Weather Underground provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to an interactive weather radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from over 270,000 personal weather stations, this crowd-sourced data generates accurate forecasts targeted to your precise location.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the Google Play store!
Check current & future weather conditions
● Temperature in the notification bar: instantly view current temperature and weather conditions
● View current weather conditions from your local weather station including temperature, feels like, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility
● Plan for the week with 10-day daily & hourly weather forecasts
● Interactive weather map shows all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, and much more data
● Hurricane track maps
● Save your favorite locations and recent searches
● Smart Weather Forecasts - set your ideal weather conditions for outdoor activities and we’ll tell you when to go
● Explore detailed weather data like air quality, UV index, sunrise & sunset and moonrise & moonset
● Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
● Customizable weather widgets - choose from different colors, sizes and update intervals
● Personalize your app experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
● Discover real-time weather from webcams around the world
What makes Weather Underground different from other weather apps?
Accurate hyper-local forecasts
Our 270,000+ personal weather stations report the most accurate local weather conditions. The data that we collect from personal weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
Interactive radar maps & severe weather
The most interactive weather map on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current weather conditions, animated live radar, satellite, weather webcams and severe weather alerts. Customize the map by selecting specific weather data layers or choose from the various map presets. Keep an eye out for extreme weather and always be prepared with severe weather alerts.
Report your local weather
Tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the current weather conditions in your location for the benefit of other app users. Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions to help other people in your area.
About Weather Underground
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. Weather Underground is part of The Weather Company, an IBM business, and is based in San Francisco, CA.