Wyndy is transforming the way parents and college babysitters meet and interact. It’s never been easier to find, book, and pay local and reliable college sitters.
For parents, Wyndy means no more running out of options, endless texts, or late-night ATM trips. For sitters, Wyndy means flexible hours, extra cash, and a connection with great local families.
- Large network of reliable college sitters
- Quick, easy bookings
- In-app job timer and secure in-app payment
- Filter through local college sitters by school, major, experience, and more
- Make a preferred sitters list
- Set up an hourly rate
- Offer jobs to multiple sitters in the order you choose with a single click
- Timer keeps track of the length of the job and instantly tells you how much you owe
- Easily and securely pay within the app
- Connect with other parents on Wyndy to see the sitters they love
- Apply online with your .edu address from a Wyndy-approved school
- Create your Wyndy profile
- Filter through available jobs by date, distance, rate, and more
- Apply for jobs that fit your schedule
- Easily and securely accept payments within the app
- Keep 100% of what you make
- Grow your network and get more jobs through in-app recommendations
WHY HIRE A WYNDY?
All potential Wyndys must apply online. As part of the application process, Wyndy verifies the sitter’s college enrollment at a Wyndy-approved school and requires the sitter to pass a background check. Additionally, sitters must provide information about their academic performance and babysitting experience before being accepted as Wyndys.
Learn more at www.wyndy.com.
**Wyndy has now launched in Birmingham, Alabama. The app is currently open to parents in Birmingham and to students at Samford University, Birmingham-Southern College, and the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Wyndy plans to expand to additional cities and campuses soon.**