Sink enemy ships, collect stars and earn ranks, become Admiral of the Fleet!
Setup your battleships then fight against your droid or on the Net with people all over the world.
For those who missed this fun earlier - the objective of this guess and shoot game is to find and sink all enemy ships.
- Stunning hand drawn graphics. Eight national seamen drawn for you.
- Stars and ranks for each victory, from seaman to Admiral of the fleet.
- Single player fights with your Android.
- Three difficulty levels of Android AI to suit you best.
- Multiplayer clashes via bluetooth
- Hotseat mode, play together on one phone.
- Worldwide battles on the Web
- Armory and weapons for Web battles
- Coins for victories
- Invite a friend to play online
- Blacklist people you don't want to play with
- Favorite ship formations, save your own fleets
- In-game chat with your rival
- Speedy sequential shooting mode, mark you shots and shoot later
- Enemy field view on defeat
- Global star ratings and high scores
- Multiple user profiles and its migration across your phones
- Player statistics
- More ...
At first launch you need to be connected to the Internet in order to activate the game.
!!! Use "Classic shield" for playing by old classic rules.
Visit our web-site for more information: http://www.navalclash.com
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Naval.Clash.AE
Add us on Google+: https://google.com/+NavalClash
Follow us on Twitter @NavalClash, we are glad to hear your opinion and suggestions.
This is a remake of popular paper game with two navy fleets equipped with warships and other types of battle ships. Your ship is in combat with the enemy naval forces and you need to win this war...
!!! Regarding update errors If you are getting the error "Unknown error code during application install "-24" while updating the app, Uninstall then Reinstall. You don't need to pay again, just install. Turn on Internet before running the game for the first time, it requires one-time activation.
Designed by educators for students of all ages, American States and Capitals is a fun, interactive way to develop foundational geographic knowledge about the United States.
Geography: The application supports the development of strong geography skills through its map-based interface and state graphics. Learners select a state by touching it on a map of the United States. This trains and reinforces the state’s location within the United States for the learner.
Capitals: Each state capital is clearly listed along side the state’s largest city.
Key Facts: Facts about the state’s size, major industries, and other data is presented to the learner.
Interactive Quiz: A randomized quiz is provided to help in knowledge acquisition and retention. The quiz uses a dynamic question engine to randomize the order and frequency of questions. Learners are never presented with the same quiz twice which aids in testing how well the learner has retained the information.