A simple application to schedule reboots for your phone on a daily basis. Schedule options include; reboot, hot reboot and power down with options to clear all app cache and dalvik-cache. If using hot reboot for scheduling, you must first hit the button and accept the superuser permission.
App contains buttons to power your phone off, reboot, hot reboot, reboot to bootloader and reboot to recovery.
App currently contains an enable/disable widget with more widgets coming soon. Also am going to be adding more scheduling options in the near future. App layout looks best on XHDPI phone displays.
* Reboot on button press.
* Reboot to bootloader.
* Reboot to recovery.
* Power the phone off (shut down).
* Clear all app cache.
* Clear dalvik-cache.
* Hot reboot (reboot system, much faster than reg reboot).
* Schedule time for reboot, hot reboot or shutdown.
* Schedule clearing cache and dalvik-cache.
* Turn on or off reboot confirmations with button press.
* Persistent notification option.
* Turn on or off startup toast notifications.
* Backup your schedule.
* Restore schedule.
*Storage - modify/delete SD card contents: this is to backup your schedule to SDcard.
*Phone calls - read phone state and identity: used to see if user is on a phone call.
*System tools - automatically start at boot: this is for the app to schedule the next reboot.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
All Android Versions from 4.2.2 or higher need root!!!
This app works with Android 2.1 - 4.1 without root
Testet on devices until 2.1 .. 4.2.1.
The usage of this application is at your own risk.
Please DON'T click on 'Set as Default' (Android < 4.0) or on 'Always' (Android 4.0 or greater) in Reboot Method 'Launcher'.
The method 'htc-one' maybe run on other android devices with a Snapdragon 600 cpu ((z.B. Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (GT9505), Sony Xperia ZR, Asus PadFone Infinity, LG Optimus G Pro E985)
NO root needed.
If you find errors or if you have questions, please send us a email. We can't respond the comments in the market.
If you are like me, then you would have many apps on your device. Most of these apps continue to run in the background even if you stop using them.
Ultimately the device becomes slower, consumes more battery and needs a reboot!
Why reboot or restart your device manually when this app can do it automatically for you? Just set a time and you are all set!
*Make a fresh start everyday!*
* Rooted devices ONLY. Please grant permission when super-user app asks for it.
* Configurable time (3AM is default)
* Simple UI. One touch start/stop. 60 seconds countdown.
* No running service in the background
* No Ads, 100% FREE
(Like the app? Would you like to buy me a coffee? http://goo.gl/lzMjW5)
I use this app to automatically reboot my Phone and Tablet daily at 03:00AM so that when I wake up I start afresh!
Phone feeling sluggish and don't have the time for a reboot. Try Clearing the application cache.
[✔] Reboot to Recovery
[✔] Hot Reboot
[✔] Reboot to Bootloader
[✔] Power off
[✔] Clear All Application cache
[✔] Enable or Disable any mode
[✔] Timer to delay any mode
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
Absolutely NO ADS! And there never will be.
- You must be rooted!
- YOU MUST HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
- Does not work on HTC phones.
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
The Telstra PhoneWords app is a great tool to reserve the perfect PhoneName for your customer’s business.
The app includes a live search function to find a matching number that spells a word and provides you with the fastest way to reserve one.
Browse over 7000 PhoneNames from popular industry terms, business names to the more unusual or just tap to contact your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
Reserve your PhoneName today!
· Enjoy the simple function of reserving a PhoneName for your customer’s business. · Displays live data of over 7000 available PhoneName. · Matches a PhoneName to suit your customer’s criteria. · Provides quick contact to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager by phone or email. · Use as a tool while on the job to incorporate a PhoneName into your sales solution. · Eliminates the need for any paperwork.
· Easy to use - instant booking of PhoneName or instant request sent via email. · Choose between a 1300, 1800 or 13 pre-fix number. · Assists to quickly establish the PhoneName in your customers mind. · Increase access to Telstra PhoneWords and available PhoneNames. · Allows you to check availability without the need of a web browser or a sales person. · Delivers an easy, quick method of communication to Telstra PhoneWords. · Supports Telstra Partners by supplying PhoneNames with ease.
PhoneNames business Value:
When used consistently as a promotional tool PhoneNames have a positive impact on all advertising and marketing activities.
· Over 35,000 Australian businesses have secured a PhoneNames. · 37 of Australia’s top 50 advertisers use a PhoneName. · All fortune 500 Companies that advertise above the line use PhoneNames. · Research proves that 93% of Australian’s are aware of PhoneNames (source Roy Morgan research). · 87% of people surveyed prefer words over phone numbers (source Roy Morgan research).
· On set up fill in the required fields for settings to register your details only required once (you can change your settings at any time).
· Press on the prompt button to find available PhoneNames.
· View (Browse available PhoneNames) and enter a word.
· Press on enter (arrow button).
· Go to list results showing the variable (prefix, number, word).
· Press on (Reserve now button) to send a pre-filled email to Telstra PhoneWords.
· Or press on phone picture for direct call to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
· PhoneNames will be reserved for 14 days only.
We love feedback.
If there’s a feature you want to see or have a question just email us at
Tap the screen and smash those nasty bugs. Each touch will decease the critters life with a certain amount depending on the unit's type and active bonus. Pick up the gifts and gain the upper-hand on the invaders. The bonus given will increase with the wave level but be warned... not every gift is a blessing! For most positive bonuses there is a negative counter part. Devise you own strategy and counteract those negative effects to reach you're goal and fulfil you're destiny.
Reach wave 14 and you'll unlock the survival mode. How long can you're fight last in an completely random chain of events?