This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 10.6 is supported on the following smartphones and tablets with Android OS combinations officially. (Refer to Release notes for more details and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, Note II, Note III, Note 4 and Rugby Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab PRO, Tab S and Note Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Google Nexus 5, 7 and 10 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet and Z3 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• LG G2 and G3 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Motorola Moto G (Android OS 4.4.x)
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 10.6 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
yaxim aims at security, low overhead and keeping your server connection open. So far, it only supports a single account.
* Connection with a single XMPP server (or GTalk, or Facebook Chat, or …)
* Immediate reconnection on 3G/WiFi network changes (seamless with XEP-0198)
* You are asked about self-signed SSL certificates
* Allows automatic connection after turning on your phone
* Roster management support
* Persistent message history
* Message Carbons (XEP-0280)
yaxim is optimized to use the yax.im free XMPP service: http://yaxim.org/yax.im/
IM+ supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, RenRen, Jabber, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Odnoklassniki.Ru, Yandex IM and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Typing notifications
- Option to set Master Password
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like on Facebook www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE Services GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Keywords: chat, AIM, AOL, GTalk, implus, IM, instant messaging, instant messenger, OTR, Off-the-Record, secure, samsung, lg, motorola, zte, chat, messenger.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, MSN, GTalk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and Jabber.
★ EFF rates as most secure: https://www.eff.org/secure-messaging-scorecard
★ PC Mag “100 Best Android Apps of 2013.”
★ COMPLETELY FREE, UNLIMITED MESSAGING: No charges, ever. Chat all day with your friends across the street or across the ocean
★ CHAT WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE: Chat with your friends on Google Chat (GChat), Facebook Chat, VKontakte, Yandex, Hyves, Odnoklassniki, StudiVZ, Livejournal, Jabber, and more!
★ FACEBOOK USERS: Add your Facebook "email address" as existing XMPP account type
★ WORKS ON EVERY PLATFORM: Android with ChatSecure, iPhone with ChatSecure, Mac with Adium, Linux with Jitsi, Windows with Pidgin, and more!
★ UNBEATABLE PRIVACY: We keep your messages 100% private using state of the art Off-The-Record (OTR) encryption. Your conversations cannot be logged or intercepted by anyone. NOTE: These security measures only apply when your friend uses a compatible OTR client like ChatSecure, ChatSecure, Adium or Pidgin
★ NO SNOOPING: Your connection is encrypted so nobody can spy on your conversation. And the messages aren't even kept in system memory for any prying apps to find
★ AUTOMATICALLY ADDS YOUR FRIENDS: When you login with any account, including Google and Facebook, your contacts are added immediately
★ FUN BUILT-IN: Multiple themes are included and you can create your own custom wallpapers. Your friends get cute personal icons too!
★ CHAT THAT CAN’T BE BLOCKED: Use ChatSecure with our privacy plugin Orbot to bypass almost all firewalls, network restrictions and blacklists. Get the Orbot plugin, powered by Tor: https://goo.gl/lpnda
★ CHAT ON ANY SCREEN: ChatSecure is designed to be beautiful on any Android phone, tablet, or phablet
★ AD-FREE: We want your love, not your money
★ EASY TUTORIAL: ChatSecure is easy to use. Click here for a quick, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/chatsecurely
★ WANT ACCESS TO LATEST BETAS: Join our group here: https://plus.google.com/communities/108480576214602821006
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: ChatSecure is available for friends who speak: العربية, Български, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣), Català, Čeština, Dansk, עברית, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, فارسی, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 조선말, Norsk, Polski, Português, Русский, español, español (España), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Српски, Svensk, བོད་སྐད།, Türkçe, and Tiếng Việt
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/chatsecureandroid
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: ChatSecure is free software. You can take a look at our source code, or join the community to help make ChatSecure even better: https://github.com/guardianproject/ChatSecureAndroid
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? Please tell us! We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
Keywords: Adium Cypherpunks Encrypted Messages GChat GTalk Hidden Hyves iMessage Jabber Jitsi Off-the-Record (OTR) Pidgin Private Secret Secure Message Viber vkontakte WeChat WhatsApp XMPP
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
1. connect and disconnect to a jabber server
2. set your own status
3. chat with friends in your roster
4. subscribe to new friends or respond to subscription requests
tags: google+, facebook, chat, xmpp, jabber
Mobile ICQ Messenger – new messaging app that lets you communicate with the whole world, with all features available for free.
- Chat and free messages
Chat and send free messages to your friends from your phone, it’s as simple as sending regular SMS. Install ICQ Messenger on your mobile to text your friends in a free chat or get them all together in a group chat. Send messages anytime you want, imagine that you’re sending free SMS or iMessage on iOS devices.
- Video chat - free high-quality video calls
Meet with your friends and family any time and any place you want, in online video chat. At the opposite parts of the town or in different cities – one video call in ICQ Messenger and you’re together again. Cross any borders with free video calls in ICQ Messenger.
- Free calls
Make a free call in mobile ICQ Messenger and talk as long as you want, without worrying about call duration and rates. Unlimited free calls to ICQ Messenger users around the world – that’s the real freedom to connect.
- Group chat
Chatting altogether is more fun - create a group chat with your friends. Group chat in ICQ Messenger is with unlimited number of participants. That’s more than in such messaging apps as WhatsApp, Viber and others.
- Stickers, smileys and emoji
When words are not enough, send funny stickers, smileys and emoji. Share your mood and emotions and cheer up your friends – stickers, smileys and emoji will lighten up any chat.
