Upload photographs, videos and music from your Android smartphone to your Memopal account.
With this APP you can:
• Search files of all your computers.
• Browse your files like on your computer.
• Preview files.
• Share any files.
• See images as a photoalbum.
1. Download and install Memopal on your pc, Memopal will back up your files online.
A 3GB subscription is available free of charge and paid subscriptions include a 200 GB for $49/year package.
Memopal is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, with dedicated applications for Android.
Memopal is available in 11 languages:
Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
The app supports UTF (Unicode), that means you can use it to view files in Asian language (For instance, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.), East European language (for instance, Russian, Polish, Georgian, Slovak, etc.), Arbic, or any other language without problem.
Documents can be added to the app's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) with a PC and copy your 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the files you saved in the directory. If you have files in system 'download' folder or any other folder of your device, you can use the app to find and open them as well. You can also use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox.
The app is not just a data file viewer. It is also a file organizer. You can put project files in different sub folder so that you can easily find them. The app provides you file sorting features so that you can find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you don't need some of the files any more, you can use the app to delete them. If you need share any file with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send the file out as email attachment.
With help of the app, you phone / tablet can function like a flash drive. You can use the app to browse folders of the device and open files you are interested no matter where is document is located.
If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other file formats, please search 'Afanche' to find more data file visualization apps.
FREE 5GB of Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided on sign up PLUS the ability to add 3 Clouds PLUS 150MB per month access to data in stored clouds using the WebDav protocol (even if mapped Clouds do not natively support WebDav). SME WebDav works great with Kingston Office!
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you previously paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Contact us and we'll send a direct link.
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive (OneCloud)
- Google Drive
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP /FTPS / SFTP Clouds
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (with webdav)
- RackSpace Object Stoarage
- OpenStack Swift
- EMC Atmos (inc. Telus)
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Support for S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments if a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and update as soon as we can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in the background using a task engine)
- Folder Sync between device and Clouds. This can be scheduled and includes Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
See our Wiki for a full feature overview: http://storagemadeeasy.com/wiki/android/
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Also supports tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
To access your 1&1 Online Storage, simply enter your 1&1 e-mail address and password.
The new "Sync" function allows you to have important files or folders available on your smartphone or tablet in order to be able to access them without an Internet connection.
You can modify files in “sync” even when you are offline and they will automatically be updated to the cloud the next time you are online.
The integrated backup feature enables to automatically back up folders from your smartphone or SD-card. For example, you can automatically save the most recent photos or videos to your Online Storage. Additionally, the application enables to share your folders with selected contacts. Please note that the right to access your contacts is necessary for this feature.
The 1&1 Online Storage app is also a full-featured file manager which allows you to open, copy, and delete files as well as create new folders.
1&1 Online Storage is a free component of all 1&1 Hosting contracts with an e-mail account (WebMail/MailXchange).
Every e-mail address includes 1&1 Online Storage with a storage capacity of 2 GB that can be expanded as required.
You can access your 1&1 Online Storage with this application or on the Internet at https://office.1and1.com (US) / https://office.1and1.co.uk (UK) / https://office.1and1.ca (CA).
Subsembly Wallet 4A is a password manager and data safe application that protects your confidential data by state-of-the-art 256 bit AES encryption technology. It manages your passwords and other secret information and ensures that you are the only person able to access it.
• Secured by 256-bit AES encryption
• Any number of Wallet files
• Also available for Windows PC, iPhone and iPad
• Dropbox synchronization across all platforms
• Quickly search your data for text
• History folder for instant access to most recently used items
• Data templates for passwords, addresses, credit cards, license keys and many many more
• Organize data in folders that can be nested to any depth
Note: Screen shots show the German version. On Non-German devices the UI is in English, of course.
> Hardware related information :
* Audio : Gets the different ringer modes,including the vibration settings,volume levels of multiple segments like notification,system,voice calls etc.
* Battery : Gives information about battery remaining,voltage,temperature,technology,status,health and plugged.
* Camera : Gives the current settings for the color effect,exposure,focal length,focus,zoom,angle,frame rate,white balance and many more.Also gives all the supported features.
* Display : Gives width,height,refresh rate,orientation,pixel format,density,scaling factor etc of the display.
* GPS : Gives current co-ordinates,speed wrt ground,accuracy,complete available details about all the satellites used in the the tracking of your device.
