and save recipes in 'Recipes' menu.
When you weigh if you do not have scales,
'Baking Helper' can calculate the value of different units will allow.
** Ingredients **
Water, Milk, All purpose flour (U.S.), Strong flour, Medium flour, Weak flour, Instant dry yeast, White sugar, Brown sugar, Dark Brown sugar, Butter, Baking powder, Cocoa powder, Powder sugar, Salt, Starch syrup, Skim milk, Whole milk powder, Almond flour, Milk chocolate, Egg,
** available units **
Kilogram, Gram, Pound, Ounce, Liter, Milliliter, Pint, Fluid ounce, Cup, Table spoon, Tea spoon,
Aggregated device data, including location, is measured for the purposes of market
research by Placed, Inc.
Terms of Service: http://www.placed.com/terms-of-service-panelist
The recipe converter tool allows you to scale, multiply, divide, or portion your recipes to the serving size you desire. Easily convert recipes to your desired serving size by typing in (*or copying and pasting*) the ingredients from your favorite online food blogs or recipe sites.
*Note: Due to the nature of text formatting, the copy and paste function may not work directly for some websites and certain mobile browsers.
The ingredient unit converter tool allows you to convert by ingredient between volume and weight units, such as cups and grams. Choose from more than 250 of the most common ingredients, such as butter, eggs, flour, and sugar!
The tool also includes basic conversion calculators for Volume, Weight, Length, Temperature, and Gas Mark. For most conversions, you can directly type in fractions as an input value, such as "1 1/2" or "3/4". The tool also keeps a history of your past conversions as long as the app is active.
In addition to conversion calculators, the app has a cooking temperature reference tool that allows you to quickly look up information about cooking temperatures for meat, candy, and other dishes.
All this information is quickly and easily accessible in the palm of your hands. Make MyKitchenCalculator your kitchen calculator today!
Multiply, divide, or portion recipes with ease. This tool will take fraction inputs and output them to the nearest fraction also!
Ingredient Unit Converter:
Convert by ingredient between common volume and weight units for more than 250 ingredients! Includes sticks of butter conversion and conversion of medium, large, and x-large whole eggs!
Convert between units of teaspoons, tablespoons, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, fluid ounces, milliliters, liters. You can also convert between US and UK (imperial) units. There is also a conversion to "Cups and Spoons". This conversion will convert volume units to denominations of common measuring cups and spoons. For example, 1.75 cups = 1 cup + 3/4 cup.
Convert between units of grams, kilograms, ounces, and pounds. You can even convert to "Pounds and Ounces".
Convert between units of millimeters, centimeters, meters, inches, feet, and yards. You can even convert to "Feet and Inches".
Convert between units of Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin.
Gas Mark Converter:
Convert from Gas Mark units to units of Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin.
Easily look up the USDA recommended cooking temperatures of most dishes such as meats, eggs, and casseroles. You can also look up candy cooking temperatures that tell you the stages of sugar at each temperature range.
And now you can easily share your conversions with others if your device has compatible share action apps such as certain email or text messaging apps.
*Note: USING THE SHARE ACTION BUTTON MAY REQUIRE DATA USAGE. STANDARD DATA OR TEXT MESSAGE CHARGES MAY APPLY. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR WIRELESS AND OR MOBILE DEVICE PROVIDER FOR MORE DETAILS ON DATA OR TEXT MESSAGE CHARGES.)
Requires Android Platform 2.2 (Froyo) or higher.
1)Conversions are calculated approximations and may not be exact.
2)US volume conversions are NIST based rounded values.
3)User interface appearance may differ from screenshots depending on the Android Platform. Functionality should not be affected.
4)Conversions by ingredients are based on USDA values and actual measured values.
5)Always check for proper conversions before using converted recipes.
6)This tool is based on rounded and simplified values and is not recommended for mathematical, engineering, or scientific calculations that need precision.
It allows to convert between many different weights and volumes measurements of most the common ingredients. You won't have to use the scale again. By using this convenient converter you can easily calculate how many glasses of sugar you need for you favorite recipe, when they give you the amount in grams etc.
The app also includes temperature calculator for oven settings, which allows to convert between most common temperature units Fahrenheit, Celsius and Gas Mark.
The "Chef Calculator" also allows to convert between different yeast types: fresh, dry and instant. Now when you make something, you can use any type of yeasts you have at home and be sure that you added the right amount.
