One of the major challenges, in emerging African economies, is organization of its marketplaces. Whether you are in Tanzania, Ghana or South Africa, it is common to see technicians advertising themselves on street corners or customers looking for plumber or electrician through a network of friends or family members. Fundi247 is an application that is addressing this common problem and connects customers and technicians through digital marketplace. It provides customers with hassle-free, efficient way of finding technicians at their fingertips.
Currently, Fundi247 is available in Tanzania and provides technicians with an opportunity to promote their work across the country. Our technicians are all registered and vetted using National Identification or government-issued driving licence to give customer more information about technician’s location and experience.
How It Works:
• Open Fundi247 app and look for technician through appropriate category and sub-category
• Fundi profile shows technician’s profile with phone number, email, experience, location and customer reviews.
• Once you have agreed terms with technician, you can start, cancel and finish job in Fundi247 app
• After job completion or cancellation, you can rate technician and provide feedback to help us improve both technician’s and Fundi247 app experience
• Work history will also be available through customer profile and you can review your pending and completed jobs
Initial roll out covers Dar Es Salaam and we will continue to roll out in other cities and towns in the near future. To see if Fundi247 is available in your city or town, check out http://www.fundi247.com/available
Follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/fundi247
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Fundi247
If you have a question, please visit www.fundi247.com/aboutus/help.html