It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Note taking made easy!
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
Works on KitKat and Lollipop.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices!
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page
This app supports all Samsung Devices. You can use S Pen (more precision in drawing) or fingers to use this app.
S Pen Planner is the second version of highly popular Fit Tight Planner (S Pen). The speed of saving and loading the canvas has been massively improved here, and many new technologies have been implemented.
What is this Application?
S Pen Planner is like paper planner such that everyday in calendar has a place for you to write things. But with technology, S Pen planner is so so much more capable than what paper planners are cable of.
To record things, you can write/draw, type, erase, undo&redo, insert pictures, and record sound. You can change-size, move, copy&paste and reorder all the things that appear on the canvas.
You navigate between between date’s notes by arrow buttons next to the current date in Day View and also by using the calendar to open&edit a note of a specific date.
You can add infinite number of pages per day, delete the current page, and move between the pages really easily.
You can add S Pen Planner Widget, which is a Calendar View 4x3 widget, to your home screen.
If your device does not have a menu button, you can long press the page label (Ex: "Page 1 of 1" Label), to change the background of the canvas.
If you want more calendar space, download S Pen Planner 2 and 3 to have separate calendars for different kinds of notes.
If a note has either drawings, voice recording, or multiple page (or all of these), it would be highlighted in the calendar.
Long pressing the Date Label will export the current drawing to Camera folder in the Gallery.
You can hover over the buttons with your S Pen to read a short description of the function of each button.
T - allows you to type.
✎ - allows you to write/draw.
✘ - allows you to erase.
“Double tap or long pressing “T”, “✎”, “✘” brings out more options. Also you can press your S Pen button while hovering over the canvas to switch between typing and writing modes. Long press the text boxes to change size and move them around.”
↶, ↻ - Undo and Redo, respectively
“Long pressing Undo undos everything! But you can undo this action by tapping undo again.”
❐ -allows you to select things in the canvas and move and resize them. After you tap this button, you can either TAP on what you typed, drew, inserted to the canvas or DRAW A RECTANGLE around them to move them or resize them.
<< - move the date back by 1 day
"Long pressing this button moves back the date by 1 week or 7 days"
>> - move the date forward by 1 day
"Long pressing this button moves forward the date by 1 week or 7 days"
+P - adds a new page to this date.
-P - delete this page to this date.
"If the page count is greater than one, the page indicator text would be black. If the page count is 1, the page indicator text would be white."
< - move to the previous page
> - move to the next page
Pic - allows you to insert pictures both from the gallery or from camera. Long press any pictures on the canvas to resize and to move them.
"Long Pressing Pic button paste whatever you have copied before. You need to copy something in order for this to work."
♪ – allows you to record sound:
When the button text = ♪, TAP to start recording.
When the button text = ✔, TAP finish recording.
When the button text = ►, TAP to play the recording.
When the button text = ■, TAP to stop playing.
“Long press this button to delete current recording. ♪ would appear. again”
Cal – shows calendar.
“Long pressing this button doesn’t show calendar. It instead opens up today’s page in day view.”
By pressing the menu button you can access the settings page. Settings page allows you to:
Change background or create your own background. If your device doesn't have a menu button, you can long press the page label (Example: "Page 1 of 1" Label) to change the background.
Da- (button in Month View) - opens today’s canvas in day view.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide: