★★★★★ Over 3 million mobile users are already using our Free Tranport Maps, covering over 30 major cities around the world. This is our first pilot release on Android. Please feedback on any bugs or suggestions to us and we will improve our app for you. We have also lowered the introduction price of our map packs to just 99 cents during this testing phase, buy now to enjoy the low price before it goes back up to $2.99 and $9.99.
You can also purchase our map packs (internet connection required) to download other publicly available PDF maps and store them on your Android device. You can download the maps when you have fast wifi connection - and then use any time in the future without delay.
Please note that we do not provide any of the maps and by clicking on any of the links, you are downloading directly from the web and agreeing to the respective sites license agreement. The software helps you to store and load the downloaded copy to save repeated download time and costs.
We believe that anyone with a smartphone should be able to have PDF travel maps on their device and we are working hard to help eliminating the use of paper for travel maps. We are glad to have saved 3 million sheets of paper so far. :)
✔ Download (internet connection required) and store maps and guides for offline use - no more time-consuming searches!
✔ Works with most Android devices including tablet support.
✔ Supports the pinch-to-zoom feature!
✔ Tap on the map for full screen view to hide the toolbars.
✔ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
✔ Add Map Packs with in-app purchase.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on the next version which is even faster, other new features including customizable list for adding and sorting your own list of maps and guides, favorites lists, integration with web community, user-ratings and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update.
We have transport map for the following cities: London, New York, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Paris, Beijing, San Francisco, Chicago, Madrid, Hong Kong, Brussels, Los Angeles, Geneva, Miami, Amsterdam, Vienna, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Toronto, Shanghai, Prague, Lyon, Rennes, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Athens, Delhi, Milan, Naples, Turin, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka, Sapporo, Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City, Rotterdam, Oslo, Moscow, Seoul, Barcelona, Stockholm, Lausanne, Glasgow, Newcastle / Sunderland, Baltimore, Cleveland, Valencia, Porto and Rio de Janeiro.
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Myles Harding, Jin Khera
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu, Bella Xue, Amy Xu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretoeat/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Bangkok is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Chakri Maha Prasat Hall, Grand Palace
Bangkok (Thai: กรุงเทพฯ Krung Thep Maha Nakhon) is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don't let that mislead you. It is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
For years, it was only a small trading post at the banks of the Chao Phraya River, until King Rama I, the first monarch of the present Chakri dynasty, turned it into the capital of Siam in 1782, after the burning of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders but they did not take over Ayutthaya. Since then, Bangkok has turned into a national treasure house and functions as Thailand's spiritual, cultural, political, commercial, educational and diplomatic centre.
You can browse restaurants, shopping centers, schools, university, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and popular attractions place around each MRT station together with special promotions privileges and eNewsletter for MRT Club member as well.
The map now covers not only Bangkok but the northern coast of the Gulf of Thailand including (with limited data): Hua Hin, Pattaya, Jomtien, Ko Samet and Ko Chang. Where data is available, this map displays places in dual English/Thai script. Please note that in Bangkok it is extremely difficult to obtain your location by using the phone's GPS alone.
High-detail map of Bangkok, Thailand.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 泰國曼谷 - Bangkok, Thaimaa - Bangkok, Thaïlande - Bangkok, Thajsko - Μπανγκόκ, Ταϊλάνδη - Bangkok, Thailandia - バンコク、タイ - 방콕, 태국 - Бангкок, Таиланд - กรุงเทพฯ, ไทย
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse hundreds of tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Also download: PocketGuide App to gain access to 150+ cities globally.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Art Galleries in Bangkok (5 sights)
* Famous Architecture (7 sights)
* Wats and Temples (8 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Bangkok's Landmarks (7 sights)
* Museums in Bangkok (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Bangkok (5 sights)
* Shopping in Bangkok (8 sights)
* Chinatown (6 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (12 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Thailand:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
-Handpicked lists of things to see and do around Bangkok including Attractions, Tours, Nightlife, Shopping, Restaurants and Kids activities
-Create your own holiday WishList to make the most of your time in Bangkok
-Support from GoBangkok Experts to book activities and take advantage of some great deals on tours and accommodation
-Share your WishList with friends and family by email
曼谷美食：曼谷的各种小吃说起来都令人流口水，更别提最佳泰餐厅Baan Khanitha和Nara Thai Cuisine、美味的Mango Tree、小巷子里面人气超旺的Harmonique餐厅，关键这些都不贵。。。实在是一言难尽，详情请见攻略。
曼谷购物：购物天堂这个称号被用俗气了，如果住在Siam区，你会发现曼谷简直是购物地狱，那些让你荷包变瘪变瘪变瘪又变瘪的大商场不是地狱是什么？超好、超便宜，Central World、Siam Paragon、MBK每一个都可以让你逛一天。别忘了买“几斤”便宜时尚的曼谷NiRaYa包包。
For Bangkok and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Suvarnabhumi Bangkok Airport (BKK) is the largest airport in Thailand. It has the world's largest free standing control tower. This app provides complete information for Bangkok International Airport (LHR) including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bangkok. We include Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Peking, Tokyo, Manila, Jarkarta and all the small and medium airports of the world.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic