Create and manage access to your smart lock with the KAS eKeys app. Using KAS Bluetooth enabled door locks with your smartphone, you can now lock and unlock doors with a simple icon tap.
The KAS eKeys app requires a KAS Bluetooth enabled door lock or device to function. This app will guide you through the setup process and configure your smart lock in just a few minutes. Once configured start issuing remote access for your property instantly.
SECURITY & ACCESS RECORD
Each time your property is accessed a record will be stored securely in the lock memory, so you’ll always know who, when and where someone has entered your property.
• Unlock your property with your mobile device (phone, tablet, etc)
• Send a Bluetooth eKey to a user and instantly allow them access
• Manage up to 30 pin codes and 30 RFID tags
• Users can receive a newly created key and open the door straight from their smart phone
• As the administrator receive instant notifications when someone has entered the door
When a user receives the Bluetooth eKey, the lock communicates with the KAS eKeys app credential over Bluetooth Low Energy. The smart lock searches for the valid eKey using secure end-to-end technology and generates a secret code that is valid for your mobile. This means advanced security between the door lock device and your smartphone.
You can purchase a KAS BLE-Lock online at www.kas.com.au/online-store/