Note: Wreckfinder for Android is still in development, with this early access build you can access both paid and free features. Help us by providing feedback so we can improve the app.
Wreckfinder is a professional service for boat anglers and divers around the world that want easy access to detailed shipwreck information.
Wreckfinder has more than 20,000 wrecks around the UK, Ireland, English Channel and Holland for you to explore.
You can view Wrecks, their Names and Historical Information for Free:
• View the 20,000+ wrecks on an interactive map with the locations marked for easy access.
• Search by wreck name to easily find wrecks of interest to you.
• Discover the history of the wreck and why it sank, plus other free information such as the date it sank, depth etc.
• View a list of wrecks closest to your current location.
You Can Upgrade To Get More By Going Premium:
• Get full access to all Latitude/Longitude GPS coordinates for more than 20,000 wrecks around the UK & Ireland. You can enter these coordinates into other devices such as your plotter.
• Add Favourites: mark certain wrecks as ‘favourite’ for quick reference in the future.
• View your location on the map relative to your nearest wrecks and view distance away for trip planning or use on the water.
• Receive the latest updates from government bodies. Information will be automatically downloaded to your device through your account.
Premium is available through the website and will be activated when you log into your account via the app again.
Wreckfinder Premium is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your account on our website http://www.wreckfinder.co.uk/.
If you have any questions please contact us via our support email address or website: support.wreckfinder.co.uk