- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment.
To obtain more information on supported phones and obtaining an NFC SIM card, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at email@example.com.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community (Not available on tablet yet)
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1 - Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2 - TD Ameritrade and tastytrade, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
3 - Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
4myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Open and close positions
• Set stops and orders
• View and amend your Portfolio
Our Android App has been developed using the very latest technology which is fully encrypted to the same level as our website, ultra secure and has been rigorously tested.
Visit the Google Play Store, search ‘TD Financial Spread Trading’ and download the TD Financial Spread Trading Android app today.
Please note, you will need a live TD Financial Spread Trading account to use this app. You cannot access this app with a TD Financial Spread Trading demo account.
Spread Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. It may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
To apply for an account:
Apply for a spread betting account at www.tdspreadtrading.co.uk
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on (0)20 7456 7067.
Open a FREE Practice account or trade with real money when you are ready.
Your capital is at risk.*
With Trading 212 you gain access to:
- Over 400 financial instruments
- Easy-to-use charts optimised for Android
- Financial news and analyses
- Tight spreads even at news time
- FREE Practice account with virtual money
With Trading 212 anyone, anywhere, can trade on the global financial markets. Open and manage positions, control risk, monitor performance and all of this while on the go.
*CFDs are leveraged products. Trading CFDs is risky and requires a certain level of experience. Please ensure that you understand all the risks involved and the high probability of losing your investment.
Client funds are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, FSCS, (Avus Capital UK Ltd.) or by the Investors Compensation Fund (Avus Capital Ltd.) and are kept in segregated accounts.
Avus Capital UK Ltd. is registered in England and Wales (Register number 8590005) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 609146).
Seller: Avus Capital
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
** User ID and Password shall be provided by your NSE registered Trading Member. Kindly call 1800 22 0052 (Toll Free) for assistance **
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
One of the most popular Forex trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, is now available on your Android phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. Trade currencies with any of 1000+ servers of brokerage firms that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. With this application, you can control your account and trade in the financial markets.
* Real-time quotes of financial instruments
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Trade directly from the chart
* More than 1000 servers of various forex brokers available
* Support of all types of execution modes
* Complete trading history
* Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
* 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
* 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 и D1
* 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
* User friendly interface
* Trade levels and volumes on the chart
* Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
* Minimum traffic
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
eToro’s simple interface, low spreads, fast execution and comprehensive charts are now all available for Android users worldwide. With real time quotes of FOREX, commodities and indices, live market rates and instant order execution, the eToro mobile trader makes trading more accessible than ever, on the go.
Access your existing eToro account or open a new trading account for FREE. Best of all, eToro’s mobile trader gives you access to the world’s largest social investment network where you can follow and copy our best FOREX traders.
The eToro free mobile trader includes:
★ Real trading accounts and unlimited practice accounts
★ The eToro OpenBook investment network where you can connect with over 4.5 million eToro traders live
★ The CopyTrader feature, enabling you to copy our best users automatically
★ Access to the currency, commodity and indices market
★ Live market rates
★ Easy to use trading charts
★ Adjustable leverages from 1:2 to 1:400
★ Top customer support
Whether you’re a trading professional or someone interested in finance and world economy, the eToro mobile financial trader is perfect for you.
Social Trading is about opening the markets to everyone. At eToro we encourage people to connect with one another to discuss, trade, invest, learn and share knowledge across the network. From now on, you don’t need to be a pro to trade like one.
"Online trading website Etoro have applied a "Facebook meets Twitter"- like approach in which users build communities to share and discuss trades, while sites rank top players and offer the chance to duplicate the trades of the most successful peers."
"If we had to rank the six social networks by how well they understand these three lessons, there would be one clear and undisputed leader, eToro"
With MetaTrader 5, you can use real and demo accounts. Moreover, you can open demo accounts right from the mobile terminal. Authorize in the application to access all the functions of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
After authorizing, you can receive prices of financial instruments (Stocks, Forex) in the real-time mode, execute trade operations using the full set of trading orders and various execution modes. Thus, you can implement almost all possible trading strategies. At any time and from anywhere you can access the history of your trade operations in order to determine the profitability of your trading strategies.
MetaTrader 5 offers you the full set of technical indicators to perform technical analysis of Stock and Forex markets: Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, Average Directional Movement Index, Envelopes, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Standard Deviation, Average True Range, Bears Power, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Force Index, Momentum, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Relative Vigor Index, Williams' Percent Range, Accumulation/Distribution, Money Flow Index, On Balance Volume, Volumes, Accelerator Oscillator, Awesome Oscillator, Gator Oscillator, Alligator, Market Facilitation Index, Parabolic SAR, Fractals, MACD, Stochastic Oscillator.
