You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachRugby
This is the most comprehensive App for International Rugby. It provides live scores, squads, fixtures, results, tables and news for International Rugby. Competitions covered include the Six Nations and The Rugby Championships, as well as a host of friendlies.
Also, squad profiles, team overviews, team news and anthems for the 20 top Rugby teams in the World.And a huge amount of historic data, from competition information to a searchable database of over 6,500 international fixtures. IRB rankings and info on all venues is included.
★ Live Match Results
Live match results for Six Nations, The Rugby Competition and friendlies
★ Match day squads
Full match day squads for the big games including the Six Nations
★ Match Stats
Comprehensive stats onthe match available shortly after the last whistle including passes made/missed, line outs won/lost, scrums, yellow cards etc
★ Match timelines
Where available, key timelines of the match
Full list of fixtures for all competitions.
★ Match Times
Match times are localised to where you are.
★ Player Profiles
Full profile of each team and every registered player (where available).
Full team listings and a listing of all historic games played.
★ International Teams Covered
England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, Canada, Fiji, Georgia, Japan, Romania, Russia, Nambia, USA, Samoa and Tonga
Tables for both the Six Nations and The Rugby championship are updated live after every game played
All the news that you will need. Live News feed from all the competitions and teams where available.
★ Head to Head
From the first game between Scotland and England in 1871 through to all the RWC matches, you can search for the results of over 6,500 international matches. You can search head to head, or via competition, result , season or opponent. Also points for and against is available.
★ Team Placement
You will be able to check where your team and all other teams have been officially placed in previous competitions – Six Nations, The Rugby Championships (formally the Tri Nations) and the Rugby World Cp.
★ Previous Competition Profiles
Full wiki profiles of what happened in all previous competitions each year.
Full profiles of all the key rugby venues in the world
IRB Rankings updated every week
And much more……….
This App will give you all the information that you need in your pocket
Check out our other apps:
Search for ‘Sporting Oracle’ in the App Store
★ Club Rugby 2011/12 (covers all key European Competitions)
★ H Cup 2011/12
★ Rugby 2011 NZ World Cp. Live
★ 101 Rugby Greats
★ 101 Rugby Trivia
If you experience any problems with our apps or would like to suggest an improvement, please email Scrum@SportingOracle.com, thanks. These apps are developed for rugby fans by rugby fans, so the more feedback we can get the better we can make them!!
Please note: This application is not affiliated with the official organisers of the tournament or their sponsors or the teams involved.
Please note: For some of the features you will need 3G or wireless connection
Keywords Rugby,six nations,6 nations,rugbychampionships,England,france,wales,Ireland,trinations,Scotland
Live Scores including text updates
Latest International News
Latest Club News
Munster, Connacht, Exiles, Leinster, and Ulster News
Ireland results and match reports
This free app includes the following interactive features that will keep you in the loop wherever you are
Rugby Twitter Feeds
The Rugby Union News Hub App 2015 features:
+ Fast results
+ All the Gossip and Rumours via multiple blog feeds
+ Photo albums
+ 2 Twitter feeds with tips and information matches
+ Multiple news feeds.
+ Classic matches on video.
+ Training tips on video
+ Access to England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland rugby news…
If you want all the info on the results then this app has it all. Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger-tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today – never miss any or your teams’ results. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
As a bonus, this Cool app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
**DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
Personalise the app for your favourite #RWC2015 team
Test your knowledge in the RWC trivia quiz
Work out the great RWC moment from a close up photo
Add the RWC match schedule to your calendar
Check out which RWC matches still have tickets available
Watch some of the best moments from the RWC archive
Super Rugby, the largest and pre-eminent professional rugby union football competition in the Southern Hemisphere, has teamed up with fanatix, the leading social network for sports fans, to give you a new way to come together with friends and other fans to follow and debate the sport, players, matches and news of the moment.
The app includes news, blogs, images, video and social media content from the all the top Super Rugby players, teams and websites all over the globe. You can customise your rugby experience and create a personalised stream that delivers the most up to date news and views from the opinion makers you like to follow.
When your team is in action, discuss the game with friends in private group chats called Huddles. With real-time tweets and score updates, Super Rugby is the definitive live social mobile experience for Super Rugby fans.
Download and enjoy!
* All the latest news on Rugby Union and the All Blacks
* Great videos of our incredible ABs in action
* Fixtures and scores for a huge range of competitions such as Super Rugby, The Rugby Championship, the ITM Cup and International tests from around the world
* Team lineups and player information
But we've added SO. MUCH. MORE:
* A slick new Timeline to keep you up to speed with news, videos, Tweets, Fixtures and interesting stats from the world of Rugby Union
* You can now go back and view past season fixtures as well as upcoming games. Vital to get one up on your mates when they challenge your amazing memory of that epic try when Aaron Cruden crossed the line in the 36th Minute against Australia in October 2013...
* A whole new experience for live matches lets you see key info, a points worm, live commentary, Line ups, players, and super lovely STATS!
* Did we mention STATS?! Oh yes. Well lets mention them again as they're gorgeous and informative and who can say fairer than that? We have stats for each game, we have stats for each player in a game, we have stats for teams and we have stats for each player's season. We think you will love them!
* Our new standings section is great too. You can see how each team is faring in their various competitions, their recent form and upcoming fixtures. Nice.
* The all new team section gives you a whole new view on every team. You can now get closer to the teams than ever before with an overview of how they are going in their current competitions, see each player, the latest team lineups, team stats (hooray stats again), try scorers and even who has scored the most points and kicks this season.