- Share photos, videos and other files
Share your photos and videos with friends, send multimedia messages in ICQ Messenger. It’s much better than MMS – photo and video messages in ICQ Messenger are sent for free right in the chat window.
- PIN-lock and privacy settings
New privacy settings will protect your ICQ from prying eyes. Now you can set a PIN that will be required to open the app and hide the name of the contact and the text in notifications. Incoming photos and videos can also be hidden from the device’s gallery.
New mobile ICQ Messenger for Android and unlimited data plan is all you need to keep in touch with your friends! Get the new ICQ Messenger on your phone and invite your friends. Use free video chat and unlimited calls, text messages, stickers, smileys and emoji.
ICQ Messenger users can connect for free, from any device and in any country. Free ICQ Messenger is available for all mobile platforms and desktop computers.
Official ICQ Messenger social media pages:
Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/101479676551468613123
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ICQ
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ICQ
Instagram - http://instagram.com/icq_official
Found an issue or have a question?
Send us an email at email@example.com
AstraChat is always connected to your XMPP server in the background and provides you with immediate push notifications of new messages.
AstraChat is very efficient with the network connection and data consumption so you can be confident that it will use very little of your battery or data allowance.
NEW: Google Talk (Gtalk) Preconfigured Settings
NEW: Facebook Chat Preconfigured Settings
• Reliable direct connection to the XMPP server
• No proxy server that might compromise your password or message content
• No account to sign up - just download and connect to your own server
• Secure connection with SSL and TLS
• Compatible with all XMPP servers
• Works on all mobile and WiFi networks
• Immediate push notification of new messages
• Is typing support
• Message delivery receipts
• Last seen presence (XEP-0012 if supported by XMPP server)
• Fast picture sharing
• Unlimited chat history
• Easy to use
• Fast and modern WhatsApp like interface
• Efficient network use
• Optimized for mobile devices
• Low battery consumption
• Low network consumption
AstraChat is suitable for large or small enterprises. With AstraChat, you will be ALWAYS ON!
For more information visit http://www.astrachat.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported XMPP Protocols:
• RFC-3920: Core
• RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
• XEP-0012 Last Activity
• XEP-0016 Privacy Lists
• XEP-0054 vcard-temp
• XEP-0085 Chat State Notifications
• XEP-0153 vCard-Based Avatars
• XEP-0172 User Nickname
• XEP-0184 Message Delivery Receipts
• XEP-0191 Blocking Command
• XEP-0198 Stream Management
• XEP-0199 XMPP Ping
AstraChat is a product of Rockliffe Systems - developers of rock solid communication software since 1995.
Main features are,
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* Chat history
* Run the app in background and get notifications on new messages.
* Option to add and delete contacts.
* Change your status,status message and avatar as you needed.
* Chatroom support.
This application is not tested with other servers except G Talk
You can use Bruno if the other IM apps are just not stylish enough.
★ Joyful colors: magenta, pink, ice and pine
★ Connection with a single XMPP server (or GTalk, or Facebook Chat, or …)
★ Immediate reconnection on 3G/WiFi network changes (seamless with XEP-0198)
★ You are asked about self-signed SSL certificates
★ Allows automatic connection after turning on your phone
★ Roster management support
★ Persistent message history
★ Message Carbons (XEP-0280)
Bruno is optimized to use the yax.im free XMPP service: http://yaxim.org/yax.im/
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
This VIP version of Xabber is in no way any better than regular version of Xabber, gold coin on an application icon being it's only distinct feature. It is very useful to show off how gorgeous you are when buying something that anyone can get for free.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legasy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
Для работы требуется учётная запись на http://moysklad.ru с правами для обмена данными.
МойСклад не поддерживает авторизацию пользователей с кириллическими именами. В таких случаях в качестве имени пользователя следует использовать email.
Для начала работы с приложением необходимы выбрать "Импорт данных" и указать логин и пароль для авторизации на сервисе МойСклад. Пользователь должен иметь привилегии для синхронизации данных.
После получение справочников становится доступным создание одного из видов документов:
* Приемка товара.
Для создания документа необходимо заполнить его шапку и нажать на кнопку "Создать".
При создании первого документа приложение предложит заполнить значения, которые будут использоваться по умолчанию.
После создания документа будет запущено окно сканирования штрих кода.
В случае успешного распознавания штрих кода будет предложено указать количество единиц продукции.
Для добавление следующего товара по штрих коду следует нажать на кнопку "Ещё".
Для завершения ввода - "Готово".
Если отсканированного штрих кода нет в справочниках товаров, будет предложено выбрать товар из списка с возможностью поиска по наименованию или артикулу.
После ввода товарных остатков в разделе "Список товаров", можно проверить введённые данные.
Для отправки документа на сервис МойСклад следует нажать на кнопку "Отправка документа".
Для работы потребуется стороннее приложение сканера штрих кодов Barcode Scanner.
Если приложение отсутствует, перед сканированием вам будет предложено установить его.
Приложение распространяется под GPL лицензией. Исходный код
приложения доступен на http://github.com/redsolution/bst
Полученный от Рос Ямы текст заявления в PDF-формате можно отправить самому себе на почту, для распечатки.
В будущих версиях:
- авторизация через сторонние сервисы: Facebook, twitter, тд (ждем доработок со стороны создателей сайта),
- шлифовка и полировка.
Открытый исходный код приложения: https://github.com/redsolution/rosyama