The wide opportunities of the MetaTrader 5 trading software are now always with you. Download MetaTrader 5 to keep abreast of events in financial markets and control your trading account!
TRADE INTERCEPTOR APP INCLUDES:
* Streaming quotes & charts
* Forex trading, Commodities and Binary Options trading
* Competitive Forex spreads of recommended brokers
* Real-time Bitcoin prices and charts
* More than 80 technical analysis indicators, pattern recognition, and over 40 graphical tools
* Trade alerts based on price levels, technical analysis indicators and oscillators with the possibility to combined conditions
* Alarm configuration from the charts
* Trade from the charts
* Touch-Chart order management
* Trade reports including Trading Intelligence
* Economic Calendar notifications and alerts
* Real-time professional market news
* Major Banks’ Forex trading positions with real-time tracking of open and limit orders
* Advanced charting and technical analysis features
* Multiple chart layouts and templates
* Wide range of time frames
* Synchronized Mobile/Desktop trading through a single Login
* Traders Gym: powerful trading simulator for back testing and training with real past data
For information, feedback and suggestions, contact:
Начинаещи или професионалисти – всичко, което ви трябва, е тук:
- Повече от 400 инструмента за търговия;
- Графики, оптимизирани за Android;
- Финансови новини и анализи;
- Тесни спредове дори по време на новини;
- Безплатна Демо сметка с виртуални пари.
С Trader.bg финансовите пазари са достъпни за всеки, навсякъде. Отваряйте позиции, контролирайте риска и следете напредъка, докато сте в движение.
Договорите за разлика са продукт с лостов ефект (ливъридж). Търговията с договори за разлика е рискова и изисква определен опит. Моля, уверете се, че сте запознати с всички свързани рискове, както и с голямата вероятност от загуба на инвестицията Ви.
Seller: Avus Capital LLC - http://www.avus.com
Learn by doing. App is a Stock Market simulator that take you back in time and next day is just a click away.
TyTrades - Test Your Trades - lets you practice stock market trading, by replaying REAL historical stock prices and technical indicators.
You can get years of stock market trading experience in just few hours, by replaying stock market data from the past. It allows you to paper trade and get experience for the future.
The way the app works:
You will be trading with a random symbol at a random date based on the real data, and you can buy, short or pass. Now you can play around, fast forward if you want, to see what if. In the setting, date and symbol can be changed to your preference.
TyTrades could be a thought of as stock market simulator or stock market game.
See how much you can grow your account.
You don't have to give your email or sign up for anything.
Press NEW to generate stock market chart.
With default setting you will be presented with a random
symbol at a random date.
You can Buy, Short, move to Next day or get New chart.
In settings, you can also uncheck "Random Symbol" and enter your own stock.
To get get data for one day set "Random Date Start" and "Random Date End" to the same date.
Also in settings you can tweet stock info.
This is a free version. Pro version has more indicators and no adds.
For latest updates see tweeter account: https://twitter.com/turtrades
With the TD International app you will gain access to an international investment platform serving thousands of international and expatriate investors, and offering the services and safety of a solid Luxembourg-based bank.
Stay in touch with your investments
- Monitor your accounts and balances in each currency
- See a detailed breakdown of your portfolio, current holdings, market value, change on the day and overall gain/loss.
Trade stocks and invest
- Get quotes on international stocks and ETFs and view charts.
- Place your orders on stocks, ETFs, or investment funds.
- Monitor your orders status or cancel limit orders that haven’t been executed.
- Create and monitor watch list
You don’t have to be an TD Direct Investing International client to use this app. Everyone can get stock quotes, chart stocks and manage watch list. Quotes are delayed by 15 minutes if you are not logged into your account. Clients, when logged in, have the ability to monitor their accounts, place stock trades, and have access to free real-time quotes. If you are not already a client, please visit www.tddirectinvesting.luto apply for an account.
Safety and Security
Your personal information is securely, 128-bit encrypted. Enter your account number, PIN, and 4 random characters from your password to access your account.
This app will run on any device running a Google Android operating system of 2.3or above.
About TD Direct Investing International:
TD Direct Investing International is an offshore bank based in Luxembourg and specifically dedicated to international and expatriate investors. Access Stocks, CFDs, Futures and Forex trading on 17 exchanges worldwide. Manage your money conveniently with our Multi-Currency Accounts. And take advantage of our 0% entry-fee investment funds. TD Direct Investing International is owned by TD Bank Group, one of the world’s largest banks.
Important Information: The value of investments and their income may fall or rise; you may not get back all you invested and you may lose more than your invested capital.