The TD mobile app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your Canadian TD accounts, helpful information, and convenient tools — anytime, anywhere. Check account balances, move money, find branches and ATMs, monitor your investments, and place trades.
Our Online Security Guarantee
The TD mobile app is both safe and secure. We are committed to keeping your confidential information safe, a statement backed by our Online Security Guarantee: In the unlikely event you experience a loss from a TD mobile transaction you did not authorize, you will receive 100% reimbursement. We take the greatest care to ensure that any new advance to our mobile app maintains the same security and integrity of all our services.
•TD Canada Trust: Access your consolidated chequing, savings, credit, and investment account information; pay bills and transfer money anytime, anywhere.
•TD Waterhouse: Monitor your investments by checking account balances, list orders, holdings, and activity. View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds. Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds.
•Branch Locator: Find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch or ATM quickly and conveniently or locate TD Waterhouse Investor Centres in Canada and TD Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.
• Security: We employ advanced technology to protect your confidential information. A personal security question at log in assigns a unique identifier to your mobile device, adding a layer of security to your mobile banking.
(US/Canada TD Waterhouse Clients ONLY)
Stock Mobile (WH) provides clients of TD Waterhouse* the following basic features on your cell phone or other mobile devices for convenience
-Real time quotes
-Check order status
-Browse position holdings with Profit/Loss calculation
-Important indices (Dow, TSX, NASDAQ, SP500, Crude oil, Natural gas, Gold)
Stock Mobile (WH) supports all models of the main stream smart phones (devices), including
-Android phones or devices running on Android OS
-Blackberry phones or other devices running Blackberry OS
Stock Mobile (WH) is a free third-party product; it's supported by Stock Mobile Inc., not by TD Waterhouse Inc.
Stock Mobile (WH) fully respects your privacy, it never collects your private information, such as account ID, password and so on. Stock Mobile Inc. encourages you to visit our web site (www.stockmobile.ca) to have a further sense of Stock Mobile (WH).
Stock Mobile Inc. is trying every effort to promise the product quality, however, Stock Mobile Inc. is not resposible for your loss from any use of Stock Mobile (WH).
*TD Waterhouse is the trademark of TD Waterhouse Inc.
With the TD International app you will gain access to an international investment platform serving thousands of international and expatriate investors, and offering the services and safety of a solid Luxembourg-based bank.
Stay in touch with your investments
- Monitor your accounts and balances in each currency
- See a detailed breakdown of your portfolio, current holdings, market value, change on the day and overall gain/loss.
Trade stocks and invest
- Get quotes on international stocks and ETFs and view charts.
- Place your orders on stocks, ETFs, or investment funds.
- Monitor your orders status or cancel limit orders that haven’t been executed.
- Create and monitor watch list
You don’t have to be an TD Direct Investing International client to use this app. Everyone can get stock quotes, chart stocks and manage watch list. Quotes are delayed by 15 minutes if you are not logged into your account. Clients, when logged in, have the ability to monitor their accounts, place stock trades, and have access to free real-time quotes. If you are not already a client, please visit www.tddirectinvesting.luto apply for an account.
Safety and Security
Your personal information is securely, 128-bit encrypted. Enter your account number, PIN, and 4 random characters from your password to access your account.
This app will run on any device running a Google Android operating system of 2.3or above.
About TD Direct Investing International:
TD Direct Investing International is an offshore bank based in Luxembourg and specifically dedicated to international and expatriate investors. Access Stocks, CFDs, Futures and Forex trading on 17 exchanges worldwide. Manage your money conveniently with our Multi-Currency Accounts. And take advantage of our 0% entry-fee investment funds. TD Direct Investing International is owned by TD Bank Group, one of the world’s largest banks.
Important Information: The value of investments and their income may fall or rise, you may not get back all you invested and you may lose more than your invested capital.
Trade stocks, options and complex options, futures, and forex with TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader. Our technology gives you mobile trading power like never before, including interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user-created studies
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade2
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes3
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community4 (coming soon to tablet)
• Streaming audio with Swim LessonsSM
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watch lists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts, and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney®5
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2TD Ameritrade and tastytrade, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
3Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
4myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
5The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Permissions to private data required by the application:
Your personal information – allows the application to add events to user’s system calendar. We do not read user’s system calendar.
Storage – allows the storage of temporary files. No user files are accessed or modified.
Minimum Android OS version 2.3
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
The TD App is now available for Android tablets! With this app you have quick, easy, secure access to your Canadian TD accounts, helpful information, and convenient tools — anytime, anywhere. Check account balances, move money, find branches and ATMs, monitor your investments, and place trades.
