Mobile Learning: English includes ESL/EFL Grammar Exercises, ESL Business english, synonym worksheets, categorized readings, and word games as fun as anagrams, word meanings and photo quizzes. Also includes more than 1000 phrasal verbs, with examples and translations.
The application saves your scores, so you can check your progress through time, and see how well you are doing.
Improve your vocabulary practicing with more than 50.000 words divided by type of test among which you can find:
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
SAT Reasoning Test (used to be called Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test)
GRE Subject Tests
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
ASVAB Test - Word Knowledge (WK)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at email@example.com
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
“Learn English” contains over 800 commonly-used English phrases and vocabularies for travelers and beginners. Using this app, you can learn from our English speaking parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning English can never be easier.
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 20 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 21 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 21 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Able to pause, go back, fast forward on the video.
All videos sourced and streamed from the most effective and most popular English language schools on YouTube.
All Videos available in HD.
Most effective way to learn English
This trial contains all 95 beginners videos lasting between 2 and 10 minutes:
Basics - Alphabet; Colors; Adjectives; Numbers 0-20; Numbers to 100; Top 10 Verbs; Basics - Action verbs; Pronouns
1 Introducting Yourself - Introductions; Where are you from?; Family; Who? What? Where? How?; Occupations; Adjectives; We are family
2 Places - At, on, in with places; Next to, beside, near; Where questions; House; Lounge; Garden' In the City; Spatial location; Prepositions song; Directions
3 Food - Restaurant Vocab; Vegetable Vocab; Fruit Vocab; Kitchen vocab; Fruit and Nuts; Countable and uncountable; Countable and uncountable nouns; Chile con carne; Diet
4 Weather - Weather vocab 1 & 2; Seasons; Weather phrases; Weather conversation
5 Routines & Activities - Tell the time; Daily Activities; Activities; Adverbs; Adverb song; in, on; Daily activities; Simple present; Housework; Sports Vocab; Describe plans; Present, past, future
6 Health - Body Parts; Hospital Vocab; Dentist Vocab; Common Health problems 1; Common Health problems 2; Already and yet
7 Travel & Transport - Transport Vocab; Vehicles Vocab; At the Airport; In the street; Look, see, watch; Transport Song; Rhymes; Checking in
8 Vocabulary Builder - Animal Alpahabet; Bedroom Vocab; Clothes; Clothes Alphabet; Money Vocab; Musical Instruments; Seaside Vocab; Shapes Vocab; Weaponry
9 Grammar Builder - Infinitives; Gerunds and Infinitives; Irregular Verbs; Possessive Adjectives; What are you doing?; Comparisons; Comparisons & Superlatives; Present continous vs present tense; Future tenses; Past simple; Phrasal Verbs; Present perfect vs simple past; -ing vs -ed; Confusing Words; Here and hear; Listen and Hear; Live and Live; Other and Another; Wish and Hope; To, too and two; There, their and they're
WARNING: Videos require an internet connection. If your device can stream youtube videos, there will be no issue in viewing these videos. You may need to ensure the YouTube HD option is selected.
Full course list on 'Learn English by Video' (no advertising) app is:
BEGINNERS - As before
Intermediate Tenses - Passive; Past Continuous
Modals - Introduction to Modals; Got, have got, have; Advisability; Necessity; Polite Questions; Modals Summary
Phrasal Verbs - Introduction; Keep up; Get; Common phrasals 1; Common phrasals 2; Pull; Turn
Conditionals - 1st Conditional; 2nd Conditional; 3rd Conditional
Clauses - Relative Clauses; Adverb Connectors; Reported Speech; (wh) questions; (yes-no) questions; changing verbs1; changing verbs2; Reported Speech conditionals
Cultural - Cleaners; Blood; Christmas Origins; Christmas Santa; Christmas Symbols; Double Decker Bus; Flowers for the Girl; Weather phrases; Halloween; Influenza; Sherlock Holmes
Idioms - Colour; Eye; Heart; Seafood
All countries and regional dialects in UK and USA.
영어 학습 英語を学ぶ 学习英语
Cette rubrique répertorie les leçons de base de l'anglais. Un échantillon varié vous est proposé pour apprendre, mémoriser, comprendre, savoir et étudier tout en douceur les subtilités, les règles de grammaire, la conjugaison de cette langue riche et planétaire. De plus, suite aux leçons, des exercices pratiques vous sont proposés pour vous entraîner et vous améliorer.
