Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Indiana,USA,Map,Offline Map,business trip,map zoom,route map,use offline,local,places of interest,OpenStreetMap,coordinates,nearby,osm,guide,vector map,world map,travel,offline maps,bike routes
This is the Indiana Tollroad Edition of Whizkeys TollRoads for Android, optimized to run on all mobile devices (phones as well as tablets). You can run it mostly offline (you may need to navigate the maps ahead of time to cache the map tiles).
1. Complete toll rate information for all plaza combinations for all classes of vehicles, available fully offline
2. One glance information on distance from every toll and service plaza
3. Information on amenities available in service plazas
4. Map showing all plazas, distances and bearings
5. Tap on your location to get instant feedback on next toll and service plazas
6. Find out how much you will save by avoiding toll between frequently used plazas
7. Find out how much you save using Electronic toll (iZoom)
8. Full support for iPad/iPod (wifi-only devices may not give you very accurate location)
9. And more... just explore!
10. All this for 99c!
This app WILL SAVE YOU MONEY! Remember avoiding a toll road does not always save money because you may spend more on gas. This app will tell you exactly how much you will save by taking into account the extra distance you will travel. You will potentially save many times the price of this app in just one trip!
Use Whizkeys Tollroads to take the hassle out of driving US tollroads! Plan ahead and know exactly how far the next plaza and exit are while you drive, and research possible toll-avoiding routes before you drive. No more missing an exit and having to pay extra toll!
Whether you like it or not, many of our travels take us through toll roads. Some toll roads are just a simple "throw in some coins" type, and some are "spend big money" type. They are not the type of roads where you can make mistakes - if you miss your exit, you may end up having to spend more time and money for taking the next exit and coming back (and paying more toll, of course).
While navigation applications are great for finding toll avoiding routes, they are not very helpful once you are on the toll road. We decided to build a series of apps designed for specific US toll roads to address this problem. Whizkeys TollRoads are a set of simple easy to use applications that you can use while you are traveling or while you are researching potential alternatives for toll roads. Each app gives you a fully offline quick access to the toll rates, all exit and service plaza locations, and ROI (Return On Investment) calculations to show you how much you can save if you sign up for an electronic toll card. If you have Internet access, you can quickly look at an alternative toll-avoiding route and see how much that will save you (or not) after taking into account the additional driving time and mileage!
Finally, please drive safely and do not try to manipulate this app while actively driving. Let a passenger work with the preferences, and happy travels!
This jam packed app takes you on 21 roadtrips covering 204 destinations showcased with almost 3400 photos. Each destination is loaded with 5 to 10 (and sometimes more) individual recommendations. You can jump in anywhere on the road to find the best restaurants, hotels, resorts, islands, art galleries, scenic vistas, covered bridges, old mills, round barns, serious food stops, trendy shopping, family fun, microbrews, artisan chocolatiers, wineries, Underground Railroad sites and more.
Use this app to discover new places as you discover scenic Indiana.
★ About the Author ★
Jane Ammeson is a freelance writer who specializes in travel, food and personalities. She writes frequently for Northwest Indiana Times, Chicago Life Magazine, Grand Rapids Press, AAA Home & Away, Northern Indiana Lakes Magazine, Experience Curacao, Experience Rivera Maya, Mexico Connect and Cincinnati Enquirer, writes a weekly food column, has authored six books, five of which are on Indiana, and writes the Sutro Media App Michigan Road Trips. She is a member of the Indiana Foodways Alliance, a restaurant reviewer for Gayot.com and is also a James Beard Foundation judge. A member of Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), Association of Food Journalists and Midwest Travel Writers Association, Jane’s base camp is Benton Harbor, Michigan near the shores of Lake Michigan. www.janeammeson.com. Professional profile on LinkedIn and Facebook. Follow Jane @janeammeson.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Application contains more than 250 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-465
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-65
Indiana, Indianapolis, I-69
Indiana, Indianapolis, Other
Indiana, Northwest Indiana
Indiana, Traffic I-94 I-80 I-65
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
App relates to: Traffic Indiana, Traffic Indianapolis, Traffic Gary, Cameras Indianapolis, Cameras Gary and similar user needs.
Supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads of US State Indiana (IN)
INDOT - Central Indiana Public Website
INDOT - Northwest Indiana Public Website
INDOT - Indiana Department of Transportation
WISHTV - Home 8
University of Notre Dame Indiana
14 News WFIE Home page, with breaking news & weather - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro
New*: Traffic Map is added to the app. Click on the GPS button to see the traffic map nearby.
New*: NOAA Weather is added to the app.
New*: Travel guide is added to the app.
The first time launches will take a little time due to database creation.
Will continue to research to add more cameras into this app.
The coming versions will have the similar functionalities of the iPhone app:
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Indiana, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Indianapolis, Bloomington, Evansville, Fort Wayne;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Indianapolis, Bloomington, Evansville, Fort Wayne;
★ Discover the nightlife of Indiana! Bars, pubs & disco's in Indianapolis, Bloomington, Evansville, Fort Wayne;
★ Book hotels in Indiana directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Indiana;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
It uses minimum data as all the processing is done on our external server. And thus its lightening fast !!
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
The App provides you with the following features:
1)PNR enquiry: Check the PNR status along with the passenger info.
2)Trains Arriving at a station: Shows trains passing through a station within the given time period
3)Running Status of a train: Shows the live train status.
4)Train Route: Shows the various stations on the train route along with their respective timings
5)Fare Enquiry: Fetches the fare for a specific class on a train
6)Search Trains between stations: Displays all the trains running between the provided two stations.
7)Seat availability for all stations with tatkal feature: It fetches the seat availability details for all the trains between given two stations
This app is also available on iOS platform.
tags : indian railways, pnr status, live running status, train route, seat availability , railway app, india rail , indian rail fare, search trains, search stations, arrivals, departures, travel india,rail info india, irctc , Indian Rail Info App
More from developer
We take the best features from the WTHR-TV newscast and Web site and roll them into an experience that is a must on your mobile device. Read and watch the latest news or share it with family and friends by e-mail, text message and even post to Facebook or Twitter.
Whether it’s severe weather, the latest sports headlines or checking the latest traffic conditions, the WTHR-TV application keeps you in-the-know while you’re on-the-go.
The WTHR-TV application keeps you in-the-know while you’re on-the-go.
The WTHR Operation Football application includes:
High School Football Stories
Live Doppler 13 Radar
Reid Spirit Award Information
Sport Clips Clip of the Week (NEW!)
Ray Skillman Skylights Videos (NEW!)
Score Submission Capability (NEW!)
Designed and developed by WTHR.
The WTHR Operation Basketball application includes:
Scores (Boys and Girls)
Schedules (Boys and Girls)
High School Basketball Stories
Live Doppler 13 Radar
Videos, including the Clip of the Week
Designed and developed by WTHR.