ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
The "Hi-Fi over Wi-Fi" listening experience is just a touch away, thanks to this handy app. Choose a speaker, choose a song, and your favorite tunes are streaming all through the house.
The app offers a wide range of built-in streaming options: Use Pandora, Deezer, Songza, SiriusXM, play anything from your music library, enjoy songs from DLNA servers on your home network, or choose among thousands of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations and podcasts (ESPN, Radio Disney, BBC to name a few).
The app also handles set-up for your speakers, and gives you full control of volume and speaker selection. Choose one, set up zones, or stream to all of them at once.
Please note that the Phorus app is companion software to the Phorus PS1 Speaker, Phorus PR1 Receiver, and other products enabled with Play-Fi technology. It is not intended as a stand-alone audio player.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
* Named "Editors' Choice" by Google Play.
* Free, with no listening limit.
* Let Songza's 'Music Concierge' find the right music for your moments.
* Browse a curated playlist library organized by activity, genre, decade, & mood.
* Stream thousands of original playlists handmade by music experts.
* Save your favorite playlists & share them via Facebook, Twitter or email.
* Tablet support
The "Hi-Fi over Wi-Fi" listening experience is just a touch away, thanks to this handy app. Choose a speaker, choose a song, and your favorite tunes are streaming all through the house.
The app offers built-in streaming options: stream from worldwide music services such as Songza and Deezer; use AM/FM and Internet radio, connect to DLNA servers, or play anything from your devices’ music library, including your playlists. The app automatically organizes and indexes the music for you.
The app also handles set-up for your speakers, and gives you full control of volume and speaker selection. Choose one, or stream to all of them at once.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a Play-Fi product from Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, Wren, or Phorus, please search for and download the custom Play-Fi app for your audio brand.
Please also note that the Play-Fi app is companion software to audio products enabled with Play-Fi technology. It is not intended as a stand-alone audio player.
- Enable specific applications for speech
- Dim current song prior to speech, or pause song altogether while introducing the song details
- User customizable introduction
- Set introductory text prior to speaking artist and song title
- Customize activation with settings for headphones, bluetooth, or speaker
- Granular bluetooth controls allowing the user to select speech for all bluetooth devices, or just a subset
- User configurable speech delay announces the artist and song title at just the right time.
- Enhanced listener experience by providing a consistent speech pattern for popular music applications
- Hotword detection for streaming music apps
- Limits annoying phrases like 'Advertisement' & 'Buffering'
- Enable text to speech for any application on your phone, not just music!
Custom handlers for popular music applications
- Google Play Music
- TuneIn Radio
Full support for Google Hangouts*
- Have your Hangouts messages read to you.
- If Hangouts is your default messenger for Google Voice, Tuneification reads your Google Voice messages
- If Hangouts is your default SMS/MMS messenger, Tuneification reads your SMS and MMS messages.
Note: Tuneification works by reading the associated text from the notification shade. Some applications (Like Google Play Music) do not have a notification when the app is in the foreground. When the screen is locked, or when the app is switched away from the foreground, the notification is returned, and Tuneification will be activated.
- Pair with bluetooth devices: determines if the device is actively paired
- Notification access: text from notifications used for speech synthesis
*For the best experience, Tuneification clears the Hangouts notification from the notification tray. This action is ONLY performed if/when the notification is read. It does not mark the message as read in the Hangouts application.
Text to speech for Hangouts. Speak notification from Hangouts.
Text to speech for Google Voice. Speak notification from Google Voice through Hangouts.
Text to speech for SMS/MMS. Speak SMS/MMS messages through Hangouts.
Text to speech for Google Play Music. Speak Google Play Music notifications.
Text to speech for Spotify. Speak Spotify notifications.
Text to speech for Pandora. Speak Pandora notifications.
Text to speech for Songza. Speak Songza notifications.
Text to speech for Rdio. Speak Rdio notifications.
Text to speech for TuneIn Radio. Speak TuneIn Radio notifications.
Text to speech for iHeartRadio. Speak iHeartRadio notifications.
You can configure shortcuts on the Home screen to play media of your choice.
To get started just open Macronos and press the plus icon in the title bar.
Choose music, select players, set volume and save the macro.