•TD Canada Trust: Access your consolidated chequing, savings, credit, and investment account information; pay bills and transfer money anytime, anywhere.
•TD Waterhouse: Monitor your investments by checking account balances, list orders, holdings and activity. View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds. Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds.
•Branch Locator: Find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch or ATM quickly and conveniently or locate TD Waterhouse Investor Centers in Canada and TD Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.
• Security: The TD App for Android tablets is both safe and secure. We employ advanced technology to protect your confidential information. A personal security question at login assigns a unique identifier to your mobile device, adding a layer of security to your mobile banking. We take the greatest care to ensure that any new updates to our tablet app maintain the same security and integrity of all our services. We are committed to keeping your confidential information safe, a statement backed by our Online Security Guarantee.
• Best experienced when used on the following devices including Samsung Galaxy Tabs 2 & 3, Google Nexus 7 (2012). Check back often, as we continue to support more devices.
- Read and store as many issues as you like. Just download the app to access the current issue, free.
- New issues are available quarterly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Checkout this app and you can quickly find stock trading resources like
* Premarket Movers
* Positive Pre-announcements
* Earnings Reports
* Candlestick Charts
* Free Weekly Webinars on Scanning and Candlestick Signals
* Helpful Stock Trading Books
* Scanning Techniques
* Stocks with High Short Interest
* Best Dividend Paying Stocks
* Helpful Video Training
* Keys to Successful Trading
As you know it's a good practice for a trader to have his Trading Diary because it's very important to keep track of your trades and study them carefully.
A lot of master traders encourage new traders to keep a trading diary but not a lot of new traders really do that. They affirm that by keeping a journal, the success can be achieved faster.
With Trading Diary you will be able to:
- update your trading diary while continuing seeing the charts
- update your trading diary even when you are not in front of your computer
- analyze your trades everywhere, even when you are in the bed just before you are going to sleep
- add up to four images of what you were seeing when you made the trade
- export your trading journal to PDF, so it can be easily printed or shared with a master trader who will give you an advice
- add up to 5 custom fields
- calculate the amount of risk you can take, based on your account size and the risk percentage
- easily understand where you are by looking at the statistics and the profit chart
People who downloaded the trading diary have written me that their trading improved a lot since they use the Trading Diary Android application.
Eventually, it will be more useful to read your trading diary, than reading a new book. But by doing both you’ll be closer to the trading success.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. I will answer you as soon as I can.
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
** User ID and Password shall be provided by your NSE registered Trading Member. Kindly call 1800 22 0052 (Toll Free) for assistance **
Trade Interceptor App includes:
- 127 FOREX streaming quotes & charts
- Secure trading through selected FX brokers
- BITCOIN quotes & charts
- Real-time STOCKS quotes & charts from 16 stock exchanges
- Binary Options trading
- Advanced charting
- More than 80 technical analysis indicators
- 40 graphical tools and studies
- Pattern recognition
- Trading from the charts
- Market News
- Economic calendar
- TrendRisk indicators and market scanner
- Integrated Help
- Alarms on prices and indicators, pushed to your mobile (Premium Service)
- Alerts for economic data release (Premium Service)
- and more
Users have access to all Trade Interceptor desktop and mobile apps with a single Login.
For more information, feedback and suggestions, contact:
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
A grasp of critical factors such as the money supply, inflation, the economy, and their impact on the interest rates and the various segments of the asset markets generally will have a far more substantial impact on your total investment returns than will knowledge of factors that are essential but are not nearly as important as the major factors mentioned in this App.
The App will show you how you can unlock the power of market timing by evaluating trading opportunities in each economics stage and by gaining a greater understanding of how the major asset classes' behavior could be influenced by economic and financial conditions.
For AB DNB bankas clients in Lithuania and Latvia, DNB Trade® offers full trading; position and order management across the wide spectre of asset classes form a single consolidated account.
DNB Trade® allows you to trade:
- 130 FX crosses (incl. Spot Gold & Silver and Forwards);
- FX Options;
- Over 7000 CFDs (inc. Stocks, Index-trackers, Forex and Commodities);
- Stocks on over 29 major stock exchanges;
- Futures contracts on 15 exchanges.
Download the app and experience:
- Access trading accounts directly;
- Place entry and market orders;
- Manage open orders and positions across all instrument groups;
- Simulate trades with demo account or live account;
- View account balance, equity and margin details;
- View multiple types of Charts to visualize progress (Line, Candelstick, OHLC, HLC).
AB DNB Bankas established in Lithuania is part of Norway‘s largest financial services group that provides financial services to its customers in 19 countries worldwide. DNB stands for long-term relationship that creates value to its customers, employees, shareholders and society.