#Full emoji support
For enabling emoji settings--check emoji support---check quick emoji button.------exit. Relaunch the app
#Full mms support
It is built utilizing googles AOSP codes
It is incredibly fast ,smooth and highly optimized.
Uses very low system memory.
If you love texting .You will fall in love with this app.0
Though it looks like Ios 7 messaging app but still you will feel the power of android
############ PLEASE READ ############
This is early build.
If you find any bug please DO NOT POST them on your review. U may post suggestion / complain on our
facebook page or on google plus.
*** REQUIRES ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX INSTALLED ***
*** PLEASE CHECK LIST OF SUPPORTED DEVICES BEFORE DOWNLOADING! ***
*** THIS APP IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR ICS (4.0.3) AND ABOVE ****
*** INCASE OF ISSUES WITH UPDATED VERSIONS JUST GO TO ANDROID SETTINGS -> APPS AND CLEAR DATA OF THIS APP ***
** If for some-reason this app is not functioning as per your expectations or if there is any issue or if you want to request for any new feature please dont hesitate to drop me an email! **
This app supports 40 Xperia devices!!! Scroll down to check list of compatible devices!
This will connect the internal & external SDCARD as a USB Mass Storage device. So basically the SDCARD will act as a USB stick/pen drive. You can use the classic/advanced copy manager (TotalCopy, etc) which give you greater level of control and possible better copy speeds. Also the SDCARD will be now be easily mounted on linux devices which have issues recognizing MTP connection.
Make sure that any apps on SDCARD are NOT running in background.
for more details on this app/posting queries/requesting device support please visit my following thread at XDA:
Supported Devices (ICS & JB ROMs):
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia Tablet Z
Xperia Acro S/HD
Xperia Tipo Dual
Xperia E Dual
Xperia Arc/Arc S
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Live Walkman
Xperia Neo V
Xperia Neo L
For Xperia Z1, Z Ultra, Z, ZL, ZR, Tablet Z, SP, L, M; Xperia T, TL, TX, V:
Internal SDCARD has EXT4 filesystem!
Mounting is only supported on LINUX based PC!!!
If you are using Windows PC you might get a prompt to 'Format the disk in drive', DO NOT CLICK IT as this will damage the internal memory of device!
Napstar - for discussing this workaround which was ment for recovery but it works in OS very well
Soheil - for Graphics & Design
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
This is the INITIAL BETA RELEASE of this app. If you experience issues with it, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's extremely difficult to have a conversation using the Play Store review system.
This version comes with English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish dictionaries.
I would greatly appreciate feedback on the keyboard layouts, including the arrangement of special keys on the alphabet keyboard, symbols keyboard, and function keyboards.
This keyboard includes a function key ("Fn") toward its lower left corner which can be used to access many additional keys typically found on a PC or Mac keyboard, including:
* Cursor Arrow Keys
* Page Up / Page Down
* Insert, Delete, Home, and End.
* Function F1-F12.
* Ctrl and Alt
The fundamental QWERTY keyboard layout has been very slightly tweaked to more closely replicate that of a PC keyboard. Specifically, the size of the left shift key has been reduced such that the third row (ZXCVBNM) is no longer overly shifted to the right. The shift key is now a standard sized key. This modification only applies to phones (the AOSP keyboard already uses this layout for tablets).
* Very limited support for ConnectBot (only arrow keys are functional).
* Current version only provides English language dictionary.
This keyboard is based on the AOSP keyboard from Android KitKat 4.4. It uses identical permissions to that keyboard. The "read contacts" permission is used to autocomplete names from your contacts. This keyboard DOES NOT send any data to anyone.
This app will have also have a paid version when it exits beta. BY DEFAULT, ALL PAID FEATURES ARE TURNED OFF IN THE BETA. Paid features cannot be used unless you check the "Test Features from Paid Version" in the settings. If you enable paid features, they will only work until the end of the beta.
Thank you for helping beta test this keyboard!
This is the standard Jelly Bean AOSP Keyboard with a few modifications:
- Merge with Ivan Volosyuk's WiFi Keyboard
- German is now QWERTY instead of QWERTZ
- Both German and Portuguese and English support the same set of international keys
(now one can type in any of these three languages in any of the keyboard layouts, event hough the dictionary won't help)
- Russina Phonetic Keyboard
The WiFi part means that you can connect your PC's browser to your phone and use your PC's keyboard to type on your fine. It is awesome for developers to test their apps and for people who want to type on whatsapp even faster :) Works on any browser, no plugins nor software must be installed on the PC.
This app is GPLv2 Open Source.
Merge done by Marcos Diez (marcos AT unitron DOT com DOT br)
Whether your notes contain sensitive information or not, it doesn't mean you should allow others to have their eyes on your notes easily.