It will then be added to your Home screen as a shortcut.
For detailed instructions, see the user guide:
* [ROOT + KITKAT or LOLLIPOP] Android Audio to Sonos - Streams all Android audio to Sonos.
* Stream music from Dropbox to Sonos.
* Pause or fade-out Sonos players when you make or receive phone calls.
* Wi-Fi play - Starts playback when arriving home.
* Megaphonos - Turns your device into a Sonos megaphone.
* NFC tag support. Start music with NFC tags.
* Podcast support. Plays latest or specific podcast on Sonos from RSS feed.
* 'Control' shortcut. From 'Control' you have access to the most common controls, existing macros and music. Hide players with parental control. Maximum volume levels.
* Alarm feature to run a macro at a given time or repeating.
* Controls multiple households.
* Tasker, Locale, Llama (Locale plugin) integration for automated Sonos control.
Support for streaming all Android audio to Sonos [ROOT]:
* Only for rooted devices running KitKat (4.4.2) or Lollipop.
* It supports Grooveshark, Spotify, Soundcloud, MOG, Rdio, YouTube, VEVO, Poweramp, and so on...
* If you are using a third party ROM like CM 11, then it is not guaranteed to work. (If it doesn't work, then you can get a refund. So just try it).
* See how to use it from the "Cast screen" menu: http://youtu.be/ewYvHI2hPT0
* Installation guide: https://sites.google.com/a/youtec.dk/macronos/home/android-audio
* Select group from the action bar or by long-pressing the group button on one of the players.
* Open the navigation drawer 5 times to disable the "Hide players" menu option (Parental control).
* Access music or existing macros from the navigation bar.
* Create "Sonos Favorites" with the music from your music services (Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play Music etc.) to be able to configure a macro to play it.
* Place the phone on the NFC tag just before pressing the Save button. Then press Save when "NFC tag detected" is displayed.
* For music services like Pandora, Songza, LastFM etc. you start the station and select it using the Now Playing menu when configuring a macro.
* When choosing Podcasts from the Music menu, select the menu on the right and choose "Use latest podcast". This will play the newest podcast from that feed.
* The macro shortcut icon indicates how many and what players were selected.
* Use the volume buttons on your phone or tablet to adjust the volume while the macro is executing ("Starting playback..." is showing).
* When adding or removing Sonos players from your home, please edit your macros, let it find all players and save it.
Macronos is not affiliated with Sonos, Inc.
Sonos and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sonos, Inc.
Questions or beta releases:
If you have questions or want beta releases of Macronos, join the following group and press "Testing opt-in":
Bugs or feature requests, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AccuRadio offers more than 50 different genres of music, from rock to pop, jazz to country, classical to electronic. Each of our 900+ channels is hand-crated and sounds great all day long. You can customize each channel with unlimited skips, by banning artists and songs you don't like, and by rating the music to influence what you hear!
A wider variety of songs with fewer repeats makes AccuRadio better radio for your workday. AccuRadio offers nearly ten times as many channels as satellite radio and it's completely free. Give AccuRadio a try today!
• Top 40 Pop Hits
• Classic Rock
• Lite Adult Contemporary
• Alternative Rock
• Smooth Jazz
• Relaxing music
• Christmas music
• Oldies (50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s)
• Indie Rock
• Pop Standards
• Korean Pop
• Native American
• And more! 900+ channels to discover!
Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
It takes a lot of time and energy to search for and download music for your workout. What you typically listen to throughout the day may not be what keeps you moving at the gym. With FIT Radio, manually putting together upbeat playlists for the gym is now a thing of the past. Thousands of mixes are all in one easy place for listeners to simply choose their favorite genre, push play and go! The music never stops, not even for ads and we upload new mixes daily, providing users with hot tracks the moment they hit the dance floor.
Ideal for those on the move, FIT Radio gives smartphone and web users access to high-energy playlists in a variety of musical genres, offering a randomization of 15–20 mixes in each genre at any given time. Using the smartphone app, FIT Radio users can stream a wide range of daily-updated playlists of top 40, rock, hip-hop, house, EDM, indie, and more. Each playlist is made by a professional DJ.
