- People in space shows the number of astronauts or cosmonauts currently in space, what countries they come from, and how long they've been in space for.
- You can even access the official biography of each spaceman or spacewoman.
- People in Space will notify you when new people launch to and arrive at space or when they return to Earth.
- DashClock extension included: see the number of people in space on your lock screen or DashClock widget!
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
An indispensable reference with over 700 trees at your fingertips.
"Intuitiveness - this app is just so easy to navigate and it doesn't take any complicated effort to figure it out." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 430+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Get the ultimate field guide to North American trees for people on the go! Now you can identify over 700 trees with thousands of professional color photographs, range maps, and in-depth, authoritative information based on the National Audubon Society’s Field Guides to Trees. Whether you’re identifying trees in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild, the Audubon Trees mobile app is a must have.
★ UNPARALLELED CONTENT
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on family, appearance, habitat, range, general discussion and more from the National Audubon Society Field Guides
• Over 700 tree species
• Beautiful color photographs of every species, over 2,000 total, and range maps for every species.
★ APP FEATURES
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by species shape, habitat, region, fruit, leaf, and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orrery is a model of the solar system as view from celestial north, and orientated
such that solstices occur when the earth is due-north (top, winter solstice) or
south (bottom, summer solstice) and the equinoxes are east (right, autumnal equinox)
and west (left, vernal equinox). All orbits are assumed to be perfect circles.
The position of the Earth and Moon are fairly accurate, as are their orbits. The remaining planets positions are approximate, but close enough considering the size of the typical phone or tablet screen. The starting positions of the moons other than that of the Earth is not accurate. The orbital periods of all planets and moons is accurate relative to the other planets and moons.
This app should be considered simply something fun to look at, but not anything to be taken too seriously.
• Create and grow your family tree.
Easily add people, facts and relationships. Receive discoveries about ancestors and unknown relatives.
• Search for your ancestors in billions of global historical records.
Learn about their lives in old newspaper articles, census, marriage, birth records and more.
• Capture and share your family photos and memories, old and new.
MyHeritage is suitable for complete beginners to genealogy buffs.
* Distance to Earth in km and AU
* Distance to Sun in km and AU
* Light time to Earth and Sun
* 12 different background images
* Background change manually or automatically
* Plays interstellar sound file
* Details about Voyager 1's heading
* Tested on phones and tablets
This application is believed to be reliable and accurate, however, errors inherent to the human factor or operating system implementation cannot be ruled out entirely.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1. Please make most efficient use of Google Play's narrow refund window.
2. Please contact the author by email, if you have any pre-sales questions.
All native and naturalised trees of the British Isles are covered.
Great fun to use, tree identification can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Tree Id does not need an internet connection, all the information for trees is downloaded when the app is purchased.
The original and the best tree identifier app. Tree Id is an easy to use but comprehensive field guide to trees found growing in open countryside and natural woodland of the British Isles. The guide has been created by professional published ecologists, accept no cheap imitations!
Tree Id is one of BBC Countryfile's top 10 apps, and one of the World Wildlife Fund's top 10 apps. Described as "incredibly useful" by ITV's Seth Conway and "a lovely app" by Adam Vaughan of the Guardian. It was voted No. 5 in the Guardian Green Living top 10 apps and was given the "Best" award by Apps Plus. Our tree identifier is the only tree identification app in the Woodland Trust top apps list.
Have you ever been on a walk in the countryside and wondered "What tree is that?". Tree Id is a great tree identification tool to help you quickly and easily identify trees you find in the British countryside. It is a tree identifier that is great fun to use too! With Tree Id, identification can be enjoyed by the whole family. For the tree enthusiast, there is comprehensive anatomical and ecological information, with high quality images of the leaf, flower, fruit etc of all trees included. The permissions needed to install the app are only used for the Google Map component and to check the licence on the Google Play store. The internet will only be used if you use the sightings map in the app.
When you have found a tree with our tree identifier, why not record your sighting on our map. See how many trees you can identify this year!
Isoperla field guides are the only products on the market that use the KUSAM tree identification methodology. This state of the art method is a modern taxonomic keying system designed specifically for use on mobile devices. It is the ideal method for identifying trees.
Tree Identification is quick and easy with Tree Id. If you are looking for a tree identifier for the British Isles then this is the app for you.
Want to see all the birds of your country or US state?
Want to search for all the different night-hawks in the world? Just the night-hawks in the UK?
