Professional sound level meter for your device.
It measures loudness or sound pressure (SPL) in decibels.
■ direct reading in dB
■ 0 to 100dB+ (decibels) range
■ fast meter response
■ max/min values display
■ selectable falloff speed
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ A and C weighting method
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ vibrating alert on defined value
■ source: microphone or music played
■ classic vintage analog look
■ meter rotation
■ 2 meter faces
■ 18 case skins
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If you have measuring problems or doesn't work at all, try to disable "Use high sampling rate" in settings, restart the device and recalibrate.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
On Android 4.0+, you typically have to go inside the launcher in order to add the widget. While in 2.3 you just long press on home screen to bring up the widget menu.
On some device, the icon may not be displayed at best size, please try.
Updates will be provided if time is allowed.
Thanks for your support!!
Droid App Folder allows you to created beautiful folders on you launcher desktop.
Choosing from 8 different icon color style, you can easily create an Android 4.0 feel folder.
Organizing you apps using Droid App Folder to allow you quickly access to the app you want!
+ Choose from 8 different icon color style
+ Dark and Light theme for folder content
+ 4 mini app icons displays on each folder icon
+ Easy to add apps to folder
A quick tutorial is available in the apps setting page.
Cugga Android App Market is a unique application with its own browsing options and categories. Our Editorial team continuously updating our unique categories.
Cugga's browsing options & categories:
- You can choose your mood and quickly reach related games & applications. For example, Are you bored? Games under "I need adrenaline" category is just for you.
Also don't hesitate to search your feelings or current mood, most probably you will find your apps.
- Also You can find categories related your interests. If you like football games you can quickly reach popular football games, choosed by our editors. You can find
hundreds of predefined categories from Finance to Diapering.
- Cugga also groups applications according to user demographic data. Whatever your age and genre is you can find suitable apps for you.
- You can reach trendy contents.
Why do you need Cugga?
In the market there are thousands of contents and many of these like each other. Detecting which one is better or which one is suitable for you is time
and bandwith comsuming job. To prevent this we made Cugga. With Cugga's unique easy to use and funny user interface and intelligent search engine you can
quickly reach your desired applications and games.
How do we do?
Our editors are testing the contents. They are rating, detecting pros, cons and many other parameters. Our search engine use all these information and its own unique algorithm. We want that you find quickly best free android games and apps.
What is our difference?
After you installed Cugga firstly you will see different and unique user interface. We tried to develop easy to use, fast and attractive UI. You will feel and see our
search engines abilities while using Cugga.
What can I do with Cugga?
You can find free shooting, running, blasting, jumping, football, soccer, basketball, car racing and strategy games. For apps; you can find task manager, flashlight, battery saver, history cleaner, christmas, gps and navigation, chat, social, miniclip, maps, best, gameplay, install, download, wifi hacker, alarm apps and all kinds of live wallpaper. Free download games, apps, ringtones and wallpapers for all android phones. Best android app market in Google Play Store.
What can I do with Cugga after last update?
• You can follow other gamers
• You can do check-in for play games
• You can send free message to your followers like a messanger
• You can join with your Facebook or Google + account among more than 500.000 Cugga gamers
• You have many followers on Cugga
• You can share or suggest game to your followers or all Cugga gamers
• You can download Free Ringtones
• You can download Free and popular short mp3
• You can download Free wallpapers and pics (pictures)
• Latest free games
• Latest free android apps
Follow US on Twitter and Facebook:
To use this app, you need to put the widget onto home screen. Another app is bundled, called DROID HELP ME EDIT.
You can edit your Gmail account information and email addresses those you want to call that you are in trouble.
When you tap a widget, this app sends email with Google Map Image tells that this app get your location information from GPS function.
Network connection must be available.
GPS function must be available.
We are not responsible for any malfunction of software and wrong usage and any other, in case of trouble.
Learn more at http://www.google.com/chromecast
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast to work with your Wi-Fi network
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
This is an extension for the Sony Smart Watch that displays your Any.do tasks as a list.
You must have the Any.do app installed on your phone for this to work.
You also must have the Sony Smart Connect app installed.
This app will display your Any.do task list on your Sony Smart Watch.
The list is ordered by date and priority and you can tap an entry in the list to see it's details.
This app will not pop up notifications in this version. That is a feature we will work on and that will come in later versions. Until then you can use WatchNotifier for notifications from Any.do
This app is created by WebAhead. We are big fans of, but not affiliated with Any.do.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
**This is an App released to raise money for charity. 50% of any sales from the app go to helping bring electricity and infrastructure to the developing world. The other 50% will go into building more apps for charity. *
Flashlight is a small application that helps you to quickly turn your flash into a flash light at the touch of a button.
This small application can be minimized or moved around the screen.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
Shows Latitude and Longitude, altitude from GPS and GPS data accuracy.
Swipe up to set the screen to stay on. Swipe down to go back to auto/default screen timeout.
Swipe left or right to change to map display. From there touch the zoom-in and zoom-out corners on the right of the map to zoom in or out on your current location.
Continue left or right to get to current address.
Uses GPS data from phone. Not likely to show anything if GPS is not enabled in your location settings. Leaving GPS on works very well under ICS.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Java, programming, programmer, learn to code, development, developer, edit, editor, compiler, compiling, software, code completion, Android Studio, Eclipse, tool, C, C++, native, XML, code, coding, hack, hacking
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated random for each file, that is managed by Encryption Manager. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to its original location and can be shown by the installed viewer or editor apps. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted with one click and the decrypted file is wiped from the SD card. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using "send/share" from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files.
* Possibility to encrypt all files of a folder.
* Provides a special handling for images, e.g. removal/creation of gallery thumbnail images.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Status tracking: Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* Additional anti file recovery tool included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Filters can be defined to filter SD card files by file extensions or to excluded folders.
* The master password can be changed for an existing database.
* Provides a backup and restore mechanism, e.g. for backup to cloud storage (Dropbox, Googel Drive, ...)
* Can be configured to delete all managed files the after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an "Exit" menu on all screens, that finishes the task completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
Important hints for usage on Android 4.4 devices see: http://www.giraone.com/kitkat-and-em.html#en
* The "lite" version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Keywords: file encryption, data encryption, file manager, crypto, SD card, encryption algorithm, AES, Twofish
Krome is a simple app that allows you to sync your Android notifications with Chrome on your PC. Just install this application on device, download Chrome extension and you are ready to go!
After configuration you can disable selected applications from showing notifications in Chrome. Krome also allows you to reply to SMS messages right from your browser - just click button below notification, write your reply and click send!
Chrome extension is available here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/krome/mppkdlbnbacpkibgpdolgbdblpdjlobh
### SUPPORTED SYSTEMS
All with Chrome (with notifications) available.
### SECURITY / PRIVACY
The app uses a secure connection to transfer the data. All notifications are sent via Google Cloud Messaging service. We keep small portions of data (app icons etc) on our servers and right after receiving notification on Chrome, we delete them. You can encrypt your data with your own key, which is NOT synced (you have to enter it in both apps).
App allows to send SMS messages, but you can disable that functionality in settings.
--- AndroidPolice (http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/07/18/hands-on-krome-pushes-all-your-android-notifications-to-desktop-chrome/)
"Krome is still brand new, so functionality is a little light. What it can already do is pretty impressive, though."
--- AppsZoom (http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/tools/krome_gzseb.html):
"The app is set in an user-friendly interface, with a step-by-step tutorial to sync the app with the desktop extension and an intuitive way to manage notifications. A must-have app."