See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status rapport by mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com
- Quotes for British, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly rapports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices (Android / IOS / Web).
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
StockTiles © with widget is an exciting Android app to view and manage your stock portfolio! Instead of an old boring list, your stocks are a represented by collection of color coded tiles, with real time quotes allowing user to see clearly all the important information in the portfolio at one glance!
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, India, Australia, NZ, Europe etc. Any Yahoo or Google Finance supported stock symbols)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed!
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, NZ50, Top 35 FOREX pairs
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Let's apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
** Check out: http://screenulator.com/stocktiles_faq.html for more advanced instructions on using the app!!
- how to quickly import large portfolio?
- where are portfolio files stored?
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
Stock Slots is a revolutionary new way to track the performance of your stock portfolio, IRA, or 401(k). It provides a set of game-changing tools that make monitoring your investments and making smart investment choices clear, intuitive, and fun.
Traditional stock applications show you the prices and movement of individual stocks. They then require you to "do math" to find the answers to the fundamental questions you really want answered.
- How has the value of my entire portfolio changed since the last time I checked?
- Is my portfolio up or down? By how much?
- How is the value of my entire portfolio trending over time? Are my choices still good?
- What individual stocks are performing well for me today and in the long term?
- Which individual stocks are losing me money? Are they likely to continue to lose money?
- Which stocks should I keep, and which should I consider selling for a better performer?
Stock Slots is "math-free." It delivers these answers instantly to you with simplicity and clarity. No math required.
- "Spin Tiles" tell you exactly how much the value your entire portfolio has changed since the last time you checked it. You will know whether your entire portfolio is up or down, and by how much, instantly.
- A "Portfolio Trend Graph" tracks the movement of your portfolio's value over time. You'll know at all times which direction your net worth is heading, so that you'll know when you're doing well, and will have an early indication if it may be time to make adjustments.
- Short and Long Term Trend indicators tell you how individual stocks have performed for you - today, and since the time that you purchased them! These tools separate the wheat from the chafe with laser precision so that you can easily identify winners and losers.
- Additional research tools dive deep and take you instantly to detailed information and news about your investments to help you understand what is affecting their price - and what decisions you should make.
But it doesn't stop there.
Stock Slots ties all of these powerful tools neatly together in a way that is radically different, fun, and exciting! Stock Slots turns the market movements of your portfolio's value into a simulated casino slot machine. When it's time to check up on your portfolio, just spin the slot machine's wheel. Stock Slots will connect to market data, and you'll have answers! If your stocks are up, you'll see a winning combination, the bell rings, and Stock Slots "pays out." And if your stocks are down, then the powerful, included tools become even more valuable by helping you make smart choices. The slot machine even contains different themes to keep things exciting, or maybe to "change your luck." Feel the sense of anticipation and excitement as the wheels spin and each reel comes slowly to a stop. Then, either celebrate, or investigate the results and take corrective action.
There has never been an investment tracking and decision making tool this powerful, this easy to use, and frankly, this much fun!
Not convinced? Try the free version of Stock Slots Pro, simply called "Stock Slots", which is fully functional with a few small limitations to make sure it's right for you. We're convinced you'll see the benefit of it's ground-breaking tool set.
Experience the power that comes from truly understanding your stock portfolio. Get Stock Slots Pro now!