"Si vous voulez écouter la leçon devez télécharger le player Flash"
Cours d'Anglais Gratuit (Grammaire de A à Z)
1 Le présent simple / Simple present
2 Le présent continu / Continuous present
3 Le prétérit simple / Simple Past
4 Le prétérit continu / Past Continuous
5 Le present perfect / Present Perfect
6 Le futur / Future
7 Le pluperfect (past perfect)
8 Le prétérit modal
9 Discours direct et indirect / Direct and indirect speech
10 Le passif / The passive
11 Les relatives / The relative clauses
12 L'exclamation / The exclamation
13 L'impératif / The imperative
14 Le conditionnel
15 Les structures causatives / The causative structures
Apprendre à parler rapidement l'anglais avec des Cours d'anglais gratuit.
Accédez aux cours, exercices, conseils, et aux revues des meilleurs logiciels et ressources de cours d'anglais.
Méthode rapide, facile et agréable.
Apprendre l'anglais gratuit utilisant des expressions anglaises les plus aider à acquérir la capacité de parler couramment l'anglais entièrement GRATUIT!
Pratiquez votre anglais Gratuit !
Apprendre l'Anglais à Distance Gratuitement !!!
*Resuelve ejercicios por materia o mide tus conocimientos en un examen muestra completo.
*Los ejercicios están enfocados al examen de ingreso a la UNAM, mas puede utilizarse como herramienta de estudio para el examen de otras universidades (IPN, UAM, etc) o incluso exámenes a nivel preparatoria.
*Gran cantidad de ejercicios basados en exámenes anteriores de la UNAM.
*Los exámenes muestra están divididos por área del conocimiento.
*Las preguntas son aleatorias por lo que ningún examen será el mismo.
We are planning to update it with more sections and would appreciate your feedback on this free app on email@example.com.
• Basic Properties and Facts
• Factoring and Solving Formulas
• Factoring and solving Methods (completing the squares methods etc...)
• Functions and Graphs
• Common Algebraic Errors
• Points and Lines
• Coordinate Geometry
• Measurement Formulas
• Facts and Properties
• Formulas and Identities
• Unit Circle
• Inverse Trigonometric Functions
• Law of Sines, Cosines and Tangents
Keywords: formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
The topics covered in the app include:
- Elementry Algebra
- Basic identities
- Boolean Algebra
- Quadratic formula
- Solid Geometry
- Plane Geometry
- Right angled triangle
- Trignometric functions
- Pythagorean identity
- Double angle identities
- Shifts and periodicity
Keywords:formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
How does it work?
1. Download the application
2. Choose a free English lesson and download it (this version is free. You can download 3 lessons a day). Each lesson is an audiobook. All audio books recorded by native english speakers.
3. Listen the recording. While listening you will see the text of the audiobook in english language. Read this text carefully to avoid errors in spelling.
4. Start dictation exercise. It is important to be careful.
Do your best and soon you will be fluent in English. This english lessons will improve your writing skills, will fix your spelling errors. Your vocabulary will also increase and the most important thing is that you will understand native english speakers much better.
This program will be useful for ESL students. Lessons for all levels of language proficiency(elementary, intermediate, advanced English) are available for download.
English spelling dictation is the best way to jump to higher level. You will be surprised how easy you can fix your bad english and start doing less mistakes.
Do this English learning lessons day by day to improve writing and listening skills. Learn English in an easy way!
1) Many different lessons.
2) You are getting a mark in the end of each dictation (1-5 stars)
3) Interesting texts (poetry and fairy tales)
4) Application supports 26 languages
5) and much more ...
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
Cours d'anglais gratuit, clairement expliqués pour connaître l'essentiel de l'anglais. Vous trouverez ici une méthode révolutionnaire pour apprendre l'anglais à votre rythme.
Formation facile et gratuite pour préparation vocabulaire immersion grammaire.
Cette application vous offre :
1 Leçons d'anglais progressives interactives.
2 Chaque leçon ayant la même structure : un dialogue, quelques points de grammaire.
3 De nombreuses chansons et des extraits de films.
4 Textes en anglais et traductions en français.
Leçons interactives et sonorisées, prononcés et traduits dans leur contexte, grammaire, exercices, cours d'anglais complet très efficace.
Conseil: Il est important d'étudier le meilleur matériel.
Cours d'Anglais Gratuit provides material that is commonly used. Cours d'Anglais Gratuit fournit du matériel qui est couramment utilisé. You will not be wasting your time studying on Cours d'Anglais Gratuit Vous ne serez pas perdre votre temps à étudier sur Cours d'Anglais Gratuit.
Apprendre à lire et à écrire pour améliorer votre expression orale. Si vous apprenez à parler correctement, alors votre lecture et votre écriture va s'améliorer.
Apprends l'Anglais facile efficace et complètement gratuit!
Pratiquez votre anglais ! Faites-vous des amis aux quatre coins du monde ! Étudiez l'anglais gratuitement de manière ludique grâce à notre application.