• Over 25 genres and stations
• Thousands of custom mixes that do not require any downloading / extra steps
• DJ-curated playlists
• New daily mixes
• Unlimited skips
• Sorted by genre, beats per minute, workout specific
• Mixes with a consistent BPM to keep you on pace
• Ability to share your favorite mixes and DJs with friends
• Use with your favorite workout apps like MapMyFitness, Runtastic, Nike+, RunKeeper and more
Due to FIT Radio’s professionally produced mixes, high quality sound, musical variety, and simple usability, FIT Radio was nominated as one of the Top 7 Music Apps in World by readers and voters of Mashable. Download the free app now to see why so many others claim that FIT Radio is the best way to enjoy music on your Android. FIT Radio is the perfect way to end the search for high-energy music once and for all. Don’t be the last Party Rocker on your block to download the app; after all, everyone is doing it!
Let's be friends!
Need help or just wanna chat? Email us at email@example.com
"... These playlists will help you through your exercise routine, with more fast-paced songs in the right places.."
Self Magazine: http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2013/05/fitness-fit-radio-review.html
*Powered by Songza
*100% free. No monthly listening limits,
*Truly customizable with song skipping and liking, station sharing and easy station and playlist creation tools.
*Stream thousands of original playlists made by music experts, celebrities, and the BlackPlanet Universe of websites including TheUrbanDaily.com, HelloBeautiful.com, Elev8.com, and NewsOne.com.
*Discover the best recommended music in a curated playlist library organized by activity, genre, decade, mood, & exclusive originals.
*Collect your favorite playlists & share them via Facebook, Twitter or email.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Create private groups to chat and share your music with friends and followers. Swipe left and see all the songs that have been shared before in the group. Invite your friends from Twitter, Facebook and more.
Soundwave enters you into a world of music discovery. Discover new tracks and old favorites from fellow music lovers. Get recommendations from those with the same taste as yourself and have conversations about your favorite songs and artists.
Share your songs with friends and followers. Soundwave captures all the songs you listen to on Spotify, YouTube and everywhere else and instantly adds them to your Soundwave profile, like magic.
Follow your friends and you’ll see all the songs that they’ve been playing instantly appear on your timeline. Check out the recommendations to find people all around the world - who are playing similar music to you - then follow them too.
Download Soundwave for free and find new music. Form groups with those who can recommend you new discoveries and share your discoveries with others. Soundwave is place for music lovers regardless of which player they use.
Enter the music conversation with Soundwave now!
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Stingray Music, All Good Vibes.
FREE Stingray Music mobile app for Bell, CCAP, Cogeco, Eastlink, MTS, Novus, Rogers, SaskTel, Shaw, Shaw Direct, Sogetel, Source Cable, Tbaytel, TELUS Optik, Videotron and Westman customers (and many more) on Android™ devices with up to 400 commercial-free channels.
Others can try the Stingray Music mobile app with a free 7 day trial. The in-app subscription is only $4.99 per month or $39.99 per year.
Listen to top channels including Hit List, Rock, Hot Country, Eclectic Electronic, Dance Clubbin’, Bollywood Hits and much more. Our programmers will play all your favourites and introduce you to great new musical discoveries. You love Stingray Music at home on your TV, now enjoy great music wherever you are with the Stingray Music mobile app.
The Stingray Music mobile app allows you to:
• Easily navigate among over 400 music channels and more than 18 million songs.
• Authenticate instantly with audio signal recognition from your TV provider or with a single login.*
• Sign-in using your Facebook account.*
• Select channel by genre.
• Skip songs on the channel of your choice. Maximum 6 skips per hour.**
• Customize channels with the Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down feature.**
• See current song playing, next song coming up, and up to 20 previously played songs on each channel.
• Easy-to-use smart channel content editor in the Settings menu.**
• View original album cover artwork.
• Save your favourite channels in your My Channels account.
• Learn more about the channel programmers.
• Enjoy no ads, no talk. Just great music!
* Features available for Canadian users only.
** Features available for Canadian users or paying subscribers.
Additional Stingray Music in-app subscription details:
• Select from two in-app subscription options, one month or one year.
• The in-app subscription costs $4.99 for one month and $39.99 for one year.
• Recurring billing feature included.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Market Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an in-app subscription.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.