, tilt, zoom and presets (if your camera supports these features)
* Support for the WeatherBug ISY/Orchestrator module
* Use widgets for quickly viewing/toggling a device, scene or program
* Secure Conductor with a PIN to prevent changes to the settings or prevent access to the app altogether
* Lock down Conductor to a single room/folder
* Control multiple ISY/Orchestrator controllers with the Locations feature (and use themes to tell the difference between them)
* Discovers your ISY/Orchestrator automatically on your local WiFi network
* "Write to external storage" permission is required to save IP camera snapshots to your SD card
IP Cameras Supported:
AXIS 200 Series
AXIS 2100 Series
BSTI PD100 Series
Channel Vision 6522 IP Bullet Camera
Cisco VC200 Series
Foscam IP Camera
Generic URL (http://host/image.jpg)
Genius IpCam Secure
Linksys WVC54GCA Wireless Network Camera
Linksys WVC200 Series
Microseven 550 TVL
Panasonic BB Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic BL Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic WV Series
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP110
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP301
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP312
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP400
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP500
YAWCAM (HTTP Only)
See http://www.conductorautomation.com/conductor-for-android-camera-support.aspx for a full list of the cameras and features supported.
[*] IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS/PROBLEM USE THE CONTACT DEVELOPER IN SETTINGS.
We had added support for froyo and above versions with a new feature called home chooser.
Kindly put some donations to support development and to remove the ads in future versions.
Report all bugs through the contact developer option in the settings menu ; since there is no option to reply to the market comments.
a client to the HCA Server running in your home. Using HCA you can control, program, and schedule lights
and appliances using X10, UPB, Insteon, as well as wireless and IR.
In one inclusive package HCA Plus provides for creation and operation of simple to complex automation designs. The top 20 feature list:
1. Integrates Insteon, UPB, and X10 power line technologies
2. Supports IP addressed IR interfaces from GlobalCache and BitWise
3. Supports whole-house wireless
4. Can be used in a client-server mode with multiple simultaneous read-write clients for complete local and remote access to design
5. Includes a web component for access remotely via mobile and desktop browsers
6. Client for Android phones for remote or in-house access
7. Multiple Schedules created by a visual scheduling tool
8. Unlimited number of programs to respond to events. Constructed in a graphical manner from over 60 different actions
9. Supports text based scripts in any scripting language that can utilize the extensive HCA object model
10. Control interface creates a simplified control oriented user interface
11. Integrate into the HCA user Interface views of other applications: security, power management, and cameras using HTML views
12. Send email and SMS messages as part of a program action
13. Create and view Insteon scenes in a graphical manner and remotely program those scenes into Insteon devices
14. Bridge power line technologies by using multiple power line interfaces simultaneously. Create bridge maps to automatically translate between different technology commands
15. Integrates weather data from web based or weather station sources
16. Powerful "whole house modes" for quick power saving programming
17. Background design checker quickly locate design problems
18. Configurable Alert Mechanism for handling exceptional conditions
19. Many tools for creating, viewing, modifying, and documenting the design
20. HCA is well documented in extensive User Guide and Video series.
Download a no-cost 30 day evaluation.