Very easy to use interface - Swipe easily between screens.
Additional: author of the kitchen (feature photo on google play) - Matthew G. Bisanz
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
That is why we created this application as we have with the phone normally you need at hand. Simply fill needed to measure the weight of the product and the program automatically calculates the number of measures of volume (cup, tablespoon, teaspoon).
Be careful when using the calculator to make our telephone (tablet) did not make the dish as its component:).
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Baking Converter (2015) converts the most common used weights and volumes in the kitchen.
This Baking Converter gives you a user friendly layout. We have 4 predefined volumes which can easily be chosen in the homescreen:
Unique!! Because we use these four most common volumes, we are able to give you the result in volume (teaspoon, cup, tablespoon) and also in weight (grams, lbs, ounces)
You can pick one of the four volumes: Flour, liquid, sugar and butter.
These volumes are averages of the most used converting tables.
The calculation will convert from and to:
All calculations are made by predefined measurements. These measurements are based on the most common used converting tables on the Internet. It's possible that the result differ from other converters which use different calculations.
This baking converter rounds the results in an easy-to-read format. For example, cups will be rounded to 0.25.
The Shake-to-refresh function will refresh your screen when you shake your device.
3rd Option: Because our goal is to keep the homescreen easy to read, it only has 3 buttons. The Grams and Cups buttons are fixed. The third button can be set by the user in the preferences. This will keep the screen easy to read, easy to use.
No matter if you are baking cupcakes, a cake or just trying out a new recipe. This App can't be missed in any kitchen. The international measure differences now belong to the past.
With these three functions: "normal", "reverse" and "percentage" Percentage VAT TAX Calculator will help you to resolve the operation of calculation as below:
-Discounts or increase the percentages:
-The price with vat or tax included;
-The inital price without the vat or tax
-The calculation of the percentage that needs to be added to the primary amount.
-The calculation of the discounted percentage.
...Other calculations as well.
-Do you want to know the value without the vat or tax?
You just have to insert the final value (400) and the percentage of the tax (10) and the application “Percentage VAT TAX Calculator” will calculate the value without the vat or tax. In this case is 444,44.
-The initial price is 132 but you want to offer that for 120 ? Percentage VAT TAX Calculator ,will calculate the exact percentage to add. in this case is 9%.
- Do you want to know the value net of withholding to issue the invoice correctly? Enter the gross value and the percentage of deductions and "Percentage VAT TAX Calculator" will tell you the exact value, that value added to the deductions that will give you the profit you have decided you.
Fully featured, expression based, scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature
* Symbolic derivative
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
To request support visit:
The CakeUlator+ works using metric or imperial measurements and has pricing in GBP (£), Euros (€), USD ($), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and the South African Rand (ZAR) for all items and tasks.
Simply select from our list of pre-stored ingredients or add your own, edit costs, add new tasks and set your profit margin.
We check our pre-stored ingredient prices every 30 days making sure your calculations are correct and upto date, from baking powder to boxes, it's all in there
Add sample pictures and send quotes directly from the CakeUlator+ via SMS or Email.
Look professional, charge correctly and cover all costs, it's easy with the CakeUlator+
A must for all cake bakers – this really is a fantastic tool.
- Perform basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn percent calculations with numbers.
Note: In mathematics, a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is used to calculate increase and decrease, concentration, interest and so on.
• You can convert units between the most common (and not so common) measurement systems Imperial (U.K.), U.S. customary, and metric. (Drop, Dash, Pinch, Milliliters/CC, Deciliter, Fluid Dram, Teaspoon(US/UK), Tablespoon(US/UK), Fluid Ounce(US), Cups, Cubic Inch, Gill(US/UK), Pint(US/UK), Quarts(US), Liters, Gallons(US/UK))
• Bonus BMI Calculator so you can measure your body fat based on height and weight and see whether you need to change something in your diet.
The application is 100% free
BAKERY The application is an essential tool to find where to buy a baguette, or any other bread to the nearest place where you are. No matter what country you are in, simply open the application and BAKERY you can choose between seeing bakers around you on a map or a complete list of these bakers, with their addresses, telephone numbers and the distance that separates you from them.
Once you have chosen where you will find your BAKERY, you can see the route, or share this information.
Find all the desired coordinates with BAKERY and share at will!