Still bad Just getting onboard with the low raters, because I find myself outside of the office thinking it would be really nice if Harmony was just a representation of Cloud Manager. Want good ratings? Change it! Easy! And that password prompt... away with it.
Useless. Finds AP then just hangs on loading. Just use the web interface, which is basic (no 802.1x for example) but does have the advantage that it actually works.
AP is good, app is terrible. Configured network via app and now can't get harmony to recognize AP even though I'm connected to it. How frustrating. I'll stick with Ruckus unleashed.
Complete shite. Can't get this thing to recognize it's own APs, and the couple times over the course of two days that it has been able to see them, it's either frozen, or failed to push the configuration.
Can't find ap Web works fine, can't access the ap from the app.. Also useless need of a password. Should use your account.
FRUSTRATING Just got the xclaim xi-1. Neither the Web based nor this works. I don't know why ruckus decided to change from the browser based lan setup, which is standard to this annoying method of setting up! up all night frustrated.
- Show password on Wizard (prevent duplicate typing) - User Request
- Skip SSID setup on Wizard
- Ability to set SSID per radio - User Request
- Hide SSID per WLAN - User Request
- Rate shaping per WLAN - User Request
- Set channel width settings per radio (20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz)
The key intangibles for this release are:
- Communications protocol between Harmony and APs has been rearchitected around reliable https process
Innovative mobile app for end customers & partners to manage their Cloud Wi-Fi.