As a Wall Street English student, you can now have your Digital Books at your fingertips with the new Digital Books by WSE App. See your Student Manuals come to life on your mobile device. Complete your exercises and get additional practice anytime and anywhere that is convenient for you. Your mobile device is always with you, and with this App your Digital Books can be too!
With this App you get:
• Instant access to your Digital Books to complete your exercises before going to your Encounter
• Instant feedback on exercises – know what answers you got right or wrong immediately!
• Access to Longman Dictionary. Heard a word and you aren’t sure what it means? With this App you can look up definitions of words and how to say them properly right from your mobile device.
• Additional practice as recommended by your teacher
• Rich learning content with audio and video clips
Learn where you want and on your schedule with the Wall Street English Digital Books.
Not a Wall Street English student? Visit www.wallstreetenglish.com today and learn how you can Change Your Future by learning English!
Features include Nursery Rhymes Video and Lyrics which makes the application suitable for children of all ages.
Two different layout which helps to switch to the layout most suitable for your device or kids.
Thumbnail images of rhymes which will make it easy for kids under 4 years.
Lyrics included for all nursery rhymes which will make the learning interesting for kids above 4 years.
Play All Video feature allow to use this app in a kids party.
The Following Nursery Rhymes with Video & Lyrics Included in this app
- A Wise Old Owl Lived In An Oak
- A-Tisket A-Tasket
- Alphabet Song
- As I Was Going To St Ives
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Billy Boy
- Bobby Shafto's Gone To Sea
- Bye, Baby Bunting
- Cock A Doodle Doo
- Did You Ever See A Lassie
- Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling, My Son John
- Ding Dong Bell
- Doctor Foster Went To Gloucester
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Georgie Porgie Pudding And Pie
- Girls And Boys, Are Come Out To Play
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Hot Cross Buns
- How Many Miles To Babylon
- Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall
- If Wishes Were Horses
- I Do Not Like Thee, Doctor Fell
- I Had A Little Nut Tree
- I Love Little Pussy
- It's Raining; It's Pouring
- The Incy Wincy Spider
- Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill
- Jack Be Nimble
- Jack Sprat
- Ladybug Ladybug Fly Away Home
- Lavender's Blue, Dilly Dilly
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Boy Blue
- Little Jack Horner
- Little Miss Muffet
- Little Poll Parrot
- Little Robin Redbreast
- Little Tommy Tucker
- London Bridge Is Falling Down
- Lucy Locket
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary
- Mondays Child Is Fair
- Nuts In May
- Old King Cole
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Old Mother Hubbard
- One For Sorrow
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- Oranges And Lemons
- Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake
- Pease Porridge Hot
- Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Peter Piper
- Polly Put The Kettle On
- Poor Jenny
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- The Queen of Hearts
- Pussy Cat Pussy Cat
- Rain Rain Go Away
- Ride A Cock Horse To Banbury Cross
- Ring a Ring o' Roses
- Rock-a-bye Baby
- Roses Are Red
- Round And Round The Garden
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- See Saw Margery Daw
- Simple Simon
- Sing A Song Of Six Pence
- Solomon Grundy
- Star Light, Star Bright
- Ten Little Indians
- The Farmer In The Dell
- The Grand Old Duke Of York
- The Lion And The Unicorn
- The Muffin Man
- The Wheels On The Bus
- There Was A Crooked Man
- There Was An Old Woman
- This Little Piggy
- Three Blind Mice
- Tom, Tom, The Piper's Son
- Tweedledum And Tweedledee
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Two Little Dickie Birds
- What Are Little Boys Made Of?
- Wind The Bobbin Up
- Wise Men Of Gotham
CNN, BBC, Wall Street Journal, The Times, The LA Times, The New York Times, Washington Post, Korea Herald newspaper in English , and many sites in real-time news becomes available.
if you only touch, the TTS engine will read it.
Word Book will help you to learn the vocabulary has been recorded .
If you continue to study, it will help you to learn English .
1 . you can read a large number of real-time English-language newspaper .
2 . Simply touch the TTS engine to read.
3 . If you have questions in advance using a word that only the touch .
4 . Help you learn the vocabulary recorded .
5 . Repeat reading function .
6 . TTS engine can be changed easily ( such as voice and Pitch Change)
7. You can adjust the reading speed .
8 . Other helpful learning English , such as English Story introduced the site .
Galaxy S2, S3, Note 2, LG Optimus view 2, NEXUS 7 was tested .
(If TTS is not installed or is not supported by the language
Setting or TTS , TTS engine must be downloaded and installed . )
Language does not support TTS TTS file download smartphone may be required.
(IVONA TTS: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivona.tts.voicebeta.eng.usa.kendra&hl=ko)
*** (Clean Campaign ) ***
1 . Internet access
2 . Bookmark read and write
3 . Read and write files
Hope many use
Bugs or if you have any questions or comments
firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.
· interactive exercises
· focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening
· a current news story with glossary
· a recorded discussion about the news story
· access to previous issues (new feature!)
This app contains something for everyone learning English thanks to the diversity of the app's functions.
The videos in the app were designed to enable any level of learner to understand the vocabulary in a clear context
- these videos contain over 400 words, including 120 irregular verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions and more...
The three dictionary pages in "Learn English in context" are unique
- the 1st dictionary contains the vocabulary used in the app and a simple click reveals a photograph of the word
- the 2nd dictionary is 120 irregular verbs, complete with sound file and examples
- the third dictionary is of the 36 actions from our videos.
"learn English in context" contains a games' page with four educational games designed to use the vocabulary and grammar in the app.
Our notes’ page allows users to store new vocabulary or other personal notes on their device.
With the 144 video classes by our best teachers, you will be able to access the English grammar you need to improve your level of English quickly and in an enjoyable and pleasant way.
The app is completely free and allows you to improve your vocabulary whatever your initial level of English may be. It contains all the video classes from our complete course available on our web.
Learn English in a fun but effective way!
ABA English’s video classes are an essential educational resource which will allow you to understand and supplement the content from any English course. They are a useful and complete tool which you will be able to use whenever you need in order to understand grammar better and revise what you’ve learnt.
Learning English has never been so easy!
- You can watch the video classes with English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese subtitles or without subtitles.
- The ABA English course has 6 levels, from basic English for beginners to advanced English to gain fluency.
- Do an initial test to find out what your level is.
The ABA English teachers offer you fun and easy explanations, starting from the basics and gradually reaching the most complex topics.
You will be able to hear several different English accents (American, British, Irish, Canadian and non- native) in order to get used to hearing different accents and intonation and understanding all variations of English.
For ABA English Premium students, the app allows you to revise the grammar from our complete course from any device.
About ABA English:
ABA English is the only online English academy with over 40 years’ experience which uses a unique learning method and its own interactive technology.
One of the best ways to learn English is by watching films. ABA English bases English language learning on short films about real life in the UK or USA produced exclusively for the American and British Academy. It’s a quick and fun way to learn English effortlessly.
Continue learning English online with ABA English
Follow us and practice your English:
- Blog: http://www.abaenglish.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABAEnglish
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABAEnglish
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+abaenglish
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/abaenglish
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
- For users with or without previous knowledge
- Extensive selection of interactive courses
- Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
- Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
- Easily graspable grammar exercises
- Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
- Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
- Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn English with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn English flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different English exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive English exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your English pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first English exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
Supported languages: english, español, français, deutsch, 日本語 (japanese), čeština, slovenčina
KW: kids, toddlers, baby, babies, learn, teach, foreign language, spanish
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.