* Players also get a great new treatment with lovely profile pictures, bio information and their season stats.
All in all this is the best update we've ever made and we hope you love it as much as we do. Go the All Blacks!
La LNR est fière de vous présenter l’application rugby la plus complète jamais réalisée, et de vous offrir la possibilité de suivre votre ou vos équipes favorites sous tous les angles !
Accédez depuis votre appareil Android à toute l’actualité du Rugby en France (PRO D2 et TOP 14) et à l’international (Equipe de France et Coupes d’Europe)
Découvrez toutes les actualités, calendriers, résultats et statistiques du TOP14, de la PRO D2 et des grandes compétitions internationales. Dans une interface intuitive et dynamique, vous trouverez également :
· Toutes les compositions d’équipe la veille des matches
· Les matchs commentés en live avec de nombreuses statistiques de jeu
· Les résultats du TOP 14 et de la PRO D2
· De nombreuses vidéos : résumés des matches, interview, conférences de presse..
· Les statistiques ultra complète des championnats de TOP 14 et de PRO D2
· Tous les classements les plus détaillés par joueurs et par clubs
· Toutes les informations sur votre club favori
· La billetterie pour tous les évènements à venir
· La Boutique officielle de la LNR
· Le jeu Fantasy TOP 14
· Interagissez avec toutes vos équipes favorites sur les réseaux sociaux
N’attendez plus, venez rejoindre la plus grande communauté rugby de France.
Nous travaillons également sur la version tablette qui arrive très prochainement, restez connectés ;)
This app was designed to help you have the speed, strength and power to dominate the sport of rugby. Designed by professional strength and conditioning coaches, this program suites any rugby position. Whether you are a winger, hooker, or a fly half, this app will get you to performing at a high level.
This type of training is for serious Rugby players!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Rugby Dood is a must have application for rugbycoaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a field and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position field
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
(post images and animations to the user forum)
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
Keywords: strategy, coach, playbook, play, book, clipboard, drills, plays, player positions, doodle, field
Entièrement réécrite à partir de zéro, cette nouvelle version vous apporte un superbe design et une nouvelle expérience utilisateur. Le logo a aussi subit un rafraîchissement.
Vous pouvez me faire part de vos commentaires (constructifs de préférence) par email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Indispensable à tous les amoureux du Rugby, "Le Rugby Pro & Amateur" vous permet de consulter les résultats de n'importe quelle équipe française de niveau fédéral ou territorial. Les équipes féminines ainsi que les équipes jeunes sont aussi référencées !
Que vous soyez pro ou amateur, parent ou supporter, consultez les résultats et classements de vos équipes favorites. Tous les championnats et coupes de la FFR sont répertoriés.
• Liste des championnats
• Liste des coupes
• Classement/Résultats/Agenda de la journée de championnat en cours
• Recherche d'un club
• Liste des équipes d'un club
• Ajout d'un club, d'une équipe, d'un championnat ou d'une coupe en favoris
• Détails du match : statistiques, lieu, nom des arbitres
Get all your Super Rugby updates on the go, including:
* Instant score updates and scorers.
* The latest news, weather forecast, odds, winning streak and tipping trends (from footytips.com.au) for every game.
* The Super Rugby ladder and win/loss history for teams.
* Enter your tips for Australia's No. 1 tipping site - footytips.com.au.
* The latest Super Rugby news from the major news outlets.
* The most up to date twitter posts from your favourite accounts.
Bought to you by the team from footytips.com.au, this app is all you need for your Super Rugby fix.
Review: "an awesome cookbook that's really 'cheap as chips'", Daily Meals Magazine.
A very cool cookbook for your phone or tablet. The meals are simply yummy !!!
The meals in this book are mainly family recipes I have been cooking for years now.
There are even some that I have thought up myself on the spur of the moment as well as those that have come to life through experimentation.
You won’t find any ‘chefy’ recipes here, just down-to-earth good tasty food.
I encourage you to experiment yourself and even modify these recipes as you see fit.
Check out this App that could save your life - it is simply awesome!!!
The purpose of this application is to automatically send an SOS TXT message from your mobile phone to three recipients, like friends or family, should you be in a life threatening situation and not be able to call for help yourself.
The application sends this alert without you pressing any buttons on the phone as you may be injured or worse, dead. Your phone will ring at the 'alarm time' you set. You will have 30 minutes to cancel the TXT. Naturally this application needs to be managed by you so as not to alert your contacts unnecessarily.
Scenario 1: You go hiking or boating alone for the day. You expect to be back by 3pm. The alert alarm is set for 5pm. If you get back it time you cancel the alert. However if something happens to you and you can't cancel the alert then the SOS is sent on your behalf.
Scenario 2: A person living alone slips and falls in their house. They break their hip or leg. They could be knocked unconscious. They could lie on the floor for days before someone finds them. However they have set their Mobile Lifeline on their phone to dial out for them. Within a 24 hour period their contacts will automatically be sent a TXT message saying they're in trouble.
Tip: If you live alone then use the Mobile Lifeline app as your morning wakeup alarm. Simply Cancel the alarm each morning. Let the app run permanently on your phone. This way you will be sure to cancel the alarm and not forget, should you not hear the alerts.
This application could potentially save your life!!!
Note: If you are running App Killer software on your phone, make sure this app is in the ignore list.
If you are having any issues with this app on your phone then please let us know so we can help. Contact us via our website.
We take no responsibility for any injury or death that may happen to you even if you have this application on your mobile phone.