PLEASE NOTE: For an optimal viewing experience, we recommend at least a Wi-Fi connection for your mobile phone or tablet device, or a high bitrate 3G/4G LTE network connection. Lower bitrate network connections may result in buffering or loading issues while viewing streaming video.
Access to select Free and Subscription On Demand content from anywhere, as well as the ability to browse the ever-growing FiOS On Demand library of movies and TV shows.
Live streaming TV channels both in and out of your FiOS home (*requires both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service in home, as well as subscription to any of the channels you wish to watch):
- Select live channels while in your FiOS home
- Select live channels while away from your FiOS home
- Select live local channels if you are a FiOS customer based in certain locations: NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, DC
- As always, Verizon is working on improving your TV watching experience, and will continue to add new channels, both in and out of home, as this application develops over time. So be assured that more are coming soon!
Manage your DVR recordings, check the status of your DVR, and schedule new recordings from anywhere (*requires a DVR)
Use your eligible mobile phone or tablet device as a remote control while in your home (*requires an HD set-top box)
The FiOS Mobile app incorporates many features from our Verizon Media Manager and FiOS Mobile Remote applications for one-stop easy access to all your FiOS entertainment needs.
Verizon FiOS TV subscription required. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network and NFL Redzone streaming only available on tablets. FiOS On Demand service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
The ultimate video experience is just a tap away with the newly redesigned DIRECTV App for Android. Stream live TV anywhere in your home, with select channels available outside your home. Watch hit movies and shows On Demand at home or on the go. Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere. And now the DIRECTV App even lets you find whatever you want to watch on TV by using just your voice, from anywhere. At home, you can even use your TV screen to display your dialogue and search results.
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply. Available for customers in the USA only.
- Find what you want to watch on TV just by speaking to the app at home or away from home.
- Use your voice to change the channel, record, and play content when you're at home.
- Watch movies and shows on demand at home or on the go from HBO®, Cinemax®, Starz®, Encore®, and more.
- Turn your phone into a portable TV and watch top TV channels live in any room of your home.
- Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
- Get program descriptions, cast & crew info, photos, recommendations & parental ratings.
- Watch thousands of your favorite shows and movies On Demand right on your phone.
- Filter the Guide, Movies, TV Shows and Networks sections to view programs and channels you can watch on your phone.
- Set parental controls, and enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching.
- Search for programs using just your voice. Speak naturally. Search by title, channel, keyword, actor, genre, time frame, almost anything.
- Browse and discover thousands of On Demand titles.
- Search for DIRECTV CINEMA movies based on categories.
- Search for any television show up to 14 days in advance, view top picks of the week, set your favorite channels, and sort by programs you can watch on your phone.
- Record shows by a single episode or entire series to any DIRECTV DVR in your home.
- Add additional time to the start or end of a recording request or select to manually record a channel for a specific amount of time.
- Set recordings for DIRECTV CINEMA movies to watch on your home TV any time. Order movies and events without your receiver connected to a phone line.
- Tap to tune in to any show on your TV from your phone.
- Manage your recordings from your playlist and play them back on TV.
- Use your Android as a remote control.
- Manage your account.
- Instant access to Mobile Help Center link for FAQs.
- Browsing functionality is available to everyone.
- Recording functionality is available to DIRECTV customers with a DVR only.
- Compatible with most Android phones running 2.2 or later
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on the DIRECTV website to watch On Demand content and access recording functionality.
- Watching On Demand or select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or Mobile Internet connection.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels require a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection.
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or Mobile Internet connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR. Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
- On Demand scheduling requires a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (model HR20 or later or R22) connected to the Internet.
-Voice TV mode requires an Internet-connected HR24 model or above.
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app turns your Android smartphone or tablet into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and thousands of On Demand TV shows while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
- Filter the live TV mini-guide by genre or quickly recall recently watched channels
Program your DVR or change channels from anywhere*
- Schedule one-time or series recordings and change settings on compatible DVRs
- Change channels using your Android smartphone or tablet and compatible DVR or cable box
TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap “settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping “settings”, then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable video package at the Standard (Expanded Basic) level or higher
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi Internet connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Requires Android 2.2 (Froyo) or higher
* Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area.