Want to learn what a Gyrfalcon is called in French? Or Japanese? Or Russian?
Want to maintain a life list of bird sightings?
World Birds can do it all!
World Birds features:
- Browse By Region
- Search By Name
- Browse By Phylogenetic Tree
- My List
- Extensive information on over 10,000 bird species
Browse By Region allows you to see all the orders, families, and species of birds located in 225 countries and all 50 US states, plus most territories. You can also see the vernacular name of a given bird in the languages of that region. Great for bird identification and multi-lingual birding vacations!
With Search By Name you can search for a bird's English (common) name or its Latin name. You can also limit your search to a specific country or state.
Browse By Phylogenetic Tree is a way to see bird orders, families and species in their evolutionary context, according to the latest genetic studies.
My List is a place for you to record your bird sightings. You record the date, location, and any pertinent notes about your sighting and it's saved to My List. You can also export My List as an email for backup or for incorporating into another life list.
Data about bird species is from Wikipedia, meaning it is, on the whole, the most accurate and up-to-date information describing the world's birds.
Note on taxonomies: Browse By Region uses a modified version of the Clements Checklist for species, family, and order relationships as it is the most intuitive. Browse By Phylogenetic Tree is adapted from genetic studies as outlined in Shannon J. Hackett's article in Science 320, 1763 (2008).
Note on data connection: This application currently requires a data connection to view information about individual bird species.
Demo Version: There is also a limited version called World Birds Demo available for free in the Android Marketplace. Use it to evaluate World Birds before purchasing this full version.
Discover the world of birding and the birds of the world!
Keywords: ornithology, bird, study, order, family, species, tree, genetic, identification, id
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
FamilySearch Memories makes collecting, preserving, and sharing your favorite family memories easy and convenient wherever you are. You could be the one everyone thanks for saving the most meaningful memories.
• Store memories for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
• Pick up where you left off on any device since the app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org.
• Take family memories wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• Snap photos of any family moment, such as recitals, dates, graduations, reunions, and memorials, and add them to your family tree.
• Use the app to take photos of old photos and documents too!
• Use the app to interview family members and record audio details of their life stories and favorite memories.
• Write family stories, jokes, and sayings with the keyboard, or use the mic key to record what you say.
• Enrich written stories by adding descriptive photos.
• Identify relatives in photos, stories, and recordings to add those memories automatically to their collection in Family Tree.
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
EveryWiki gives you access to the usual wikis like Wikipedia, Wiktionary, but also to the likes of Uncyclopedia, Wikivoyage, and many, many more.
✔ Fast searching
✔ Loads articles quickly and shows them while still loading
✔ Articles and images are cached for even faster access
✔ Search widget (shortcut on older devices) for instant search on your home screen
✔ Transforms articles into a more readable and pleasant format
✔ shows all images in high resolution
✔ Material design
✔ white and dark themes
✔ Game wikis for GTA, Halo, Call of Duty, ...
✔ Funny wikis like the Uncyclopedia or the Zombiepedia
✔ Wikis about TV shows like Star Trek, Star Wars or Family Guy
✔ Scientific wikis like Rational Wiki
✔ and many, many more
You can follow me on:
EveryWiki needs a few permissions:
- Internet: allows to load articles
- Write to SD card: EveryWiki caches images and articles there
- Network status: figure out if you are on WiFi, saves bandwidth when on mobile network
- NFC: for Android Beam. Hold your NFC-enabled device to another device to beam your current article over
If you have requests to improve the app or experience any issues, please post a comment or email. We will address them as soon as possible.
Please report any errors that occur, it will help us get things fixed much faster. Thanks
Please note: This app has nothing to do with 2012 or any random predictions around that. For reference about 2012 please read NASA press release: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
This application is NOT a development of Wargaming.net. Application is made in accordance with Wargaming Developer Partner Program rules: http://eu.wargaming.net/developers/documentation/rules/rules/
Detailed information on the tanks of all nations. Detailed parameters of chassis, radios, engines, turrets and guns, compatible equipment and consumables. Includes data of premium and gift tanks.
Maps, battle achievements and skills information.
Data is based on WoT version 0.9.6 of EU-region.
Application doesn't require internet access, works offline.
Required security permissions are necessary for the functioning of advertising.
Legal notice. The images contained within are copyrighted by Wargaming.Net LLP and tank stats are intellectual property of Wargaming.Net : Copyright © 1998 - 2013 Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net.