∙ Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 4G and WiFi performance
∙ Detailed forecasts from NBC10’s Weather Team including Hurricane Schwartz and Sheena Parveen
∙ Access to weather, sports, and national and local news headlines
∙ Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
∙ NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
∙ Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
∙ Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
∙ Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
∙ Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
∙ Accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
∙ Ability to easily save your favorite locations
∙ Weather Videos and News updated by the NBC10 Weather Team
· Send weather videos and photos to NBC10 while you’re on the go
The local forecast, radar, and current weather conditions for Central Virginia are all within this app, including Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, the Tri-Cites and the rest of the WWBT Channel 12 viewing area.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Resizable widgets
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available internal and external storage, free memory and WiFi or 3G state (optional)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Cyrillic, Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
METEOROLOGIST BLOGS: Read daily weather updates and weather blogs from FOX 9 meteorologists Ian Leonard, Cody Matz, Steve Frazier and Keith Marler.
-Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 4G and WiFi performance
-Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
-Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
-Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
-Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
-Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
-Integrated compass overlay
-Accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
-Storm Track Plotting
-User controllable alerts Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
Get access to the world’s largest network of professional weather and lightning sensors for the most accurate forecasts, the fastest severe weather alerts and more.
Only WeatherBug provides exclusive Spark™ lightning proximity alerts for your current and saved locations. Find out exactly how far away lightning is to you and stay safer!
Know Before with these useful features:
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get all National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get real-time, minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning monitoring from the WeatherBug Total Lightning Network.
• Extended 10-Day Forecast – Weather happens. Get the most accurate extended forecast and Know Before 10 days ahead.
• Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers, such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's cookout? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Know Before Messages - Messages will appear when we need to tell you something, from lightning in your area to new content.
• Photo Section & Albums – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos has never been quicker or easier. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery.
• Photo Submission & Sharing – Snap, send & share. Send us your best photos and share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users.
• Spotlight section – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest news on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Customizable Home Screen – Customize your home screen with newly added background themes and rearrange your live tiles to get the info that matters the most to you at-a-glance.
• Multiple Language Support – Get forecasts and alerts for your neighborhood and the world in Spanish and Portuguese!
• My Location – Automatically updates your weather information based on the closest weather station in your neighborhood through GPS.
• Multiple Saved Locations – Save all your locations without any restrictions.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with The Weather Network’s Android app. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather. Pair that with the latest news and videos, detailed radar maps including our satellite and radar, traffic flow and lightning maps, and users have access to more content than ever before. When active weather systems hit, the app features location-based weather warnings and alerts. Users can also view our live stream video to keep up to date with breaking news about the latest storms.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow provided by Beat the Traffic in North America, and satellite and radar maps for the UK
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Tips for the phone app:
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- The icon on the top left provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings
- Right and left draw for easy navigation. The right draw allows users to add a location or to scroll between saved locations, while the left draw allows you to select various sections of the app
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Pull the screen down to refresh the data
For any given location in Australia, you can find:
• weather data (morning, noon and evening)
• today and tomorrow's forecast
• up to 10 days of forecast information
• breaking weather news
• current weather warnings
• rain radar
• cloud cover
• lightening tracker
Plus, users can search for any location, and save their favourites in a location list.
- Over 500 kittens organized into 12 themes: Outdoorsy (free), Grumpy Cat (premium), Yoga Cats (premium), Summer Fun(premium), Lil BUB (premium), Fall Colors (premium), Halloween (premium), Holiday Kitties (premium), Winter Wonder (premium), Springy (premium), Glamour (premium)
- Share your kitten with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- Weather forecasts for locations around the world
- 10 day weather forecast
- Hourly weather for the next 24 hours
- Today's high and low, feels like, humidity, wind, sunrise/set and more
- GPS feature can auto-locate your city
- Weather forecasts provided by weather geeks at Weather Underground
The weather has never been cuter! We're not 'kitten' around!
Now you can watch of all your favorite shows anytime, anywhere for FREE on your Android Tablet or Phone!
WATCH FULL EPISODES AND CLIPS
Watch full episodes of NBC's hit shows like The Voice, The Blacklist, State of Affairs, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Days of our Lives and more. Plus, see highlight clips and previews from The Tonight Show, Late Night with Seth Meyers and Saturday Night Live!
Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows like The A-Team, Miami Vice, Kojak, Battlestar Galactica, The Incredible Hulk, Knight Rider and more!
NBC LIVE STREAM
Now you can watch your local NBC station (including network programming) LIVE in select markets. Just sign in with your TV service provider user name and password to start watching.
Pick up where you left off when returning to an episode you haven't finished watching.
Designate your favorite shows to find and watch the latest episodes and clips quickly.
Finding the episodes you're looking for is easier than ever.
NBC is pleased to offer closed-captioning support on shows with a "CC" icon in player controls. Just touch to enable.
Please note: use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply.
•Viewing live and episodes of selected series and content may require sign-in with a participating TV provider account.
* Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
* Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
* Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
* Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
* Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
The vast majority of live streaming content on NBC Sports Live Extra will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan.
Creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish…and has refused to leave his side ever since.
With The Voice Official App, you can easily:
• Vote for artists and see real-time results
• Share your choices on Facebook & Twitter and see what’s trending
• Tweet the coaches straight from the app
• Make your own picks for battle winners and steals
• Suggest the songs you want to hear for artists to perform
Get the app that puts YOU in the coach's chair!
NOTE: For the best experience possible, please make sure to update your device to the latest Android operating system before running The Voice Official App. If experiencing problems, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If problems persist, please contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general
Download NBC 5 - DFW’s Android app today and stay connected!
• Breaking news and severe weather alerts
• Complete news and video coverage from NBC 5
• Up-to-the-minute weather information, including maps and radar images, severe weather and school closings
• Blue Star, a blog featuring exclusive video and smart analysis of the Dallas Cowboys and Red Fever covering the Texas Rangers
• Sharing articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows for quick access to the latest episodes
• Can’t finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes video
• Program guide reminds you when your favorite shows are airing
It’s the easy way to:
· Check ride, show and attraction wait times when you’re inside the parks
· Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature
· Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day
· Create your own favorites list
· Share your Universal Orlando® Resort experience with other social apps and networks
· Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications
· Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks
Terms of Service: http://m.universalorlando.com/terms-of-service
Telemundo Novelas application for Android is the place for you to enjoy everything about your favorite novelas including Marido en Alquiler and Santa Diabla, as well as many other Telemundo favorites. You can also enjoy the Club de Noveleras content which features exclusive interviews with novela stars, news and beauty tips.
- View, rate and comment novela episodes
- Enjoy playing Versus and Rank-it
- View the Telemundo TV Schedule and add the shows to your Android calendar
• Severe weather alerts, color-coded and arranged by severity
• Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
• Highest resolution satellite imagery available
• Personalized maps with special layers and overlays
• Pinpoint your location via GPS for precise conditions and save favorite locations
• Send weather videos and photos to NBC 5 while you’re on the go
• Weather stories and videos updated by the NBC 5 meteorologists and news team
The alarm clock will wake you up with a nice animation you would love to see every morning.
You can keep up to date with the latest news of the film on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclaimer: Lower end Android devices may experience issues syncing sound with minion animations due to hardware limitations.
No TV subscription or your provider not currently participating? We will add more providers and there are some full episodes that don’t require authentication.
- You can create a Mi Lista for all your favorite shows
- View the TV schedule
Please continue to check back as more providers are added!
NOTE: Telemundo Now is only accessible with a US internet connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. To watch video over your cellular connection (without WiFi), just change the toggle of “Solo Wi-Fi video” (Video on WiFi only) in Configuración (Settings).
- Full episode viewing (when you authenticate with a participating TV provider)
- Season Pass and Watch List features
- Program Guide
- Participating providers include Comcast, Verizon, Cablevision, WatchTVE, Clearleap, Vubiquity, Synacor, WOW, AT&T, Charter, RCN, Cox, DirecTV, TWC, Bright House Networks
Check out other games and apps from Sprout, including Chica’s Adventure, Chica’s Snow Globe Maker, Sprout Games & Videos, Chica’s Silly Songs, Dress Chica, Sprout’s Good Night Star, and Sandy Stories. Catch up with all your favorite characters and shows at SproutOnline.com and Sprout TV, the 24-hour preschool channel for kids and parents!
Download NBC 10 Philadelphia’s Android app today and stay connected!
• Breaking news and severe weather alerts
• Complete news and video coverage from NBC 10
• Up-to-the-minute weather information, including maps and radar images and severe weather
• The Bird’s Nest, a blog featuring exclusive video and analysis of the Eagles, and Philthy Stuff, obsessing about the Phillies
• Sharing articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
Syfy Sync is currently available for a number of Syfy shows, including 12 Monkeys, Defiance, Face Off, Haven, Warehouse 13, Sharknado and Sharknado 2. You can also sync select past seasons of these shows.
The best part? You can use Syfy Sync anytime; it works with live and repeat viewings, DVR marathons, or episodes watched online or On Demand.
There's more! You can use Syfy Sync to link your Twitter and Facebook accounts to connect with other fans. You can even interact with the show's stars during the live broadcast.
*Plus: Philips hue & 12 Monkeys Bring You A Whole New Sync!
For those with Philips hue personal wireless lighting, this version of Syfy Sync delivers a completely unique experience. Utilizing hue lights, Sync can control the environment of your room to match the action on screen, giving you a whole new level of interactivity. Use it now with Sharknado and Sharknado 2: The Second One! Also, don't miss the series premiere of 12 Monkeys on January 16th at 9/8c. You can watch the entire season with unique light tracks for each episode!
Note: Full episodes are not available in this app.
Register to become a Grey intern to complete weekly assignments, earn badges, and unlock exclusive official content related to the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie.
The Fifty Shades of Grey Internship Program app is the #1 way to stay on top of all news and events related to the upcoming film.
So, ready to get your hands dirty?
• Ongoing weekly assignments put you in the world of Fifty Shades of Grey.
• Unlock exclusive rewards and earn assignment badges.
• Grow your intern team by inviting your friends.
• Grey House, Plum Dress, and Red Room photo filters turn your world into a work of art.
• Your go-to app for all things related to the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie, in theaters Valentine’s Day 2015.
• Register to become a Grey intern or simply browse as a guest.
NOTE: Only users who register to become interns will be able to access the entire Fifty Shades of Grey Internship Program app. Non-registered users will have access to a limited selection of assignments, rewards, badges, and content. For the best experience, please register to become an intern.