Cette application vous offre :
1 Expression anglaise
2 Conjonction, préposition, adverbe
3 Sens différent à l'infinitif et au gérondif en anglais
4 Les chiffres et les nombres en anglais
5 Traduction de parole «Whitney Houston»
6 Prononciation anglaise
7 Exprimer une impression en anglais
8 Apprendre les verbes irréguliers facilement
9 Expressions et phrases utiles en anglais
10 Couleurs en anglais
11 Que veut dire actually en anglais
12 Anglais Américain et Anglais Britannique
13 Crime, Criminels et Police Vocabulaire Anglais
14 Corps humain Vocabulaire anglais
15 Expressions idiomatiques sur l'amour
Leçons interactives et sonorisées prononcés et traduits dans leur contexte, grammaire, exercices, cours d'anglais complet très efficace.
Séjour linguistique pour adultes et étudiants, avec un large choix d'écoles renommées.
Améliorons notre anglais ensemble et d,écouvrons ensemble les expressions anglaises courantes, idiomatiques.
Apprendre l'anglais : Améliorons notre anglais grâce à des cours d'anglais simples et gratuits et découvrons ensemble les expressions anglaises.
Apprendre à parler rapidement l'anglais avec des cours gratuits.
Apprendre l'anglais professeur britannique enseigne l'anglais gratuitement
Ressources, outils et dossiers pour découvrir la culture anglo-saxonne et apprendre l'anglais : cours, jeux, grammaire, exercices.
EnglishFriends is a fun and educational language learning application that engages children and helps them improve their English language skills while playing.
With the help of your new London friends, Scott and Jasmine, discover some of London's landmarks and learn new words, build up your language skills, play games, listen to stories and learn English rhymes.
Demo version - Get the full version here >> http://bit.ly/1fp12zp
Each topic covered in this application includes a follow-up comprehension game or exercise.
★ Learn everyday words
★ Learn basic conversation skills
★ Learn to tell the time
★ Learn colours
★ Learn numbers
★ Name the zoo animals
★ Play multiple games to assess your knowledge
★ British children voiceover
Hello-Hello English is a full-fledged language course with 30 LESSONS developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), so you can be assured that these lessons follow an effective research-based methodology. All lessons are conversational based on realistic dialogues and situations, rather than a collection of out-of-context words and phrases.
* App for Tablets ONLY. For the phone version, please buy Hello-Hello English (Phone)
-- Resolution Compatibility: Minimum 1024X600 resolution
-- Version Compatibility: Android Version 2.2 and higher
All the content is stored in the app so that you have great responsiveness when you are ready to learn a language. You do not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the app. With Hello-Hello English you will be able to do the lessons and practice vocabulary anytime, anywhere developing all the skills you need to communicate in a foreign language. All lessons were recorded by native speakers so you can learn the correct pronunciation.
With Hello-Hello English you can also:
Practice vocabulary with more than 300 words and phrases using our FLASHCARDS feature! (Please note that we will be adding more words and phrases in upcoming updates.)
Save your own NOTES form any lesson.
Full localization: You can see the entire app, including the translations of the lessons and words lists in your native language! Languages available: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Portuguese.
Note about our methodology: At first, our lessons might seem advanced for some people but there is a purpose behind it. Our lessons are structured to give learners the ability to communicate effectively with others. If the learner is new to the language, it will be necessary to spend more time learning the basic phrases in order to begin to gain proficiency in the language. For those who already know other related languages, the time factor may not be as great to learn the basics. Beginners need to go slowly and may need to do the activities several times before they gain a comfort level in using them. And remember: The more time you spend doing the exercises, the more proficient you will become!
CONTACT US: We are constantly trying to improve the app and take feedback from our users very seriously. The app has a “Contact Us” icon so that you can contact us easily, so please do not hesitate and send us an email if you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions.
Make sure to also check Hello-Hello Kids, our language learning app for children!
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that offers state-of-the-art online and mobile courses. Hello-Hello.com’s website couples social networking with language learning which allows users to interact with native speakers around the world. Hello-Hello’s iPad apps are among the top language learning apps on the iPad. Our conversational courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators. For more information, please visit their website at www.actfl.org.
To get help from native speakers and make friends around the world please visit us at www.hello-hello.com and create an account. It’s FREE!
With Hello-Hello.com you can:
LEARN a new language anytime, anywhere with online lessons that develop all the skills you need.
TEACH other members your language and learn from native speakers by submitting exercises for them to review as well as providing feedback on their exercises.
COMMUNICATE with native speakers through audio, video and text with our live Chat to practice the language and make friends all over the world!