Notes created using IO Notes are secured using industry standard AES encryption, and stored inside a database file which is encrypted using the same standard.
Access to IO Notes is password protected, whether by opening it directly, or returning to IO Notes from other app. Note that forgetting your password simply means you're losing access to your notes. There's no way to recover your password. Consider yourself warned!
- Encrypted notes
- Encrypted database
- Password protected access to app (optional is never an option for this)
- Dark and Light theme
- Zen Mode for distraction-free note-taking session
- Alarm (sound, vibration, LED with color choice)
- Minimum password length configuration
- Backup and restore
- Font type configuration
- Font size configuration
- Free (as in beer)
- Ad-free (forever)
- Cloud sync (In-App Purchase)
- Landscape layout
- Tablet layout
- Attachment (any file type)
- Soothing audio in Zen Mode
Encrypted content (within encrypted database):
- Note's title
- Note's content
Plain text content (within encrypted database):
- Date time information
- Alarm's message
Alarm's message also duplicated on your device in plain text format, unencrypted. This is necessary to make sure alarms are set properly across device reboot. Exercise caution to not leak note's content in alarm's message.
- German (thanks to Christian Orjeda)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To set alarms across device reboot.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To list available backup file.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To create backup file.
VIBRATE: To vibrate the device when an alarm sets off.
If you'd like to see a planned feature prioritized, or a feature not on the list, I encourage you to request it via Feedback menu from IO Notes app.
IO Notes only supports devices running Android v4.0+. It is tested on:
- LG Nexus 5 (OmniROM, Android v.4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100, OmniROM, Android v4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S (I9000, CyanogenMod, Android v4.4.2)
- Asus Nexus 7 (2013 WiFi, AOSP, Android v4.4.2)
"O monstrous world! Take note, take note, o world, to be direct and honest is not safe!" - William Shakespeare
Some people do not have the open source calendar from AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and are forced to use either the proprietary Google Calendar from Google Play or the shipped crippled calendar from e.g. Samsung.
This standalone calendar was build from the Android 4.3 source tree.
More from developer
The Telstra PhoneWords app is a great tool to reserve the perfect PhoneName for your customer’s business.
The app includes a live search function to find a matching number that spells a word and provides you with the fastest way to reserve one.
Browse over 7000 PhoneNames from popular industry terms, business names to the more unusual or just tap to contact your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
Reserve your PhoneName today!
· Enjoy the simple function of reserving a PhoneName for your customer’s business. · Displays live data of over 7000 available PhoneName. · Matches a PhoneName to suit your customer’s criteria. · Provides quick contact to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager by phone or email. · Use as a tool while on the job to incorporate a PhoneName into your sales solution. · Eliminates the need for any paperwork.
· Easy to use - instant booking of PhoneName or instant request sent via email. · Choose between a 1300, 1800 or 13 pre-fix number. · Assists to quickly establish the PhoneName in your customers mind. · Increase access to Telstra PhoneWords and available PhoneNames. · Allows you to check availability without the need of a web browser or a sales person. · Delivers an easy, quick method of communication to Telstra PhoneWords. · Supports Telstra Partners by supplying PhoneNames with ease.
PhoneNames business Value:
When used consistently as a promotional tool PhoneNames have a positive impact on all advertising and marketing activities.
· Over 35,000 Australian businesses have secured a PhoneNames. · 37 of Australia’s top 50 advertisers use a PhoneName. · All fortune 500 Companies that advertise above the line use PhoneNames. · Research proves that 93% of Australian’s are aware of PhoneNames (source Roy Morgan research). · 87% of people surveyed prefer words over phone numbers (source Roy Morgan research).
· On set up fill in the required fields for settings to register your details only required once (you can change your settings at any time).
· Press on the prompt button to find available PhoneNames.
· View (Browse available PhoneNames) and enter a word.
· Press on enter (arrow button).
· Go to list results showing the variable (prefix, number, word).
· Press on (Reserve now button) to send a pre-filled email to Telstra PhoneWords.
· Or press on phone picture for direct call to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
· PhoneNames will be reserved for 14 days only.
We love feedback.
If there’s a feature you want to see or have a question just email us at
Tap the screen and smash those nasty bugs. Each touch will decease the critters life with a certain amount depending on the unit's type and active bonus. Pick up the gifts and gain the upper-hand on the invaders. The bonus given will increase with the wave level but be warned... not every gift is a blessing! For most positive bonuses there is a negative counter part. Devise you own strategy and counteract those negative effects to reach you're goal and fulfil you're destiny.
Reach wave 14 and you'll unlock the survival mode. How long can you're fight last in an completely random chain of events?