* Network : Information about the active and all networks,in terms of type,state,reason,roaming,failover etc.
* Open GL : Open Graphics library information like vendor,version,resolution,texture,extensions etc.
* Processor : Gives BogoMIPS,features,CPU implementer,architecture,variant,part,revision,hardware,serial.
* RAM : Information about the memory in total,available and memory assigned to buffers,cache,active,inactive,swap cache etc
* Sensors : Gives the name,vendor,range,power,resolution & version of the different sensors like accelerometer,magnetic field,proximity,orientation,light & gesture sensors.
* Storage : Internal and external memory which is available and the total.
* Wifi : Information about the wifi like Dhcp (dns1,dns2,gateway,ipaddress,netmask etc) and Wifi configuration like SSID,frequency etc and all the scanned wifi connections that are available.
> Software :
* APIs : List of all the android APIs.
* Build : Information like the board,boot loader,brand,cpu abi,tags,type,radio,user,host,finger print,display,manufacturer etc.
* Envi (Environment) : Values of all the environment variables like data directory,root,download cache,external storage directories and directories for picture,dcim,alarms,downloads,podcast,ringtones etc
* Java : Java related information like the class path,version,jni libraries path,vm libraries,implementation,specification's version,vendor,name etc.
* Memory : Memory block information like available blocks,count,size,total and free size for few important directories.
* Mounts : Mount information of file systems including the mountpoint,permissions and options of the different directories like rootfs,devpts,sysfs etc
* OS : Operating system information like the kernal name and version,incremental build version,release,sdk,api level supported,device,model and product.
* TeleNtw : Telephone Network information like cid,lac,data activity state,device id, software version,network country,operator,network type,sim serial number and other details,subscriber id,voice mail details.
* Web : Web settings like the browser agent,cache mode,default font,plugin and script configurations
Note : This app will run on Android 2.2 and above which has a minimum SDK 8.
The root module was previously a paid app and is now a free app. If you purchased it and would like to be refunded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and Google Order number. DO NOT send any credit/debit/bank card information. The Plus module will remain a paid app.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX, by tapping the "System (Root)" item on the FX home screen. Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** CRITICAL INFORMATION: READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING ***
* This module requires that you have root/superuser access on your phone/tablet. This module WILL NOT root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, this module is useless.
* Root access is intended for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts ONLY. Improper use of any root access application can cause your phone/tablet to malfunction or become entirely non-operational. You assume all risk when using this or any root-access application to modify your device.
* Browse, modify, and copy files to and from the otherwise inaccessible /data/app (installed Applications) and /data/data (application data / configuration) directories.
* Search for files and folders by filename, size, date, and type.
* View and change permissions and ownership of files and folders.
* Remount the root (/) and /system partitions as read-write.
* Edit configuration files as root using FX's built-in text editor.
* View any binary or text file using FX's built-in binary/hex and text viewers.
Safety and Security Features:
As FX is designed to be an "everyday" file manager, special care was taken to ensure that adding root-access features to it would not detract from that capability. When the root module is installed, FX will still always use normal Android user access for file operations. The root module is only enabled when you specifically open the "System (Root)" catalog from the home screen of FX.
Security features can be configured to either warn you when you are using root access (the default behavior) or to require a PIN or password in order to use the root features. These features can also be disabled, but they're designed to be very unobtrusive (e.g. warnings are only displayed after a configurable interval of non-root use).
FX will display a warning on the home screen whenever the "/" or "/system" partitions have been remounted read-write, as it's a safety/security risk to not remount them as read-only when you're finished doing work as root.
FX features a recursive checksum calculator to allow manual checking of file integrity between two directories, and the system can even incorporate permissions and ownership data into its calculations to ensure two directories are identically configured. This feature can be accessed by long-pressing on a folder and tapping "Details", and then tapping "Calculate Checksum".
* Backup your folders to the cloud, the data will never be lost
* Support multiple cloud providers
* Restoration can be undo. No accident.
* Support partial restoration.
* Fast incremental backup
* Fast incremental restore
Pro features include
* No ads displayed in the app
* Autobackup everyday
* Upload files larger than 8MB
* Unlimited restore points
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: Backup-your-folders, FiiBackup
Recommend to work with: Webstorage, Dropbox, Gdrive, FiiNote, note everything, Evernote, FreeNote
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch